• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon 2012: Guardian of Light / Guardian of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
Years
  • A hack about 2012 o_O? This better not be given up because this seems like a good hack and if made right could be as popular as Zel's ShinyGold (even though it's a low chance). Anyway I don't know if it's to late but I would like to beta test this. :D

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    We have two days left until the beta is sent to my testers, and the hack is wrapping up nicely at this point! :)

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • We have two days left until the beta is sent to my testers, and the hack is wrapping up nicely at this point! :)

Awesome! I can't wait for the demo to test XD (I am one of the testers) btw I added the userbar in my signature but it disappeared :\

Last edited:

Arceus Shadow

Let the Darkness Rise
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Blazequaza.

Pokemon 2012 the hack, with this same storyline was originally a hack made by MayanMan2012. Unless he / she has given you special permission, this is in violation of the Progressing Hack rules, which state that you CANNOT steal hacks, add a few features, and make it your own.

Until we know you did not steal this idea and he did give you permission, you will be unable to upload any downloads for this game.

Have him Private Message me when he can.

Good Day.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Blazequaza.

Pokemon 2012 the hack, with this same storyline was originally a hack made by MayanMan2012. Unless he / she has given you special permission, this is in violation of the Progressing Hack rules, which state that you CANNOT steal hacks, add a few features, and make it your own.

Until we know you did not steal this idea and he did give you permission, you will be unable to upload any downloads for this game.

Have him Private Message me when he can.

Good Day.

Hi nice waste of a 1st post!

ANyway this hack looks good
    and ... to the dude i quoted There is no hack like this i checked
    and ... ur not a mod u cant tell him / her the they cant upload anything

in fact ur mini modding which isnt allowed here

ANyways BLAZQUAZA good luck :)

MayanMan2012

Pokemon Dawn/Dusk: Coming Soon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    Oh crap bro, this ain't cool. I sure did give my pal blaze to redo this ha k, besides if you remember right, you'd know that blaze and me made the first one together. I thought it sucked so I told him to redo it completely his own.

I'll be pming that arceus shadow guy and set this whole record straight.

Sorry bro for this mess.

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Okay I have gotten confirmation form Arceus, mods, and MayanMan2012 that everything is fine

I should have the ability to upload soon enough

LUGIA MASTER

Silver is Golden
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2020
    I have a question, is there any way you can label the map with routes and cities?

This seems like a beast hack though

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Is there still going to be some regular pokemon along with the fakes?

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    There are going to be some regular pokemon with connections, and pikachus, but mostly just new pokes.

I was going to add another region at the end, but It seemed pretty difficult, as the closest is johto, which actually contains part of shikoku (Cianwood City)

I am also now working on a pokedex that can be seen here with all the pokemon

and I am about 20-25% (Lots of new stuff to add, sorry) and the beta has been pushed back a little with every update that needs to be added.

Check here later, or check first post for a pokedex

~BLAZE

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    I can't wait!! Do you think you can post some pictures of the fakemon?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    is the game being beta tested

and if it isn't a problem can u delete the
    First Beta Due for release January 5th line

Last edited by a moderator:

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    this hack reminds me of a certain game.....
    i wonder *cough black* what it *cough white* could be?????

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Once this hack is done, I'm playing it for sure. I love the new curses

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I guess thats the connection. But to make this post worthwhile, here are some updates:

SilverSoul, a person I knew from PE2K, has requested permission for these two things:
    1. A Manga for the games, I don't know how, but he says he can make a good manga

2. A sequel to the game, so I will give him basic storyline details. So he will be working on
    POKEMON 2012: GUARDIAN OF SURVIVORS
    SHINING LIGHT / DARKENING SHADOWS

I know, long name but it is his game.

so before I gave him data for his sequel, I wanted to know how you all felt about him making a sequel

~BLAZE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back