• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: A Rising Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Pokemon: A Rising Legend

Route 82

Route 29

CherryGrove City
    The screenshots look great, Tim! The Cherrygrove City's houses especially grab my attention. They're new, but the palettes and the lack of how many colors there are make it look old. Keep it up!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Do you know whats weird. You know your having EVEE as your starter and the pokemon xd method. That was exactly what i was gonna do in my hack. Oh well:(

Oh well, nice screenies and storyline and keep up the good work :)

EDIT: Whoops, spelt EEVEE wrong. Oh well.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Nice script in the first video, how the pokemon jumped into the water. Good looking tiles too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    release 0.5 is coming soon I'm testing it but it can take some time because of the bugs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    It was locked, but the forum had lost 4.5 days, so this became unlocked.

If you want this reopened PM Christos or myself.

*Locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back