• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemoin Crater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

§lither

Learning to Sprite
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    lol i have my name is the same on here as it is on pokemon crater, i dun play much because of the controls.

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
    Pokemon Crater is a multiplayer online game. In it, you can walk, catch Pokemon (you can buy Master Balls) that can be shiny or dark, evolve them, complete the largest Pokedex in the world (all Pokemon forms are counted as different Pokemon, so you have x3 times each one + all Unowns + if you evolve, the pre-evolution is erased from your Pokedex + three fakemons, Dratice, Dratifire and Drathunder), fight all the Gym Leaders (Kanto GL are like G/S/C), the Elite Four and fight the other members on the game. That is Pokemon Crater. Is pretty boring after a while, so I don´t play it

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    I have an account there.

But I hate the battles.

Like normal attacks kill fighting types.
    Explosion just does massive damage.
    Kinda dumb.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I did play it... I was one of the few that had more than five Pokemon on level one-hundred. Gets kind of boring and annoying after a while. Love the chat room though.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    I've played it. It gets kinda boring once you train a few Pokemon to Lv. 100, so I quit.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    I played it twice, but I don't play it much 'cause you always have to wait for each page to load and I'm a very impatient girl.

LavenderCase

Faint steps grow stronger.
    Years
    Agreed. And it totally stinks when the pages fails to load as well.

I'm registered on Pokemoncrater, but it remains uncertain if I shall return anytime soon. It becomes boring after a while. Aside from that, I've heard that people go as far as scam other trainers.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have an account. Its PikachuAdvanced... I had an account I made in 2004, but I tried to log in recently and it wouldn't let me...so I had to make a new account, which ticked me off because I had some good Pokemon on my old one... ><;

Dark Chidori

elite jounin
    Years
    LavenderCase said:
    Agreed. And it totally stinks when the pages fails to load as well.

I'm registered on Pokemoncrater, but it remains uncertain if I shall return anytime soon. It becomes boring after a while. Aside from that, I've heard that people go as far as scam other trainers.

I found a dratinlic but the web failed to load. So I played it for a while and caught a few legends but then it started to get boring. Once you beat the elite four theres no real point to it.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I...think this should go in the General Games discussion. Since it is kind of a video game type thing. o_o Anyway, I'll move it there, sorry if this inconveniences anyone~

*moves*

~Kelsey

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    It's ma favi internet game. It's lots of fun and easy too.. i play it every day and most of mine are around lvl 40!
    hh simpsonqueen

Years
    The Pokemon... eh, I forget what it stands for. It's like Pokemon Crater, only with javascript maps, and catching Pokemon easier, and being able to join Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua and stuff.

It's pretty neat.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    Well, where is TPPC? It sounds interesting (I haven't played Crater and TPPC sounds more appealing).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back