• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A War Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I rode Ponyta up to my house. I looked around and saw that Ash was up and pacing his yard. "Oh wow, I wonder whats up," I wondered, then steered Ponyta to Ashs yard. "Whats going on?" I asked.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Aaron finished telling some people and hurried back to his house to get changed, grab his pokemon, and some supplies. He came back with Abby and Drago following him. "I want you both to go find them and tell them to hurry and get dressed." he said not realizing they were pokemon. "Oh, I'm sorry, Just do the best you can." he told them, and they were off.

OOC: Abby is my Absol, and Drago is my dratini.. just a little fyi

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    occ: i gues i'll start with you paige

ic:i walked next to sis for what seemed like an eternity to me
    "Sister where do you suppose the control ball is?" i questioned her
    "do you know where we are going?"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I shoke my head "wha?--, this is all so confusing, so we have to get that pokeball, to save the world? Well, if we have to save the world, or Pallet, or whatever, lets do it!, You up to it guys?" I asked my eevee, they nodded "well, that's that! I'm in!"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "well guessing from the name it can control any and all pokemon with the power it hold which in the wrong hands can and will destroy humanity as we know it" Paige said looking offf and almost looking bored............

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I nodded. "Yes, yes I will, I need a bit of an adventure anyways." Fire (the ponyta) whinnied happily.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    OOC: Paige, if you are one of Lorelei's children, you were sent to Pallet to protect the ball, which means you must be interested, considering it is your job to protect it.

---

Jon waited in the middle of Pallet with his Barboach and his Duskull. He was waiting for the other kids to get food, their pokemon and to pack fast so they could get started on their journey.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I ran home, got my stuff ready, and rode over to Jon. "Im ready." I said, and Fire stomped his foot. My shuppet floated happily over my shoulder.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Aaron sees Jon in the middle of the street and he runs up toward him. "Alright, I'm... Where is everybody!?! We need to get movin!!" he said in a rather hurried tone. "I've been lookin for you so we could get going and I come here and no one else is ready?!?" he added, obviously rushed and pumped full with adrenaline.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "shouldn't you know where you are going?" Paige asked Aaron looking more and more intregued "my mom sent me and my brother to help you" Paige said looking for her pokeballs..........

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Aaron make a really disgruntled face, "Oh crap, I gotta find Abby and Drago!! I know! I'll just return them to their pokeballs.. Abby, Drago return!" he says as he points his two pokeballs at the air. "Now go!" he shouts, releasing Abby and Drago back out of thier pokeballs.

OOC: I'm assuming pokeball technology has advanced to where trainers no longer "lose" their pokemon and as long as the pokemon has a pokeball, the pokemon can be returned back to its ball without having the laser be in direct contact. please tell me if this is too much, I'll gladly change it..

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    "well yeah i guess so" i started to nod off "we'll lets go check out more pallet town i think we will find what we need there" i started off towards various parts of pallet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back