• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OOC: Good point! Lets get going!

IC: "Dont worry Rose. Trust me!" Noah smiled at her. "What up Mikey!" Noah yelled as he approached a group of seniors."
    "Noah, what up man?" A rather tall senior walked out. "Dude how was your summer? Dude mine was tight! I was...who is that?" The senior looked at Rose.
    "Thats Rose. Can you do me a favor and open a seat up for her in the front." Noah grinned at the Mikey.
    "No problem. I know you have to be up on stage so I will take care of her. Come on." Mikey waved Rose over.

"I will be back out in a little bit. I have to go now." Noah said as he kissed Rose on the cheek and walked off to the back.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Sorry about the massive ditching, but I'm trying to wean myself from the computer, for a heart wrenching week of no computer. ^^;; So, I'ma gonna pull out, because I doubt I'll be posting for a good month or so. Sorry about this, but, bye! Hope you guys have fun! (What's with all the ToS? XD)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    IC: It seems people up and forgot about it. I couldn't double post and I haven't been here that often. I mean it doesn't bother me if we start agian.

Last edited:

Closet Geek

the nerd inside us all
    Years
    (Obviously OOC) - I know it's a bit out of the blue, but if you are starting again I'd love to join. I'm asking permission first and then I'll update with character info if you'll allow new characters to join. I'm just really looking for an active pokemon RP that I like and so far I haven't found too much. Thanks for the interest.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    Name: Hikari
    grade: Sophomore
    discription: https://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ycry0022ko.jpg
    personality: Generally, he has no personality. He is nice, but harsh. Mysterious and shy, outgoing and friendly. He can have an attitude at times, but mainly cause its for the best interest of everyone around him. Mainly, he is cocky and jumps into things that aren't meant to be jumped into or
    pokemon: Manafi, Quilava, Pikachu, Charmeleon, Weavile, Perappu
    RP SAMPLE: "Come manafi we must leave" Manafi flew over to him i no time at all, grabbing onto his head like usual. The wind was strong, nearly blowing the small, blue delicate pokemon off his smooth, silky hair covered head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back