• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • OOC: You post it here or your not going to be accepted and I am not accepting anymore.

IC: "No really it was my fault, can I help you with anything, like to your classes?" Noah's words kind of slipped out. He could tell he was blushing but didn't want to look embarrassed. "So are you a freshman? I mean if not I am really going to feel like an idiot." His words flew out again

STOP TALKING! He thought to himself because he had a habit of rambling on. Just take a breath and smile. "Would you like to go to dinner sometime?" His words sounded diffrent. more confident. OH MY GOD SHUT UP! Oh my god I can beleive I just did that! His mind was racing hoping for the right words to come out when he spoke.

Last edited:

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Kenneth entered the auditorium with Marissa, every sensation in his body tingling as it would only do when an attractive girl was next to him. The classes were being seated in sections. They stopped and now they found themselves looking around.

"So are you a junior or a sophomore or...?" Kenneth started.

"I'm a senior." She finished for him.

Kenneth gasped. He couldn't believe she was a senior. She must be a really good student. He thought.

"Well I guess we have to split up here." Marissa said.

It was then he noticed the junior section was right behind the senior sitting section. Kenneth immediately sparked an idea.

"The front row of the junior seating section is right behind the seniors. You sit in the last row of the senior section and I grab the seat in the first row of the juniors." He suggested.

Immediately the two went for the designated sections, Kenneth grabbing a seat in the front row of the juniors section and Marissa sitting down in front of him in the next row. She was sitting next to some guy, obviously a senior (Ethan), and now Kenneth and Marissa proceeded to converse amongst themselves waiting for something to happen.

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
  • Drawing the curtains back, she shuffled towards her bathroom. Mabel splashed cold water onto her face as she brushed her teeth in silence. Then, she just sat on her bed, thinking on how this year as a junior will be like for her.

<We are supposed to head for the field,> Mabel's Espeon nudged her, eyes trying to peer through the curtains.

"Oh, I see," Mabel said, returning her pokemon to their respective pokeballs and putting on her sneakers. "Let's go then."

~*~*~*~

Upon reaching the field, there wasn't a lot of people. In fact, there were only a group of rowdy freshman boys, purposely taking their own sweet time talking loudly and a girl with short, chestnut-brown hair. Mabel approached the girl and asked, "May I know where am I suppose to…"

"Go to the auditorium first," The girl snapped, rolling her pair of beady eyes and strode pass Mabel.

"Thanks, I guess," Mabel said under her breath as she made her way towards the auditorium.

Akamori

I cannot get my time back...
    Years
  • Noticing that the sophomore was throwing questions at her sorta made her feel better, however, considering he wasn't letting her answer before asking another question made her feel like a brick wall. She was about to reasure him that she was indeed a freshman but she suddenly stopped, "would you like to go to dinner sometime?" those words ran through her head and when it finally clicked in her face turned beat red as she looked at his face with surprise. It happened so suddenly she wasn't sure what to say.

"Calm down..! Just calm down! This couldn't have just happened! ...OMIGOD! It did just happen! What should I do? What should I say? Just take deep breaths...calm down...CALM DOWN!" she was screaming at herself in her head. Who knew that this fatefull encounter would happen just after being yelled at to be sent to the auditorium before being able to train with the other freshman. She was lost for words. Then it hit her, his name! She should ask him what his name is first!

Trying her best to hide her red face, she looked down at the pokeball held tightly in her hands. "U-um...I don't mean to be rude or anything as to not answer your request but...It would be nice to at least know your name..." she said softly trying to sound as calm as possible. "My name is Rose." she took in a deep breath and once again looked at his face.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Ughh. How could you forget to ask her name! You can blab out that you want to go on a date with her but you can't remember to ask her name! Noah screamed to himself. MORON!
    "Oh yeah, sorry, my name is Noah Alexander." Nice to meet you. So, how about the dinner? Tonight, 7:00pm? My treat!" Noah tried to sound cool.

