• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    @Dbzmay that may be the problem..i didnt wanna train so i got rare candies. Is there a way i could patch it to another file and keep my .sav file so it would work?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    Okay this time i guess its not on purpose haha

I just entered the Dragon Village and wanted to teach one of my pkmn Ice Beam.
    Now it does not matter whether i teach it or not: many Tms just disappear after this (randomly).

So I tried giving Tms I wouldnt need for now to pkmn in my boxes, well that worked but at some point it would still delete Tms in the TmBox.

Any advice for that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2015
    I dunno if you've noticed that or anyone told you so I'll do. It seems like you can't use any TM's in game because after you use it, you simply loose every TN/HM that was located LOWER in your TM case

I wanted to teach Flamethrower to my combusken and this is what happened.

That's before

and that's after

As you can see Steel wing is now my last TM, and the others just disappered. The TM's HM's are also put in random order, just as you get them in game. This is huge obstacle for the gameplay, however I like the hack so far, but the storyline and dialogs are poor.

Anyway, hope it helped. Cheers

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    well i just checked: when i teached my furret flamethrower nothing like this happened to me, meaning i still got every TM i found up until now. And its not only with Flamethrower, also with Shoke Wave, Hms, Aerial Ace etc. . Seems for me it just happenes since Dragon Village OR I really didnt notice, but i doubt that.

Im a bit buisy to try right now but if Im correct, you can give SOME TMs to your pkmn until you can use the TM you want, resulting with your Tms not being deleted.

Gonna post it if it works.

Yea this whole "Battle me" is really annoying, the storyline ... the idea is new, i like it but couldve been done better. i dont mean to badtalk this, its still a pretty good hack and even completed (yay), just my 2 coins.

What I really like about this one, is that you get such a wide variety at the beginning.
    Like maybe there are too many grass starters and such but man, you can train a Venonant from lvl 3/5 in a regular walkthrough, or fish for a Remoraid also early on.
    Im having trouble deciding for which pkmn to put in my team because you get so many different right of the first 2-3 towns, where youve got plenty of time to train without having to stop your progress for training.

EDIT:
    Yeah well works, so you're better off giving the TMs you find to your BoxPkmn to hold , just to be safe.
    You can easily lose your HM but that one was fixed by the HM merchant in every market.
    Sweet

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2014
    I just beat the game and didnt catch reshiram (i only caught zekrom) and didnt catch arceus. Is there any way to catch them or did i already miss my chance?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    @L96, if you would like to re-sprite the tyrants, I would be more than happy to look at ur sprites and possibily implement them into my game! I know my sprites arent the very best *-*

@Assetmoc, Yes I agree the Battle Me thing can get a bit annoying. But you need to understand it was just 1 dude creating this game! One man can only do so much!!

@fury, yes Ive noticed this glitch and as for right now I dont have the time to investigate it and solve it. For a small temporary fix, in every town after Ice I added an HM merchant, and I also added a TM merchant who sells every TM in the pokemon HQ

If you want to avoid this from happening, then simply use the TMs u want to use starting from the BOTTOM of ur TM box. Anyways thanks for the feedback!

@awesomesauce: You can only catch ONE of reshiram/zekrom! And no, you cannot catch arceus. I will be adding an extension to the game, where you fight up "Heaven's Tower" to become the second Human God. This storyline will be implemented in the near future.

Years
  • @Dbzmay that may be the problem..i didnt wanna train so i got rare candies. Is there a way i could patch it to another file and keep my .sav file so it would work?
    Yes you can still play with old saves. Just keep the sav file (128 Kb size). Remove all other files inclusing the GBA rom. Download a clean LeafGreen ROM and then rename your ROM with the same as what the sav file has. Continue from where you left off. Also try to save in small areas like PokeCenter or inside your House. This prevents about 97 % errors

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    I've been playing the game for a while now, and I find it awesome. Strangely, though, when I battle deoxys, The game glitches up. I don't know if it's the emulator or what. Please help

Years
  • Was bored so I decided to play this hack.. Great tiles as well story so far. I have found some errors and thought to share them with you. I am at Grass village and caught that Cyborg Tropius. I also caught that Steel type Zangoose previously. My question is here that the Dex shows the entry of rattata when I caught those pokes and with ??? information in the description. Please look into that . Also the game is a bit difficult as there are less trainers to fight and Gary the Rival is a bit over powered. Also I am noting down the Pokemons encountered in Wild Grass. After completing my game, I will give you the Wild Pokemon Encounter list. That's all for now

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Playing this hack, I'm loving it so far. Catching an Aerodactyl in the early game is amazing :) I just beat the 4th gym.

Maybe it's my rom but I might have found an issue. I taught my pokemon a TM, and afterwards, all the TM's after it were deleted. I had to use a save state, and give my pokemon the TM's to save them. Is this a common issue? Might be the only one that bothers me next to the bike thing.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Let me know how you like it and be sure to leave feedback!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    Hi. My game freezes after I catch the Tyrant Salamence. What do I do? I really love the game, btw.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2017
    Hello. This is a great and really fun hack dbzmay! However, on the stairs of the Stairway to Heaven Professor Oak is randomly standing on the stairway. I can't talk to him or go through him. I have caught all five guardians. Is there anything I can do to move forward and go to Arceus?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Hi there.
    This loks like a fun game.
    But where i am new in this stuff, could someone tell me how to use the ips data.
    Never seen it before.
    Please tell me how it works over Private Message.

Forget what I wrote before.
    This Game is pretty cool.
    Found out how to patch games over youtube.
    Thanks for the Game dude.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Played through the first two gyms. Absolutely zero immersion into the story, just battle after battle. Boring.

Back