• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A War Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Trouble never reached Pallet Town, and the residents were very thankful for that. They took pride in their own hero, Ash Ketchum, who had finished his Pok?mon journey only four years ago and had since settled down in his own home on the edge of town. But to stop the beginning of a war, Ash wasn?t capable, for he knew nothing of the events taking place.

Eight luminescent markings shined in the dark. Four of them were closer to the ground than the others, one was perched in the air, and three were above all the rest. If anyone had been around, they wouldn?t of known an Umbreon was in their midst. Only when she opened her red eyes was her form present, and she began to move.

She moved swiftly as if she knew exactly where she was headed. Maybe she did. It was unknown, for people could hardly read what Pok?mon were up to all the time.

She stopped in front of a house, and sat facing the large window looking into the living room. Ash?s house was a large two story, which was only inhabited by him and his Pok?mon, but might accommodate a family sometime in the future.

She inhaled deeply, and the marking on her forehead began to shine brighter than the rest on her body. Suddenly, there was a loud crashing sound, and a black Pok?ball-like object was summoned through the window, a golden aura guiding it. Umbreon fled, and the ball followed.

?Pikachu??

The voice pierced the silence of the night, and Ash opened his front door to find only the darkness. Suddenly he knew what had happened: the Control Ball had been stolen.

---

The Control Ball is a black type of Pok?ball who's purple laser can control any Pok?mon it touches.

This RPG will deal with the war over the Capture Ball, and the four trainers trying to retrieve it.

---

There will be only one preconceive character, and that is the one who is Lorelei's son/daughter who was sent to Pallet to watch over whoever goes after the Ball.

---

Name:
    Appearance: (provide a picture or a description)
    Personality:
    Background: (it will be short since they are young)
    Pok?mon: (maximum is two, we will see how it goes and possibly be able to catch later on)Edit: No evolved or legendaries. We are beginning trainers.

I will not ask for a writing sample, because I have found that asking for a sample kind of shoos some people away from signing up because they think that their writing won't be accepted, but a FOR WARNING, I have the authority and the right to discontinue you from the RP if I feel that you need help RPing. I will not discontinue you from the RP because of personal feelings towards you or anything like that, so if you want to sign up, please do.

---

My Sign-Up

Name: Jonathan "Jon" Reeds

Hometown: Pallet

Appearance:

Personality: Jon isn't known for his hostility or being a "mean" person, he's known for being nice and accepting. Normally he has a great sense of humor and likes to laugh with people and not make them laugh. However, even if he is a nice person when he's annoyed or angry he's very snappy, very bitter and sometimes he can be a little dangerous. Jon has been seen storming off if he's angry, but most of the time it's never because he can't get his own way. He tries to see things from other people's point of view and, occasionally, will understand if people tell him he can't do something (if it were a good reason).

Background: Jon's father was a Pokemon trainer who trained all types of Pokemon, and in his party he kept as many different kinds as he could so he could find the right one to battle. Mostly his father would use different element pokemon, but he always had a few ghost pokemon handy. Jon lived in Pallet town with his mother while his father was away battling and still travelling the world, and when Jon was 12 he recieved a Duskull. Jon decided his father would be his inspiration and not only would he collect many different types of pokemon but he would have a party of many different types in case he ran into strong trainers and needed a good advantage. Jon's second pokemon, which was his first catch, was a wild Barboach, who he had found in the local river.

Pokemon:

Last edited:

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    Name: Suz (s-uh-z) X3
    Appearance:

Personality: kind, loyal, free spirited
    Background: was origanly an orfin, but was taght by Prof. Oak, and took a rent there, and still lives there to this day
    Pok?mon:

(ok, there ya go! sorry for bad spelling X3
    two eevees! X3)

Last edited:

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    ohh, ok X3 I'll change it then, so it's first stage, and no legondarys?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Name: Nichole
    Appearance: long blonde red hair, blu eyes, black tank top and jeans
    Personality: optimistic and pretty much a happy person
    Background: has always lived in Pallet town and loves all pokemon
    Pok?mon: Ponyta and Shuppet

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I guess I'll grace you with my presence, XD j/k Which reminds me... I have to start that other RP up >>

