• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMistress's trade thread

Years
    I am in need of some Pokemon that are not found in my Platinum game... in echange for that here is what I have to offer:

Skull fossil - 1
    Heartscales
    Shards
    Soothe Bell
    Hard Rock

I will add more to this list when I have other things to want to offer up...

Years
    I am in need of some Pokemon that are not found in my Platinum game... in echange for that here is what I have to offer:

Skull fossil - 2
    Heartscales
    Shards
    Soothe Bell
    Hard Stone - 2
    fire stone
    thunderstone - 3
    sun stone - 1
    everstone
    leafstone - 2

TM's

11 - sunny day
    87 - swagger
    92 - trick room

Just updated the list in my qoute...

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    How many shards do you have? I have Purugly, Skuntank, Stunky, Glameow and Squirtle.

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    Red, I need 12. I have more Pokémon and items to offer, just tell me what you want.

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    Well, I'll trade you one of the Pokémon I mentioned above for the red shard, I really don't need the others.

Years
    I'll be waiting on Wi-Fi. Are you ready to trade?

yes, I am ready to trade... see you there

Skull fossil - 2
    Heartscales
    Shards
    Soothe Bell
    Hard Stone - 2
    fire stone
    thunderstone - 3
    sun stone - 1
    everstone
    leafstone - 2

TM's

11 - sunny day
    87 - swagger
    92 - trick room

these are still up for grabs...

Last edited:
    Years

Skull fossil - 2

Heartscales
    Shards
    Hard Stone - 2
    fire stone
    thunderstone - 3
    everstone
    leafstone - 2

TM's

11 - sunny day
    87 - swagger
    92 - trick room

bumped up & updated...

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    can i get some heart scales for some egg moved pokes. i have a ton in my thread. my sig only has about half

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    check my thread at the bottom of my sig. then look in the egg move section. they are special moves that you can only get through breeding. for example dragon dance on larvitar

Years
    anyone want a lvl 1 bagon ( nature of ur choice)? have rare candies up for trade, 5 leaf stones, 13 blue shards , 8 red shards, 18 thunderstones, 5 sun stones, 9 green shards , 11 fire stone, 5 hard stone, 2 water stone and any tm

Back