• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMafia

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • But yeah I poisoned CB's Grumpig because I was trying to protect Kitty

...Did you forget whose team you're on??? Why would you poison my cop role... wot

I attacked josh on N0 too

GOOD THING you fainted my agent NA and not my cop NA smh why would you attack on N0

Brief run down of why the mafia might as well have just slept through the night phases.

Night Zero
    jd and Peci target Naku for the kill
    Sparkin protects Naku
    Josh investigates Peci
    Peci Zubats Josh but the random redirect lands on jd so jd gets investigated
    Chura snatches jd's golbat

N1
    With jd dead, Peci's Koffing is now useless.
    Peci targets Chura for the kill.
    Chura uses the stolen Golbat to protect herself from death.
    Desi faints Peci's Zubat.

N2
    Chura snatched Sparkin's Audino so even though the doc role died it was effectively still in the game cause if you die while she has your mon she gets to keep it.

lmaoooo keen for the breakdown of what Pokemon each character had, and what their roles are!!

Years
  • Town

Sawsbuck as Fisherman Ned. His Tentacool could lay Toxic Spikes in front of a player and poison anyone who visited them that night. Poisoned Pokemon would faint after two days.

Nakuzami as Cynthia. Once in the gamer her Garchomp could kill any player.

Desinishon as Youngster Joey. Every night his top percentage Rattata could faint one of his target's Pokemon.

Josh as Will. Will's Grumpig could use Odour Sleuth to discover the alignment of his target. His Xatu could use its psychic powers to broadcast a message of his choice to a random player.

Also as Clemont. Clemont's Dedenne can use Nuzzle to paralyse one of the target's Pokemon. A paralysed Pokemon's actions have a 50% chance of failure until they are cured.

Kitty as Cyrus. She appeared as mafia if investigated. Her Weavile could use Snatch to temporarily steal another players Pokemon. It would be returned after the next night unless the original owner died. Then, she'd keep it.

Sparkin as the PC Nurse. Her Audino could use Heal Pulse to protect players from death, simultaneously healing their fainted Pokemon. This effect could also be applied to his Chansey but it wouldn't save him from death. His Chansey could use Heal Bell to cure status ailments.

Mafia

jdthebud as Koga. His Golbat could use Substitute causing him to be protected from negatively affecting actions and making him appear innocent. His Venomoth could use Stun Spore to paralyse a target's Pokemon.

Pecilia as Petrel. His Zubat could use Supersonic to cause the target's night action to hit the wrong person. His Koffing could use Self-Destruct to kill Pecilia and one other person.

Third Party

Bidoof FTW as Miror B. His Lombre could use Leech Seed to mark people. His Ludicolo could once in the game use Rain Dance causing the seeds to activate and convert anyone seeded to Team Cypher grunts.

Back