• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Pokemon Academy

Far off on a Island known as Nephilim there is a Pokemon Academy which is off limits to locals. The Island is the home of the Acdemy because it has all types of enviroments which holds diffrent typoes of Pokemon. Those trainers who go the the Academy become some of the best pokemon trainers around. Though some go for other types of training, the Academy is mostly for trainers. They teachers are few because they only want those who have beaten the Elite Four to teach there. 100 students are aloud into the school each year. They will learn battle tactics, when to quit, and when not to quit.
    When accepted you are split into diffrent groups. If you are a fire trainer, then you go with the fire teachers, ect. Many of the students go as an all around trainer. Which means those who train all types of pokemon.

This is were you come in. You are a student at the Pokemon Academy. You train hard to become the top student in your class. At the end of each semester, the top two students in each class battle each other then the top student of each class battle the top students in other classes. Many say this is unfair. But hey, its school

Now, There are four diffrent class levels. Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior.

Many of you will start as freshman. Most freshman will start in the intermediate class. Some at advanced and maybe one or two at competitive.

For the sophomores, almost all will be with in the advanced, some still in intermediate and maybe a handful in competitive.

Juniors hold in advanced II. Not quite to competitive this is the class that will leave the classroom and go out to practice in the field everyday.

And Seniors are all in competitive. They will go to the wild and search for pokemon or train inside battling the teacher and each other.

YOUR JOB

You are a student in the academy. You will go through the year learning, battling, and trying your hardest to become the best trainer in the school.

RULES

I want absolutly NO SPAMMING. First sign of spamming and your gone.
    NO ASKING WHEN WE START!!! Do you know who annoying that is. I will let you know.
    If your not accepted, DONT POST ANYMORE!!! There is a reason you weren't accepted.

FORM

Name: (Kinda obvious)
    grade: (This is were you have to pay attention. 4 freshman, 2 sophomores, 2 junoirs, 1 senior. No more, maybe less)
    discription: (pictures accepted)
    personality: (people, is it that hard to write five sentences. I want a paragraph. Not ten adjectives)
    pokemon: (No super pokemon here. If your a freshman your not going to have all six of your pokemon evolved)
    RP SAMPLE: (Now this is were I get picky. If you dont have a good sample here, your not going to be accepted. And even if your write a AWSOME sample but when we start your write 3 sentence post. YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT)​

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
    Sure I'll join! Sounds cool! My character info is in my Siggy but I'll post another info thing.

Name: Colton
    Description: In My siggy. But I'll do this anyways. Blonde Spikey Hair. Brown Glasses. Brown Eyes. Red Jacket over a White T-Shirt. Blue Baggy Pants. Black Shoes.
    Personality: Outgoing, Mysterious, Tactical, Smart, and Funny
    History: Started out with a Black Torchic he Named Dark Fire. He cares for it like a brother.
    Other: I Don't know...
    RPG sample: Colton walked down the Academy his footseps echoed. The hallway was empty except for Colton. He went to the drinkingfountain and got a drink. The cold water tasted like heaven. He sat by the wall and started to nap. He was that bored.
    Pokemon: A Black Blaziken named Dark Fire. Male. Level: 41. Forget all my others in this RP.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Did you not see what I wrote. I dont what anyone who puts down five adjectives under personality. I want sentences. The RP SAMPLE is terrible. I want someone who can write well. Not just a paragraph. Put some work into it. DECLINED

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Not to be rude or anything, but the 5 sentence personality thing is a bit much.

Name: Rachel Bolt
    grade: Freshman
    discription: My avatar
    personality: Rachel's personality is rather difficult to describe. Most of the time she is a loner, perfering to stay away from other trainers unless she is battling them, or is on friendly terms with them. She rarely shows emotion at all, but can be happy when she wants to be. She is usualy seen alone with her Pokemon, who she considers to be her only friends. If you manage to get her trust, she will be a loyal friend, as long as you don't get her angry.
    pokemon: Ruby (Bagon), Flare (Torchic), Mystic (Feebas), Rina (Trapinch), Serena (Dratini), Queenie (Kingdra)
    RP SAMPLE:

Rachel is sitting in a tree reading a book, watching as her Pokemon play together, she smiles.