Name: Diana Cornflower
    Hometown: Pallet (If everyone is from Pallet, why make this section?)
    Appearance:
    So she looks a bit older then 13 >>
    Personality: (Can I leave this blank? My characters personalities develop as the RP moves along)
    Background: Diana has lived with her mom since she was a little girl. Her dad died when she was a baby, and never got to meet him. She spends a lot of time with her Pokemon, since they are really the only friends she has.
    Pok?mon: Wurmple, Charmander

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Is it too late to join? *crosses fingers in hopes*

Name: Aaron Malcovitch
    Hometown: Pallet...
    Appearance:

He looks younger than the pic...
    Personality: will be revealed in story
    Background: has lived in Pallet for only a short time, originally from Lilycove, moved to escape the big city life
    Pok?mon: Dratini and Absol

Are Absol and Dratini alright for starting pokemon?

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Name: Sonatu
    Appearance: wavy brown hair, baggy shorts, a red vest with a white t-shirt under
    Personality: awkward
    Background: Lories Son
    Pok?mon: eevee and larvitar

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    um I will be her daughter if that is okay?
    Name: Paige
    Hometown: pallet?
    appearence: han long dark autome purple (plum) hair pulled into two ponytails (that go down to her ankles) light purple eyes and milky skin she wears a black baggy t shirt and slightly baggy jeans sneakers a black bag like back pack and black fingerless gloves
    Personality: spacey a daydreamer but her personality varies those are the only two characteristics that fit
    Backround:she is like her mother in many ways mostly because she has her head in the clouds but also because she has a deep conection with pokemon she has been known as a ruthless battler but only when she knows she will win!
    Pokemon: pichu and cindaquil

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Ok, we only needed one more person, but that is ok. You both are accepted. Ok, that is it, no more people. Let's begin.

---

Jon rushed outside to yelling he could hear. It was the middle of the night and most were asleep at this time of the day. He saw Mr. Ketchum frantically pacing back and forth in front of his house. He looked worried. Jon went up to him and asked him what was wrong. Mr. Ketchum told him out the Control Ball had been stolen from him, not too long ago and that the thieves had run back into the forest. Mr. Ketchum explained to Jon how powerful the control ball was and how it should never get into enemy hands. He also said that he was too old to go out and search for the control ball. Jon knew that him and his friends would be able to go and find whoever had stolen the ball. He knew they would be willing. He saw them walking outside of their houses and he walked towards them...

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Aaron walked toward Jon, noticing that Mr. Ketchum was pacing his front yard like it was all that stood between him and winning the Pokemon league... again. "Hey Jon, Whats up?" he asked once he was close enough to see his face clearly. "What's Mr. Ketchum doing out this late? I thought he and Pikachu went to bed at 8." he added, trying to get him to respond. He looked toward Mr. Ketchum's house and noticed the inside of the house looked pretty trashed. "Whoa, dude, what happened over there?" he asked, all the joking around in his voice suddenly gone.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    OOC: I suppose so!
    Paige walked outside her eyes were clouded and she was not paying attention to anything. But soon she found herself next to a couple of the children of pallet....
    OOC: is that good?

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    It is fine. Yes you both can be the son and daughter ,or whatever gender you both are, of Lorelei.

---

Jon told Aaron the whole story and how they all had to go searching for the Control ball because Mr. Ketchum was too old to do it himself. Jon told Aaron to spread the word, and then Jon rushed into his house to wake up Duskull and Barboach.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I walked down the road with my eevees, looking at the houses neerby, "nomater how long I live here, it never bores me" I said as I pased Mr. Katchum's house, there I saw two boys that for some strange reson, I hade never really met before, but and always seen them around, I walked over there, only to see though the window that the house inside was mess, and that Mr. Katchum was paceing his lawn...

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Jon ran back outside, his Duskull right by his side and his Barboach ontop of his head. He was wearing a backpack, some goggles, and a coat. He was ready for the journey. He noticed some kids who obviously didn't notice what was going on. He went and explained to all of them what had happened and asked them if they wanted to go on this journey to stop the thieves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back