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
  • OoC-Sorry everyone, I have to go to Malaysia until Sunday aka 4th June. Yuppers, I know it's not a really long trip but just to let you guys know ;) I'll try access onto my mum's laptop if she lets me.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Name: Peony
    grade: Freshman
    description : Peony has extremely long hair -it reaches her thigh and is quite smooth. Her pals play with her hair often and that make her quite irratated sometimes . Peony ties her hair up like Yellow and sometimes wears a straw hat too . She looks much like Yellow except for her fringe which is a little bit over she shoulders . She have black eyes and black hair and look great in that , but she dyed her hair frequently and lately it's in the yellow fashion and she often wears eye contacts . This time she chose not to wear any and apply some lip gloss instead.Her fringe was decorated with ribbon bells and her hair has smll , shiny star hair ornaments on it. Peony has double peirced attached earlobe.On her left is a dangling feather earring and a shiny , dangly grape jewel earrings.Her right ear is the same too. She also owns a crystal clear tear shaped necklace.

Besides her head , Peony spends much time in dressing up herself. She has tanned skin and a smooth complexion.Her dress is seperated into two parts, the top and bottom.Her top is quite plain though ,except for her lean hands.Hand patches with dull ribbons are on that protects her from being even more tanned.Her bottom has a cut on the left side and it's actually a miniskirt like Yellow's[she's a twin of Yellow] but it has only one cut and no pants.Leg warmers and boots top it all.

Personality: Peony is a natural born optimist , a happy-go-lucky and cheerful lass. The innocent type , Peony's often oblivious to all hapening around her if she starts to daydream. She is popular in class and the sabotaged- monitress . She can handle any type of annoying people no matter how zealous they are. She can be sharp-tongued to them and her favourite phrase to use in front of them is , ' Have your manners been flushed down the toilet? I suggest you go and pick it up now ...' To those who were more of the polite and docile type she acts like a big sister to them. Peony consider herself to be immature and chilidsh but heart-retching situations allow herself to expand to the mature range. She believes that teamwork is the mother of results , and the spirit of Unity is Strength. Loyal and lovable , precisely.

pokemon: Pikachu[♀,Chuchu],Milktank[Miru,♀],Corsola[Coco,♀],Minun[Mimi,♀],Flygon[Mega,♂],Venusaur[Vincent,♂]

RP SAMPLE: The moonlight penetrated along the dark street , lending some light to early-birds. Peony cuddled her sling bag closer to her chest as a chill shivered down her spine. Fear engulfed her as a pair of bats skimmed past a solitary lamp post. Biting her lip, she quickened her pace and felt her skin turning cold and clammy . Face pale , she could feel herself flying as she desperately try to sprint out of the lonely street . Morning , 4.30 am and it's already so creepy . She shuddered and chased the thought of being attacked by wild Pokemon off her small , harmless and innocent brain , or so she thought . This is her new life . Her new beginning of a story about to unfold .
    ' Only for 4 months... 4 months ... ' Peony reassured herself confidently , then sweatdropped . ' I can't go on like this , ' She frowned . Reaching out for her sling bag , Peony 's sharp sense of auditory gave her some strange sensation . Not the blowing , mystical breeze , not the early rusting of newly fuddled leaves , and not the call of early birds .
    Peony sighed . She knew something was going on , but what ? As she searched for her Pokedex , she reflected on her attributes . Peony was 100% self-esteemed that her sensation and predicts will be ... true. While opening her Pokedex[the one in the first season] , her decent vision scanned the area dominated by tall weeds and abadnoned plants . Something caught her eye , and she knew what it was now ...
    She reached out for a half red , half white orb . Deep in thoughts , she pondered over which Pokemon she should use. Finally , a disadvantage usage will be the best to sharpen up her skills.
    " Go , Coco ! " A blinding radiant beat the moonlight as a beautiful half pink,half white ball with seven glittering branches came out. Coco squealed as she saw the resolute opponent , Gloom.
    " Coco , start off the battle with Icy Wind ! " Peony instructed . A gust of tornado with 80% of iciness came swishing towards Gloom. Her trainer , Beauty Becky ordered Gloom to use Stun Spore. Small littles circles of different colour came shooting towards the tornado. Some managed to break past and came swiftly towards Coco. Coco easily evaded that attack by swiftly adjusting her position as agile as possible.
    "Coco , counter that with Spike Cannon followed by Bubblebeam ! And use Body Slam after that !" Coco's seven branches lodged countless spikes out and she spitted out a series of bubbles elegantly as the bubbles mixed with the spieks to form a confusing scene.Gloom was trapped and its accuraccy fell as it vision was not clear.
    "Gloom! No , Gloom use leech seed ! " In the state of confusion , Gloom's seeds rode on the gentle breeze into different directions , but the spieks Coco released earlier on block them. THUD ! The earth must have shook. Dozens and dozens of spieks and seeds invaded the ground. "The bubbles are clearing ! " Becky informed the plant Pokemon. Peony smiled in the dark way .
    "Coco , NOW !" Coco sprinted out of nowhere from the air above and dashed down legless like a Rapidash[imgaine that , ok?] . "Body Slam !" She braced herself on Gloom and with a BAM ! , both fall onto the earth. " Coco , Recover !"
    Becky grated her teeth ."Watch out , Peony !" She gave a final warning as she picked up her beloved Gloom. " I'll beat you at Pokemon Contests m so there !"
    Peony sweatdropped again. " Uh , sure ... Do you need Coco to sue Recover and-"
    Becky shook her head . " Just be careful , nowadays surprise attacks are common . " Peony nodded and watched as Becky disappeared , mixing into the fog . The moon has disappeared and some part of the radiant Sun is showing .
    " Coco ! Your nice , good ,very good , great , excellent , marvellous,wonderful, FANTASTIC !" Peony dashed over to the fatigued Pokemon . Peony herself felt her double eyelids being weighed down by fatigue , but she perservered on and praised Coco. "Let's get you some rest , alright ?" Coco too disappeared , dematerialized into the transparent light of her 'orb' ...

