• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemom Rukario defends

do you like this hack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    If you don't cut back the talk here to the thread's topic (this hack), it will be closed.
    What happened here on the last pages was enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    okay this hack is going a little bit low i havent started on the maps now i will and i will finish the ash battle pic today and probably post a new beta next week .........friday

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Sweet Love said:
    I said other backpic (the pic is not in your game), not that frontpic . And I said the designer is shadow2810, not shadowmastercuse.

Coronis made them. Check it out here:

https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=29049&page=1

The bottom of the post. Shadow2810 DID NOT make it.

Note: Some of those are ripped sprites just because he wanted pictures of akll the Gymleaders in one post. He's mostly just dislaying a list of the manga characters AND showing off some of his sprites at the same time.

Years
    Okay this are my final deccisions for the hack
    main
    caracters

Red
    may

special
    Prof elm

special pokemon
    rukario
    Manyula
    usohachi
    manene
    munchlax

thats all for now

and the sprites for this pokemon and trainer i give credit to coronis of serebii.net

Last edited:
    Years
    okay i fixed the name now please will someone help me with the jobs in the hack

all of them are still open
    here they are:
    overworld spriter
    event manager:makes event( i realy need on for the hack to be succesfull)
    graphic manager:makes back pics

also can someone isert the pic of red into the game i keep getting the error that says" compressed size is 314: which is too big aborting and when i insert the pic and unclick abort if image is too the game crashes so please help me put this in and this pic is from serebiinet.com and i give gredit to Coronis for it tell me if your willing to help and just use a fresh rom because i can just redo everything

Last edited:

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
    Rukario_911 said:
    yeah about that since no one was helping me with te overworld i decided to use red because i can just copy the sprite from overworld spriter

Yeah but dont steal just give credit. You got that from coronis of serebii forums.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    This hack looks awesome. Release a beta when you get Rukario and Shadow lugia in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Hey, I have figured out how to put Rukario in the game. All I need is to figure out how to fix his icon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back