We've gone so far, we just need to go a little further, this will be our year, she thinks to herself.

She watches as Ruby and serena chase each other around in a friendly game of tag.

Well, your only a kid once, they deserve some fun, I deffinately should've savored my youth while I could, but it was impossible, she thinks, and climbs down from the tree to join her Pokemon.

I hope thats good.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Name: Ethan Stine
    grade: Senior
    discription: <- This is what I find funny. This person that insists that he's very picky on people that can't role play can't even spell description right.

Anyway...

Ethan has coffee brown hair and of a Caucasian decent, he wears smart thin framed glasses, a white t-shirt with cooling technology known to keep the wearer cool and white bermuda shorts in which he keeps his wallet, mobile phone, Pokedex and Pokenav in. He wears a white Pokegear on his left hand and a white armband on his right. He has white tennis shoes to match. On his ears are 2 silver stud earrings.

personality: A smart, dependable and sensible student, Ethan is very mature for his age. His dying love for Pokemon isn't any different than many others, although he does put his education at first. He is a kind person and unlike many of the Juniors and Seniors, is very kind to the Freshman no matter how annoying they are. He has a never give up attitude towards things and is sometimes the teacher's pet in class but somehow remains very popular with the school, whether with teachers or students.
    pokemon: Absol, Dewgong, Blaziken, Pidgeot, Togepi, Zangoose
    RP SAMPLE: Drew shrugged.

"I guess I'm going first." Drew sighed and picked up his Pokéball that contained Synthes the female Bulbasaur. Drew was in a pinch as he had no other Pokémon to take on Brock, but confident as he was he was determined he was going to win.

Drew took the lead, entering the Gym's entrance. Tape marks can be found on the door from last night's message as Drew pushed the door open. Inside, Drew was amazed. The gym was made of rock, the tiles were roughly smoothened rocks stuck onto concrete. Drew peered over to have a look at the stadium. It was a series of smooth shiny pebbles over the floor. Synthes, excited and stubborn as she was ran into the Stadium. She leapt up instantly. The floor must have tickled.

Drew sighed. "Oh great... If we can someone turn this into a double battle, then Pidgey can carry Synthes."

Just then a rope flew down from what seemed like a balcony, as the same guy the crew saw last night came in, swinging off the rope.

"Pervert." Drew muttered. He let out Pidgey, and decided to let out Weedle after much thought. The bug lay on his shoulder and Pidgey started to warm up by flapping its wings.

"I see you have 3 Pokémon, I'll be using 2, you'll still lose." Brock said confidently. He took out two Pokéballs from the belt on his waist as a giant serpent constructed of rock came out. The second Pokémon was the size of one of the rocks used for the serpent. It had 2 arms coming out, and its body was its face.

Drew chuckled. "His Pokémon 'rocks'"

"Very punny." Brock yelled from over the stadium.

[OOC - This better not be the anime where Team Rocket comes in through the Gym Battle.]

A young boy came out, holding a microphone. "Battle between Brock and..."

"Drew." Drew said emotionlessly. He wanted to fight, he hasn't had one against a trainer for a while. 'I'm not going to let Ash have all the fun.' He thought to himself.

"Go Geodude!" Brock roared. His 'eyes' showed determination... If they ever opened.

"Pidgey!" Drew commanded. The small bird dived straight onto the field, looking at the hovering rock.

"Tackle!" Brock commanded. The rock Pokémon bounced up and down against the stadium floor, as it pushed off with its powerful arms straight against Pidgey.

BAM!

Pidgey fell down with a thud into a sandpit.

"Pidgey, Use a Gust against the sand!" Drew called out.

