• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 5th Generation Competion

Status
Not open for further replies.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    It's time! Anyone wanting a 5th Generation can enter.

Heres the rules
    Must be sprited
    All pictures become property of DarkShadow Entertainment
    No combining other pokemon
    Can only enter 1 Pokemon of evolutionary chain
    All Pokemon must be original exept if they are an evolution
    Tell us a bit about the game

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    no, because its mainly about the 5th gen and not the design. so stop messing up threads by thinking you're smart. leave that to mods.

Lol@ the irony

But yeah, mitsuko's right since this is essentally a spriting competition and doesnt really have anything to do with 5th gen. There's no discussion ect, and many people who sprite don'tlook in these sections of PC anyway.

I've asked a mod to move it to somewhere more appropriate :)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • no, because its mainly about the 5th gen and not the design. so stop messing up threads by thinking you're smart. leave that to mods.

You need to stop going around and being a prick to everyone.

Years
  • Yeah guys, please stay on topic. And DC, you're actually the one who's messing this thread, thinking you're smart. And you're probably not, judging from your reply.

Either mods, or PC supporters, as well!
    Not really. PC supporters actually have no moderation duties.

moved to Pixel Projects since it's sort of a Pixel game. Correct me if I'm wrong, Ray.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It's time! Anyone wanting a 5th Generation can enter.

Heres the rules
    Must be sprited
    All pictures become property of DarkShadow Entertainment
    No combining other pokemon
    Can only enter 1 Pokemon of evolutionary chain
    All Pokemon must be original exept if they are an evolution
    Tell us a bit about the game
    While this would have been better placed in the Pixel Art section, pixel art competitions must first be run by the moderator (i.e. me) before being posted at the start of each month. I'll be closing this thread now, but if you want to run a pixel art competition for next month, just send me a PM and I'll consider it. However, there are some things I have to mention.
    1. The sprites do not become yours. They remain the property of the member who created it. So don't even think of trying to run a competition to get yourself some freebies for your game or whatever.
    2. It is your responsibility to judge the sprites appropiately and post results as soon as possible. You can get someone else to help you with judging if you like.
    Hopefully that's all cleared up ^^

You need to stop going around and being a prick to everyone.
    lol *high fives*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back