• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    upload it to imgur or puush then post the link

And the jirachi is in an egg. The dragon researcher in dragon village gives it to you then you needa hatch it

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Is there a place where I can see the locations of every Pokemon or is there no guide on that? And when you say all do you mean through 5th gen or 3rd gen? And I see some legends are not included, does that include Genesect?

Also (if anyone cares) I'm doing a blind Let's Play of this on my Youtube channel, same as my name on here. Some of it won't be narrated because I'm lazy.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Cool hack dude ! The new revamped version has upgraded the game both visual-wise and story-wise. I remember playing the older version ( which kinda lacked some features ). I'd like to ask something though.
    Is the post game quest completed ( in the op it says it's completely coded . Does this mean it's complete ?).

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Yes its completed implemented and coded. Its done! :)

and @charblade, no :( You can make one though if you want and ill link it to the OP :)

Years
  • When i am at top of the dragon mountain after the dragon village trying to talk to Rival Trainer it just freeze. Tried multiple times, but always freeze at the same spot.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    for some reason ur script failed. Ur the second person that has reported this. I will re add a second script shortly as a fix

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    ok I'm having a problem whenever i try to teach my venusaur giga drain or return most of my tms disappear? even HM surf usually the only one left is fly and then the rest are gone from the tm case

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Yeah for some reason that is happening to some people. If you use the TMs at the bottom of ur TM case first, then they wont be deleted. I will eventually add an ASM routine so they TMs never disappear like black and white.

Until then, in the elite 4 ive added a merchant who sells every TM. Not only that, in every mart past the ice village, u can find a merchant who sells HMs.

Years
  • The problem with the Dragon City is gone, but now I am blocked by 3 police officers on the way to the pokemon league. I was let by the one guard, but then 3 guards is blocking my access to the league. Can't talk to them.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    have u been using gameshark or codebreaker codes. Because for some reason ur map scripts arent functioning

Years
  • have u been using gameshark or codebreaker codes. Because for some reason ur map scripts arent functioning

No, but I wonder if the LeafGreen version i got is corrupted in the first place then. So I guess its unfixable then for me, unless i actually use gameshark and walk-through-wall.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Nope even that wont solve it. None of your map scripts are working, which means it wont function inside the HQ or for the after game story line.

Back