Pidgey got up from its fall, using its talons to scratch off little bits of sand trapped in its feathers. It left the floor, as it started to flap its wings more violently by the second. Sand started spraying everywhere, as it started to look like smoke. A small tornado started to form as Pidgey gave a final flap and hurled it straight into Geodude.

Particles of Sand were caught into Geodude's eye as it squinted to see what was happening. A huge gust of wind hurled straight into its face as it fell back against a huge boulder. A dent was formed in its back as it pushed off the rock. It showed expressions of pain, but also determination.

"Not bad, Novice." Brock smiled at the comment as Geodude threw itself as it rammed straight into Pidgey. Its Tackle attack was getting stronger.

Drew was shocked. He ran around the arena, checking to see if Pidgey was alright. "Gust again!" Drew ordered. Determination ran strong through Drew. Only one thing mattered now... It was to win.

Pidgey did the same process as he did before, this one only half as strong as the Gust he manipulated a few minnutes earlier.

Geodude easily evaded this one, as it swerved around the tornado, throwing itself into the bird again. Pidgey was weakened.

Drew bit his lip. "Pidgey... The rest is up to you." Drew smiled.

Pidgey turned his head around and nodded. He flew up again and dived straight into Geodude, lifting Geodude up using Pidgey's talons. He continued to fly up as his wing muscles started to bulge. The flaps were getting stronger and stronger. Pidgey's skin was paler than before. He grew several pink feathers from its forehead... He was... Pidgeotto.

Drew smiled. "Go Pidgeotto! Drop him from the top!"

Pidgeotto was determined to win now. Geodude was struggling from underneath. Pidgeotto stopped rising as he positioned his talons so it faced the ground. His wings were raised up as it started to plummet down.

"Go Pidgeotto!" Drew screamed. A big crack was heard as the Pokémon clashed onto the floor. Pidgeotto flew up again, this time triumphant and its talons empty. A crack ran down Geodude's back as it slowly got up, only to faint again.

"Round 1! Victory to Drew!" Drew smiled as Pidgeotto flew over to Drew's shoulder. Weedle crawled back at the sight of the bird, Drew hugged the bird, now bigger than before closely.

The rock serpent behind Brock advanced to the stadium.

"Pidgeotto, can you handle this?" Drew asked his friend.

Pidgeotto nodded as it flew across to the new opponent.

"Let me know when you're tired." Drew finished. He wipe a sweat from his brow.

"Round 2! Drew's Pidgeotto versus Brock's Onix! Drew has 2 Pokémon in reserve, Brock has none." The referee called out.

"Battle Begin!"

Pidgeotto proceeded to Onix. The Rock Serpent gave a deep growl as he hurled his head into Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto had improved in speed and reflexes as it dived downwards, evading the tackle. Onix whipped his tail, catching Pidgeotto right in the stomach. Onix roared as he slammed Pidgeotto down. The bird gave a finally chirp as it fainted.

"Return Pidgeotto." Drew said. He held out his Pokéball as the bird dematerialized into a transparent red light and into the Pokéball.

"Synthes... All up to you." Drew turned his head, nodding at his Bulbasaur. Synthes ran forwards, she hesitated for a while as she took out two vines from her bulb, wrapping comfortably around Onix's neck. Synthes struck again, now that Onix couldn't move. It launched a seed from the top of the bulb as it hit directly into Onix's tail. The seed started to grow as the sprouts wrapped around the massive Pokémon. The seed glowed for a split second, as Synthes' bulb glowed in the same manner.

"Leech Seed." Drew said quietly.

