• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ABS v.2.5

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    I really wanted to make a whole Fourm out of it but really don't know how to post my own=(
    So I was Hoping you all could help me out, and it does have to do with Pokemon Essentials so should still be ok... Now I have just recently come across the ABS Battle system for Pokemon Essentials 2003. If you look it up on the net or google just look up Pokemon Marcos Beta v.0.5, it is exactaly what needs to be done to make the Best Pokemon games while still keeping to its roots and making the player more involved with the game. And at first I woundered how the double battle and triple battle system would work and I think it would be pretty simple to write a Ally AI , and make it so you can switch from one to the other in double or tripple battels. I Honestly think this is the best Battle system I have seen yet for Pokemon. But what is sad is that its all in another language that I can not understand nor translate with google=(
    So Can I get some Ideas on what others think or if someone with a Known name on here can Make a fourm on here about this so I can see If anyone Is willing to help make this type of Battle System^_^ that would be just great. I am a complete noob at programing and or scripting so If, anyone also would have suggestions on what Programming language would be best to write such a Battle system, as in C, C++, C#, java, Python, or Visual Basic? I see these seem to be the best that I have read about anyway... Alright now talk to me People^_^ please check out the link
    http://youtu.be/XNPuaPBm6ss

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
  • 1)The video is private.
    2)I have been looking for abs for pokemon essentials 18.1
    3)I literally don't understand what are you trying to tell

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    - I'm curious, but google doesn't know what pokemon Marcos is & the video is blocked.
    if you're using Essentials with RPG Make XP, you don't need programming at all. you can create "events" with conditions, timers, variables, etc. it's possible to make a battle system this way. if you want, I can show you how.
    I already have code that makes pokemon spawn on the map like sw/sh- as events, and gives each event data like HP, and a simple shooting system too. and basic action battle system, assuming you mean what I think you mean.

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
  • - I'm curious, but google doesn't know what pokemon Marcos is & the video is blocked.
    if you're using Essentials with RPG Make XP, you don't need programming at all. you can create "events" with conditions, timers, variables, etc. it's possible to make a battle system this way. if you want, I can show you how.
    I already have code that makes pokemon spawn on the map like sw/sh- as events, and gives each event data like HP, and a simple shooting system too. and basic action battle system, assuming you mean what I think you mean.

thats true
    it is giving me the same

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Sorry all.
    It has been awhile since I made this post.

I seen the video has been removed.
    So I was able to find the original form the game was posted on for those interested.
    Linkhttps://tsukuru-pl.translate.goog/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2457&sid=d99af2cf6371e48509741d09111a38a1&_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc&_x_tr_sch=http

There is a version that can be downloaded still on page 14.
    Posting this so this thread has at least a purpose other than a dead link and search engines having a problem finding the form as it's in Polish.

Back