• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: A New Dawn ----Still in development don't worry----

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    i cant find the gym leader or the ship , could somebody help me?
    the hack has a pretty intresting storyline btw, something different

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Hey guys sorry for no updates in quite sometime. Just been super busy with life and work. The next update will fix most if not all the bugs that have been reported, including the missing gym leader and such. This will also include some content updates, ie new maptiles(Thank you Spherical Ice for allowing use of some of Gaia's tiles), and hopefully much more actual playable gameplay of the sorts that can be played by games. ;)

Although please take note: I have done a little bit of testing on the update and it doesn't seem to be playable on the 3DS using Gpsp(Or however its spelled) or mGBA. My 3DS is not fully exploitable so I cannot test VC injection or CIA emulators

Years
  • Hey guys sorry for no updates in quite sometime. Just been super busy with life and work. The next update will fix most if not all the bugs that have been reported, including the missing gym leader and such. This will also include some content updates, ie new maptiles(Thank you Spherical Ice for allowing use of some of Gaia's tiles), and hopefully much more actual playable gameplay of the sorts that can be played by games. ;)

Although please take note: I have done a little bit of testing on the update and it doesn't seem to be playable on the 3DS using Gpsp(Or however its spelled) or mGBA. My 3DS is not fully exploitable so I cannot test VC injection or CIA emulators

Hey, don't worry about the wait. No need to apologize.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2021
    hey man im a big fan of the new dawn games and i was wondering how can i download the new version of it

Joexv

Years
  • Hey guys I've got some more time now so I'm getting back into hacking. Since I started back up I've gotten a lot of maps done up and am working on scripting them and fixing various bugs that were present in the alpha(Like pokemon cries missing and the gym leader missing and music issues that may have been present still)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    got a bit of a problem trying to patch the ups file with Tsukuyomi.exe

I keep getting the error message "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

Not sure what's going on here.

Joexv

Years
  • got a bit of a problem trying to patch the ups file with Tsukuyomi.exe

I keep getting the error message "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

Not sure what's going on here.

Use NUPS and make sure ignore is checked. This should be fixed in the next update.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    Hi Joexv, let me ask you: you do not intend to finish the Blackened Night?

Joexv

Years
  • Will this hack have custom tiles? Like Wesley FG tiles or something?

Sorta? There are some custom tiles mainly from Pokemon Gaia(Thanks Spherical). But the main purpose of those tiles is to still look like its from FR/LG, since in New Dawn's main "thing" is that you aren't special and player is not some sorta hero, I didn't want to include super fancy tiles and graphics to take away from that.-If that makes any sense~_~-

Back