You would know where this is from right? n.n

Last edited:

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Name: Kenneth Spealing
    grade: Junior
    description: Kenneth Spealing is of Irish/Italian ethnic back ground with brown hair which is most often seen in crew cut style with a few bangs hanging over his forehead when kept short but drops down when grown long. He has brown eyes and is standing at 5'9 and weighing in at 145lbs with an athletic build. Often he is seen wearing an orange vest with a white t-shirt underneath usually with the text "Get your head in the game!" written on it. Will either wear blue jeans or brown khaki pants and white and blue sneakers or black shoes.
    personality: Kenneth tends to be very ambitious with his studies, is usually calm and soft spoken but is very intuitive, outgoing, and has a soft spot for blue haired girls. His sense of humor is subtle though sometimes sarcastic. He treats his pokemon as if they were his closet friends and because of his caring nature is proned to make friends very easily. In battle he strives for the win and settles for nothing less than his best making him also very competitive in the heat of the moment.

pokemon: Cyndaquil (Nicknamed Wildfire as it was his first pokemon), Growlithe, Sandslash, Eevee, Pidgeotto, Houndour

RP SAMPLE: "Alright Wildfire let's show him a blazing tackle!" Yelled the voice of Kenneth Spealing.

In front of him on what was currently the battlefield, a sort of rocky patch of ground, was Wildfire; a Cyndaquil whose flame burnt brightly upon its back. Wildfire's energy was at its peak showing the andrenaline running full scale which meant its senses had been sharpened. So it had heard the trainer's order and immediately took off into a high speed run toward its opponent, a Jolteon. As it picked up speed, the Cyndaquil would cover itself in flames, hence the reason it was called a blazing tackle. The trainer, a blonde haired blue eyed figure about 6ft wearing a brown t-shirt and blue jeans with red sneakers responded quickly to the oncoming attack.

"Jolteon, use your agility now!" He ordered.

Kenneth's eyes opened a bit wider as he watched the Jolteon pick up amazing speed. It bolted right by the charging Cyndaquil and so Kenneth had to act fast.

"Quick, Wildfire! You have to stop! Your target is behind you!" He yelled in desperation.

The opponent was grinning, chuckling just a bit as Jolteon had come to a complete stop as Cyndaquil was attempting its halt.

"You got him now, Jolteon! Let's see some pin missle action!" The trainer responded.

No! It's no good! By the time Wildfire is able to stop, that attack will strike him head on! I have to do something else. And I think I got it! Kenneth thought.

"Wildfire, you don't have time to go to a stop so get to aiming a flamethrower at the ground and take to the sky!" Kenneth said.

Jolteon's pin missle attack was already in full swing, heading for the sliding Cyndaquil. It seemed it would strike head on! But wait! Cyndaquil's flames spewed out from its mouth at the ground giving it the push it needed to take to the air. The Jolteon trainer was surprised that it had been able to pull this off and avoid the Pin Missle. Now it was in midair.

"Yeah! You did it!" Kenneth cheered.

"That may be so! But now your Cyndaquil is open!" The trainer responded.

"What?!" Kenneth spoke in surprise.

"If you spent less time studying pokemon types other than your fire types you'd know Electric attacks have a knack for knocking out things in the air! Jolteon, light up that Cyndaquil with a Thunderbolt attack!"

Jolteon had a sinister like grin on its face as it charged up electricity in its own body. It was shortly after this action that the electric pokemon would launch a burst of high voltage electricity.

"Let's see you get out of that one, K Spealing!"

Kenneth had a grin on his face.

"I already have! Wildfire, flip backwards in the air now!" Kenneth ordered.

He looked up in the air watching the electricity close in on Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil flipped its body backwards, causing the electricity to miss Cyndaquil by just a quarter of an inch. The jolteon trainer was surprised at this.

"See because of my Wildfire's body frame and size that makes him aerodynamic. He could easily move his body in the air as long as his momentum permits and since he was going straight down while your Thunderbolt came at an angle all I had to do was get Wildfire to backflip."

Cyndaquil was now on the ground on all fours, looking at the Jolteon. The Jolteon trainer was in surprise while Kenneth had a gleam in his eyes and a grin.

"Let's take this battle back! Wildfire, start things off with a smokescreen!" Kenneth spoke.

His attentive Cyndaquil opened its mouth and let loose a spew of smoke which soon covered the field. This left the Jolteon unable to see. The trainer was left a bit confused.

Ah I see! He didn't let his Jolteon keep its Leer attack! This makes it easier.

