• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Acceptance

Years
    • Seen today
    Um, how far do you have to play before you can catch those Hisuian forms? I really want to add one to my team in the early game.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Um, how far do you have to play before you can catch those Hisuian forms? I really want to add one to my team in the early game.

Should be in lower right corner of Verdant Court, just past where you rescue bonsly!

Edit: Shuppet and and spell tag are by the entrance if that helps. Before v3.8 there were 3 rocks blocking the path.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Should be in lower right corner of Verdant Court, just past where you rescue bonsly!

Edit: Shuppet and and spell tag are by the entrance if that helps. Before v3.8 there were 3 rocks blocking the path.

I got past the Bonsly part but the rocks are still blocking the way. Also, when I used debug mode to access the area, apparently, the minimum level the wild Pokemon scale at is level 60, compared to my level 15 Rowlet that I caught in Starter Cave. Can you check your script?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I got past the Bonsly part but the rocks are still blocking the way. Also, when I used debug mode to access the area, apparently, the minimum level the wild Pokemon scale at is level 60, compared to my level 15 Rowlet that I caught in Starter Cave. Can you check your script?

that is SUPER strange. I made sure to do a full playthrough without debug before releasing this version and I got my full team around level 8-10 in that area. When you debugged, did you get there by warping or by walking through the rocks? Did the Phil speaking about and giving Hisui dust event still trigger? Sorry it's been giving you trouble! also can you double check you are on v 3.8? I redownloaded from my link just to double check and the rocks weren't there for me.

Years
    • Seen today
    that is SUPER strange. I made sure to do a full playthrough without debug before releasing this version and I got my full team around level 8-10 in that area. When you debugged, did you get there by warping or by walking through the rocks? Did the Phil speaking about and giving Hisui dust event still trigger? Sorry it's been giving you trouble! also can you double check you are on v 3.8? I redownloaded from my link just to double check and the rocks weren't there for me.

I warped there because I couldn't figure out how to just walk through barriers or something like that. Well, I actually fixed the problem by deleting a previous version of Pokemon Acceptance from my computer (the 3.3 one). Now I only have the 3.8 one, and the rocks are gone. Guess owning two versions at the same time does some strange things...

The level scaling to 60 is apparently because I'm using a debug version of the game. It works normally in the regular version.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I warped there because I couldn't figure out how to just walk through barriers or something like that. Well, I actually fixed the problem by deleting a previous version of Pokemon Acceptance from my computer (the 3.3 one). Now I only have the 3.8 one, and the rocks are gone. Guess owning two versions at the same time does some strange things...

The level scaling to 60 is apparently because I'm using a debug version of the game. It works normally in the regular version.

Oh wow! I really appreciate you letting me know! I had no idea that would impact things either, but this is good for me to learn!

Years
  • Note: v3.8 created a new bug (completely my fault) where some players may not have Mawile appear in the fall route. v 3.9 will fix that bug! If you got stuck with 3.8 and Mawile still isn't there with 3.9, try entering the Doctor's house, then leave and head up north again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    can you please add a mega to flygon,kleavor,wyrdeer,ursaluna,hisuian typhlosion,hisuian decidueye, hisuian samurott,hisuian liligant, hisuian electrode,hisuian avalugg,overqwil,hisuian arcanine, sneasler, a mega z stone for charizard and mewtwo,hisuian goodra,hisuian zoroark, hisuian braviary, shuckle, kommo-o, kingdra,tyrantrum and arbok?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I see that you have a new competitor with Pokemon Dregs. Do you think your Trashlocke journey could defeat their Trashlocke journey?

Years
  • I see that you have a new competitor with Pokemon Dregs. Do you think your Trashlocke journey could defeat their Trashlocke journey?

I had to look up the game just now, that's really cool to see someone else go with that idea! Their cap is 475 bst and I learned quite a few mons on my roster were right at 480 so that'll be interesting. I think there's actually a rom hack with a similar idea too. I think its fun to have games that make pokemon like Delibird viable that would otherwise never have a prayer of being on most trainers teams lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    This game is dope & I will give it 4/5 stars since I had a critique regarding the Lag & Crashing of this game...
    I have had 15 crashes so far...

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/they
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    Hii love the story and evertything you're doing!! can someone please help me access the debug menu I just want change my sneasel ability, since its hidden ability turned out to be poison touch instead of it's usual Pickpocket, and I've wasted way too many Oran berries finding that out.
    I've already put the .rxdata file in the data folder, don't know what to do next. thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    Wow, I was NOT expecting this game to be updated for Hisui and especially Paldea! Big congrats for managing to get it done, and major props for doing it in the first place! I still hope you could add a male protagonist at some point, but what you're doing now is more than enough! Seriously, thank you!

Edit: If you want help in the future, I'd recommend checking out (broken link removed) DarkusShadow's frequently-updated Paldean following sprites on Deviantart, and this Google Drive link to a bunch of Spanish-created Gen 9 sprites!

Last edited:
    Back