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • OOC;;Woot , thanks ! Sorry I didn't read the not-accepting post ,so that means there'll be two freshmen , right ? I guess I will mix in with Rose , akamori ?

Pikachu's Paw , can I bang into Mabel ? xD

IC;; Peony made her way to the auditorium ... She took one last look at herself in the hallway full-length mirror and saw her reflection the the radiant light. She grinned with sastification .

' Argh ! Oh great...' Peony mumbled . She fiddled around with her hair before finally giving up and stormed into the washroom and straightened out her miniskirt . Netx , she fished out a maroon-red comb and started to comb her hair neatly. Using a bun net , she tried tying her slikly hair into a bun like a graceful ballerina , but failed . She perservered but failed times and times .
    ' This isn't me ... I am not myself like this ... ' When Peony finally succeeeded , she was horrified at her reflection . ' No ... ' She took one last look at her watch and sighed . Wanting to make sure she look good for her first day fo school , she had gone to the washroom before the auditorium. She wanted to look good , neat and unqiue ... Unique ??! Peony gritted her teeth and clenched her dress . There's no time , she had to look herself ... Uniquely ...

Now in her usual clothing , Peony gazed at the entry of the auditorium. . Its glamour and grandeur made her blue eyes sparkled like the stars on the night sky and the diamonds showcased in the jewel shop ...

Suddenly fulled with delight , Peony made an attempt to rush into the ever-so-grand auditorium , but banged into a girl in ragged jeans and raged tee shirt.

' Oops , sorry !' Peony put her right hand at the back of her head like she always does when she's sheepish. Her cheerful blue eyes made a scan at the girl she banged .She found out she had black hair too , but Peony's was obviosuly darker. When she put her hand down , some of ehr yellow dye came off .Oh great .

'Sorry , I had natural black hair ,but I put on so ke yellow dye ... ^^ ' Peony grinend cheerfully . Then , her optimistic features ceased into concerned ones. ' Are you OK? I am sorry I banged into you , really . Truly . I promise ... So , uh , are ya angry at me ? " She offered her a hand , trying to look into the girl's face .

Last edited:

Akamori

Years
  • OOC: sorry for not replying for quite some time. My computer needed fixing and I didn't have any way to get to an available internet connection. ...BTW Aang, nice Kratos avi.

