• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Pokemon Adoption

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    So I have tried the Pokemon adoption program but I never seemed to get my Pokemon. I posted a different message three times and it doesn't work. First I posted just the two lines. Didn't work. Then I deleted that one and posted the same but with a message before and after that. That didn't work. Then I deleted that one and made on with the forum post links and the two lines I was suppose to put in there and that didn't work either. Help :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So I have tried the Pokemon adoption program but I never seemed to get my Pokemon. I posted a different message three times and it doesn't work. First I posted just the two lines. Didn't work. Then I deleted that one and posted the same but with a message before and after that. That didn't work. Then I deleted that one and made on with the forum post links and the two lines I was suppose to put in there and that didn't work either. Help :P

You mean your post in the Dream World Adoption Program? Assuming you've followed the guidelines there, I think you're supposed to just wait until they've updated the OP with your pokemon. c:

Just be a little patient! But if you have any inquiries, you should speak with Forever or Altairis. ^^

Back