• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemom Rukario defends

do you like this hack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    im sorry but it is only for scenary all it is that it gaurds the garden and pokm-master i decided not to put the girl in.

can someone tell me a good pokemon to replace rukario with

Last edited:
    Years
    rukario and shadow lugia

okay i need someone to put tis images and replace it with any pokemon here is all you need if you decide to help. you can replace them with anything but all the three starters from all regoind. DONT STEAL!!!!!!!! :D

~Rukario_911

Years
    Dude... be careful... deseperates are gonna use the ruby walkthrough walls gameshark, and use their old save game with 999 rarecandy, so i'd say change it from POKEMON RUBY AXPE to POKEMON RUKARIO AXPE - whateva... with a hex editor, like hexecute...

Years
    Okay here is the ash overworlds sprite tell me if it is good or bad

pokemom Rukario defends

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    pokemon

hey does anyone know where i can download pokemon nature its a gold hack or any other hacks thanx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back