"You know where your target is Wildfire! Strike him with a blazing tackle!" Kenneth ordered.

Wildfire took off into the smoke, picking up speed quickly as it ran and soon letting its body become covered in flames as it lowered its head. Lunging forward its head smashed into the midside section of the Jolteon's body with good force causing the Jolteon to be launched back but upon landing would not yet allow itself to fall.

"Jolteon! Try and agility quick!" The trainer yelled.

"Not this time! Wildfire, use Fire Spin!" Kenneth spoke quickly.

The smoke was clearing now and would reveal Cyndaquil with its eyes open, glowing red just before a spew of flames came bursting from its mouth. Jolteon had been staggered from the tackle into the mid section and was having difficulty moving. The flames swallowed it up and took to the sky in a tornado formation before quickly dissipating. All eyes were on the field waiting to see what would happen next. In a few moments the Jolteon could be seen, still standing with burns on its body, its expression straining. Both Kenneth and his opponent watched on edge waiting to see how Jolteon would fair. Cyndaquil stood ready to attack or dodge if need be. But when the Jolteon went to move, it dropped to the ground and would display swirls for eyes, showing it had fainted.

Someone stepped forward wearing a white zipped up jacket, matching white pants and sneakers and waved a flag.

"Jolteon is unable to battle! The victory goes to Cyndaquil and trainer Kenneth Spealing." He declared.

It was then that the battle field would change and become a room with plain looking walls and a window covered with glass at the back. A few more officials were standing in that room and had been watching the battle attentively.

A red beam from a pokeball in the hands of the trainer known as Richard Kelly brought the Jolteon back to him.

"Return, Jolteon! You did pretty good!" He said.

Kenneth had motioned Cyndaquil to come to him and almost immediately it jumped into his arms and climbed onto his shoulder, licking the face of its trainer. Kenneth gave a light laugh as Cyndaquil licked his face and softly pet it upon the head.

"Great job, Wildfire." He complimented.

Richard walked up to him. "That was tough! I almost had you!"

"Yeah, I do actually study other types of pokemon. Fire types are just my favorite ones." Kenneth would respond.

"Yeah, I noticed!" Richard spoke back.

"Alright you two, that will be all for today. I will see you later for your battle grades." Spoke one of the admins.

The two boys turned to the one that came out the unseen door bowing respectfully to him.

"Thank you, sir!" The two then exited through the opposite door and walked down the hall.

"Well you may have won that battle, K Spealing! But next one is mine!" Richard said.

"We'll see about that." Kenneth replied.

The two then proceeded to exit the building.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    DragonQueenRachel, sorry but the RP Sample has to be long and discriptive to show your RP skills. DECLINED

Outskate, you amaze me sometimes. ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! ACCEPTED

Kent Spealing, Very nice..Welcome to the RP. ACCCEPTED

Name: Noah Alexander
    grade: sophomore
    discription: https://nona-anime.com/images/quatre.jpg
    personality: revealed later.
    pokemon:
    Pokemon Academy

Quilava

Pokemon Academy

Bayleef

Pokemon Academy

Wartortle

Pokemon Academy

Scyther

Pokemon Academy

Umbreon

Pokemon Academy

Breloom

Last edited:

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    I have good roleplaying skills, your just too stingy about it, who cares anyway, there's too many restrictions here.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    No, If you have good RP skills, redo your sample. I will give you this chance. Otherwise dont post agian. If the requirements aren't met, I'm not going to accepted you. Final. Good luck this time.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Hey dude, we should like, drag...er...uh...the other guy we were RPing with before here! That'd be so sweet! It'd be like, old times! XD Reserve a sophomore spot for me will ya Randall? I'l get my sign-up on by tomorrow. Btw, as Outskate pointed out, you spelled description wrong...*cough*again*cough* But you spelled it right in another RP...(The thing is, when you tried to tell me that you spelled it right, you er...spelled it wrong again.
    ^_^;; )

