• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A War Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    "Alright" I say, still pumped with adrenaline. He turns toward Paige, "You have a Pichu? Your mother is a master of Water and Ice types and you have a Pichu? Smart .." he says, with a slight hint of jealousy. "Anyone know a good place to set camp?" he questions.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "I do, me and Fire have camped out numerous times, and I found Shuppet here too," I said, starting to lead the way.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "well generally camp is set up in a clearing that has a veiw of the sky but is still hidden under the trees so that rain won't fall on the tent" Paige said like a dictionary but exactly when she was done talking her cindaquil got out of its pokeball.............

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I shoke my head "wait!" I called, "can I come with you I asked Jon, Nicole,Paige, and Aaron,(and is anyone else there?) "can I come with you?" I asked "it's just I don't know very many kids around here, and I thought you all seamed nice."

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "Fine with me," I said looking at Aaron. I led the group to a clearing with a few trees. "Here we are." I said.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    "Well then I apologise." he said, sounding truly sorry. He turns toward his pokemon "We'll watch camp in shifts ok?" they nodd and he continues, "I'll watch first, then Abby, and finally Drago, Drago, You'll wake me when you feel sleepy, like wise for you Abby, wake Drago when you're feeling sleepy. I'm taking first watch because I'm so hyped up right now." the pokemon nodd and he recalls them, letting them rest until they have to keep watch.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige stared at the sky and thought why would her mom want her and her brother to help she did not see how they could Paige sighed as she tucked cindaquil and pichu into her sleeping bag..............

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "I can go too, Fire makes it easy to go places." I pick up another bucket and hop on his back. "Want a lift?" I ask Aaron.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I smile. "Hes not like most Ponytas, he trusts everyone, unless they harm him first." I reach my hand down to Aaron to help pull him up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back