IC:

Rose let out a sigh of relief to have gotten the introductions over with. She smiled slightly before speaking, "Its nice to meet you Noah. I guess 7 seems fine with me. Though right now...I've been told to go to the auditorium. Im not sure why...Do you think...you could help me out with that?" She peered behind him at the doors leading to the large area ahead. She could hear chatting coming from within, along with other just meeting up at the door's entrance like she had.

Though she was overly nervous at the moment she was trying her best to keep her cool. She had never expected to make a friend so quickly, not to mention being asked out as well. This was some pokemon academy. It wasn't only full of strong and experienced trainer but kind ones as well. So far she had been lucky enough to bump into someone nice but she was sure that there would be other trainers that didn't care for their pokemon with their heart making them weaker than they seem.

That morning Rose had woken up ready to put on a good first impression to anyone she encountered, obviously she did better than she expected even though she was just being herself with a little courage bubbling inside. Now, here she was. Being asked out by some guy she had just met, and she had accepted. What had she gotten herself into?

After a while of looking at the auditorium's entrance she shifted her eyes so she was looking at Noah's face. She hoped he didn't see her staring at him like that, it was rather difficult though considering he had nice blonde hair and a face that was to die for. She tried her best to cover up any blush visible on her face and was hoping she was succeeding.

PS: Sorry if this double posts...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OOC: Just dont double post again.

IC: "Ohh, yeah I can take you inside. I am the top sophomore this year so I had to go to a short meeting about this. Come on." Noah smiled as he reached out to grab her hand.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING??
    His mind raced on. You just met her and your freaking drooling all over her! You need some serious help! He tried to shut his mind up. It didn't work very well.

"Well, I can get you an fron row seat. I mean its sopposed to be seniors only but I can get you in." Noah spoke as he walked with her towards the aditorium. He felt his face getting red.

Calm down, we know she likes you and you like her so just calm down.
    His mind wouldn't shut up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2006
    Hey sup nice game Did It come out yet I can't wat to try it Sounds Good and Looks good All I have to do is See it good and it's perfect

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OOC: Ok, do not post if you do not know what you are talking about. Its not a game. Its a roleplay. Its not coming out because its not real. If you want to know what this is about, go here

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
  • OoC-*gasps* Marine Parade?You ARE from Singapore too, riiight?=O Lols. -ish hyper- I'm 11 too =D

Btw, I'll post my IC laterz, so I'm sorry if you won't be able to continue =/ I've got tuition >( so uhm...Again, sorry!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Pikachus_Paw said:
    OoC-*gasps* Marine Parade?You ARE from Singapore too, riiight?=O Lols. -ish hyper- I'm 11 too =D

Btw, I'll post my IC laterz, so I'm sorry if you won't be able to continue =/ I've got tuition >( so uhm...Again, sorry!

OOC; Yup. Which school you study in , where do you live , your Primary 6 or 5?I live in Pasir Ris , I am in Primary 6 , I study in Pasir Ris Primary School[in the second best class of p6 stream ! haha] and well , I live VERY near Wild Wild Wet , Esacpe and Downtown East . I went there since the day I was born. Just a road away.

And please post your IC as soon as possible , we way very very off-topic.

Last edited:

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    OOC: sorry about the lack of rp...my internet has been down so it's tough getting online. I should be back full time on friday.

Akamori

Years
  • OOC: It appears that this rp is lacking actual rping. Lets try to fix that shall we?

IC:

Rose followed along as Noah led her into the auditorium. As he was talking about getting her into a good front row seat she began to feel uneasy since they were supposedly only ment for seniors. Considering she wasn't good with words she held back saying anything. After about only a second of thought she bit her bottem lip and opened her mouth to speak.

"A-are you sure we won't get in trouble? I-I mean we'll most likely get caught. I'm so short I'd stick out like a sore thumb with seniors." she swallowed deeply as she felt her heat begin to beat loudly in her chest. She was becoming even more nervous than she already was. Being at an academy with a bunch of people was one thing but sitting in a seat she may not be able to sit in made her feel way to uneasy.

As of now the only thing she could do was trust in Noah. She glanced at the pokeball in her free hand then placed it safely on her belt along with her other pokeballs. The pokemon she was planning on releasing would have to wait just a little while longer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back