• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon 2012: Guardian of Light / Guardian of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
Years
  • Wow, this looks amazing, I can't wait to try it! And if you need any help with spriting then I'll be happy to help.

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Um, if I tell more about the secret ending, I'd have been wasting space typing "secret" the whole time

It won't be like day and night, as I can't edit the game for it to have a constant time keeping-feature, just events

~BLAZE

EDIT: Temporary Userbars for supporters:

templates.php

templates.php

Last edited:

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Finally an air type! Flying type should be changed to air type in the new games.
    I want to see how the hack is related to 2012.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I really love how you mixed Pokemon and reality together. It makes things sound more interesting.
    Except the part when they 'create a new world' sounds like Platinum, when Cyrus uses them... But still, it seems interesting.

And the way you added new types into the hack I think is fun. And the moves are classified also. It's like an entire Pokemon remake with elements and stuff. But I advise you insert new tiles, to make everything fit in.

Overall, I think this hack has some interesting original ideas. Good luck.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Story sounds pretty cool, although the mapping could improve. There are just way too many lowers scattered all over the place. And trees also shouldn't be just randomly scattered like that :\

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Happy Holidays

Yeah, I know about the maps. The flowers, it's in a meadow, and the trees, if they're all basically in rows, that sucks, like in palette town. I just put them scattered to make it more realistic. But thanx about the story.

I probably won'tcome on at all tomorrow, because were celebrating the holidays. So to all of ya,

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    all the pokemon (except if the fakemon is evo / preevo of current pokemon) are fakemon, I guess I never said that

~BLAZE

EDIT: I realize there may be some questions about the game, so if anyone wants to ask a question, just ask like a very long press conference

~BLAZE

Last edited:

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    The game sounds really interesting, though I can't help to think about vampires and nobodies after hearing the names of the evil team/mascot pokemon. :S I can't wait to hear about those new types.

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I've added a Shikoku Region Map to the first post, but here it is, also:

shikokuregionmap.png

~BLAZE

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Thanx,

and everyone remember to co0me back here on the 10th, as the first beta should be released to my beta testers, so not long after it will be ready for everyone else!

~BLAZE

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    How many testers do you have?
    I'm asking simply wondering why you don't just do a open beta, you can find glitches faster. (unless of course this beta is still rough)

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I already have quite a few testers, and doing open betas is a really bad idea, because if there are bugs and glitches I didn't catch, that would be a real bad thing to show for my first hack, here at least

~BLAZE

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Yeah, I started thinking that, a lot of people will judge you by a first beta even if you say that it has a lot of bugs already

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    No I have beta testers to make sure there are no glitches, I don't think there are, but it's good to have people heck before putting it out in the public

~BLAZE

Last edited:

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Trust me, there will probably be a glitch left over anyway, but yeah testing lowers them a lot

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Exactly

And to make this chain of messages not spam, I will make this an update

There is a new character added into the mix, Arnolds son, Robert is a playful rival who is three years older than the main character, teases you, and fights you once a month

~BLAZE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back