EDIT--I'll be gone all of tonight and most of tomorrow. Don't get too far! ^^

Name: Arina (Ah-rina) Toumez
    grade: Sophomore
    description: Arina has pale chalky skin, making her look sickly and constantly ill. Her long straight, jet black hair reaches her waist, and bangs that drape over half her face, pulled back from the other side and tucked behind her ear. Her silver hoop earrings have stars that loop through them, and she has an assortment of silver chain necklaces around her slender neck. A plain black top clings to the side of her shoulders, reaching just below her hips. A long dark purple flowy skirt reaches her ankles, and skin tight black boots reach just below her knees.

personality: Arina is one of those girls who have trouble communicating with anyone but their pokemon. Her quiet demeanor usually earns her a rather low social status. If you get to know her, you'll find that no matter how mysterious or silent she acts, she is really quite childish. This is because she has never really figured out how to act around other people, including family and relatives. She is one of those people who consider their pokemon their family, friends, and world, all rolled into one. Her love for ghost pokemon is for their ability to disappear, which is a skill she can only dream to have, because she hates being in big crowds. Arina has multiple Gastly, although they are usually kept at home at Lavender Town, where they reap the usual chaos that ensues with hauntings and pranks.

pokemon: Gengar, Gastly, Shuppet, Misdreaveus (<--agh I'll figure out how to spell that for real later)

RP SAMPLE:
    I sighed, as I trudged through the halls of the Pokemon Tower. I'd been a volunteer here for a good few months, but it was pretty depressing when it came to the graves and stuff… I'm not sure what I had been expecting earlier, but this fog was rather…annoying.

The little graves that lined the path had names engraved into them, but they were illegible. Gray and dusty my job was to…dust. The only reason I'd volunteered was because I didn't want to be doing nothing for the last few weeks before I went back to the academy. Gastly floated beside me, passing through the floors to see how the skeletons were. I wondered why he even bothered, but he was a weird spirit. Happy and carefree and er…creative.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: Leave me alone. Its a habit. I dont think I just type. Besides, you know what it means! lol Oh well. You know what it means! Reserve? No problem! RESERVED

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
    OoC-Aaaacckk! Sophomores are taken =/ Oh wells…

Name: Mabel Lanara

Grade: Junior

Description: Mabel stands around 5 feet and 7 inches tall, while her long and lush black hair hangs in her face in strands that are colored a bold crimson at the tips. Her complexion is as light as snow due to growing up in a winter wonderland with barely any sun during the day. She wears a pale blue shirt with long, ruffled sleeves and ragged black jeans. To complete the image, she has a pair of dull grey eyes, no sparkle, no life.

Personality: Mabel is a rather calm and laid back person who does not tend to anger and get herself involved in pointless quarrels and arguments. When she did occasionally see red(angry), she keeps a grudge better than a vault would store its money. Though sometimes she easily feels guilt, but just as easily, she gets over it.

Pokemon: Meganium(Male), Sneasel(Female), Lairon(Male), Espeon(Female)

RP SAMPLE:

The smooth, black egg shook slightly in Mabel's hands. She could tell it will hatch soon by all of its slight vibrations that spurred every few seconds. Her head throbbed as she strained her eyes to focus on the egg, with high hopes that it will hatch. The egg was then glowing brightly, bright enough to make the whole forest seemed daylight when a moon and her stars are hooked on to the black sky.

After the light was cleared and all was normal at the forest's clearing, Mabel squinted her dull, grey eyes and felt a warm presence settled around here. She swiftly turned around and saw the form of a small Sneasel, trembling slightly at her surroundings, a few broken egg shells lying next to her.

Despite its fear, Mabel just calmly told the new-born critter, "You'll be facing a lot of challenges from now on," Laying out her sleeping bag and taking out a pokeball to keep the Sneasel in, she continued, "We'll start training tomorrow, but until then…" She then smiled slightly at her new companion and tucked herself in. "Sleep tight."

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
    OOC - Can someone think of any white Pokemon for me? I was kind of struggling with my Pokemon choice. And the Togepi is for cuteness purposes. It will evolve into a Togetic and will be the little Pokemon that Ethan likes to carry around (Like how Ash and Pikachu are)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: Bell, Pikachus_Paw, WElcome! We can start now!

IC:

"Great, time to go to school."Noah said as he rolled over to turn off his alarm. Noah is a sophomore at Pokemon Academy on Nephilim Island. Nephilim Island is roughly around 500 miles south of Slateport City. The Academy takes around 50 new students a year. The pick the trainers who have the most potential.

"As Noah got dressed and grabbed his pokeballs, he thought about how the school was going to be like this year. This year he is a sophomore. Last year was tough for him because he was a freshman and they expect alot out of you. This year though you get along training at alot more experiance in the battling field. Class trips to diffrent locations and such. He looked forward to what the year would be like though he will be without the laughs of his late friend Ryan Loes. Ryan was killed freshman year in a freak accident in battle. They were battling and one of his opponents attacks missed its target at struck Ryan. He was in teh hospital for three weeks before he passed. Noah now trains with Ryan's Scyther. They are almost like brothers now and thats who Noah likes to use in battle the most.

Walking into the Academy for the first time that year He headed off to his first class which was Ryan's favorite. Battling mentally.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Can I join? Some of my pokemon will not evolve but are very powerful.
    Pokemon:Abra,cyndaquil,smeargle,snorlax,larvitar and dratini.
    Persinality:?????????????????
    Sample:Abra ice punch! I said.The abra puched the ground making an ice piller hit the skarmory and the skarmory fainted. I smiled, you can always try again-and you might win it is how you train.
    You are right, said the opponent. I need more training.Then both left.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: 1st, you need to use the sign-up sheet boo. 2nd, I sure as heck hope those question marks aren't for the fact that you don't know what those are. 3rd, what's your name? 4th, what do you look like? I'll let Randall handle the rest of the many problems with that sign-up.

Btw Randall, what's up with the half present, half past style of RPing? Different....
    I'm such a critic I know, but you did spell 'the' wrong. Natural typo...

IC: Having been up since who knows when, I was slightly tired as my alarm clock in the shape of a golbat started to ring. I wasn't even in bed anymore. How could anyone be in bed with their Gengar making zombie sounds at any given moment? Twitching in his sleep he floated in midair, as though supported by an invisible shelf, he had one arm hanging down and one supporting his head and cheek. Drool fell from his now frowning mouth, the usual toothpaste commercial worthy smile drooping. I blinked away the exhaustion from my eyes and shook my head to clear any clutter. School here was better then school in Lavender. It was still too loud though, no matter what.

"UUuuuuuuUUUUuuuuNNnnnNNNnnGGGgggHHHHhhh." Soul moaned, turning over and falling straight off his invisible bed, phasing through the floor into the next room. I heard a scream from downstairs, and sighed as Soul bolted back into my room.

He pointed and waved madly at the floor, and stamped his foot, which fell through the ground again. I knew what he was saying. The girl downstairs hated ghost pokemon, for some odd reason. I found them fascinating, and entertaining. Spirit, my care-free Gastly came floating through the wall, laughing at the annoyed gengar who was making faces at the floor. It was the start of a long day, I could tell, especially as Soul sent a well aimed Lick attack right at Spirit, who nimbly dodged. Had I been wearing make-up, the tongue would've dragged it all off my face with the amount of drool that was left behind on my hair and face.

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
    The dreadful noices of the alarm clock sounded once again. Mabel raised her head from her pillow just in time as the herb pokemon trudged forward, picking up the clock with his mouth and flunging it at the opposite wall.

"KLONG!" The digital clock was broken with shattered pieces and mechanics falling out. Mabel sighed as she added 'Digital Clock' in her shopping list for the week.

"Meganium, please do not do that again, okay? That's the second clock you've broken." The Meganium nodded slightly, but with mischeif twinkling in his eyes. Mabel got up from her bed and drew the curtains of her framed window. A group of Juniors was already training in the field with their pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back