• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    i think Greens Post story should be her travelling around a changed Kanto since she goes out of her way to obtain the 3 Birds to Conquer her Ornithophobia (Fancy word for Fear of Birds) in the in between the Red and Yellow chapters i think

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    And i guess you are planning to Add he anime Kanto? Right? That'd be good, if you need help finding name of cities that appeared only in anime than ask me for sure!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Replaced old screenshots with Beta 2's screenshot.

i think Greens Post story should be her travelling around a changed Kanto since she goes out of her way to obtain the 3 Birds to Conquer her Ornithophobia (Fancy word for Fear of Birds) in the in between the Red and Yellow chapters i think

My plan is she goes to a different region (well not region), to conquer her bird fears by catching the 3 legendary birds after the Indigo League. After the Indigo league, there'll be a timeskip (which skips her adventure in the Orange Achipelago [in PKMN Adventure Red Chapter] and the events in PKMN Yellow). She actually got over her fear in between Yellow Chapter and Gold Chapter

And i guess you are planning to Add he anime Kanto? Right? That'd be good, if you need help finding name of cities that appeared only in anime than ask me for sure!

Thanks, but I got Bulbapedia for that :).

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    If a new beta for green's adventure comes out, what do i do to add it to/update my rom? Also note that i might not have access to a computer but i will try.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Few updates
    Physical/Special split
    More Fairy Type move
    Gen 4 moves
    Graphic Update
    Ilex Forest map have been changed
    Ilex Forest Chapter have been extended.
    Karen plays a slightly bigger role.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Added new screenshots for Hoenn Escape Chapter.

The narrative for Beta 2 would be different compare to Beta 1. Will (Masked Child) will be more sinister, and Silver isn't as helpless.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    Added new screenshots for Hoenn Escape Chapter.

The narrative for Beta 2 would be different compare to Beta 1. Will (Masked Child) will be more sinister, and Silver isn't as helpless.

yey! I was kinda wondering why Silver acts so passive... hmm.. I like the tiles from Hoenn Escape Chapter.. I feels like it really belong there.. anyways.. nice updates as always.. and GOOD LUCK!!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    yey! I was kinda wondering why Silver acts so passive... hmm.. I like the tiles from Hoenn Escape Chapter.. I feels like it really belong there.. anyways.. nice updates as always.. and GOOD LUCK!!

It's a case of flanderization. When i was making the first beta. I tend to do it after 4 or 5 days. Hence I forgotten what I've did. Silver (judging from the brief flashback) was shy and passive. however, I kinda made him WAY TOO passive.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    It's a case of flanderization. When i was making the first beta. I tend to do it after 4 or 5 days. Hence I forgotten what I've did. Silver (judging from the brief flashback) was shy and passive. however, I kinda made him WAY TOO passive.

Oh! So that's the term that was supposed to be used rather than OOC.. hahha.. anyways... Keep up the good work!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Oh! So that's the term that was supposed to be used rather than OOC.. hahha.. anyways... Keep up the good work!

Yeah. The term basically means take a basic trait of that character and exagerate it to it is the person's identity.

E.g. Ned Flanders from Simpson. Started off as a friendly guy who is believe in religion. As the series when on, his religious trait was focused to the point where whenever we think of flanders the only trait we see in him is his religious side.

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
    Years
    Hi brilliant hack so far, the only one where i have seen a changing ow sprite, is BETA 1 meant to end at hoenn because I beat karen in the shipyard and have nothing to do now, none the less i love what is in the hack so far

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I think I found a glitch. I saved outside my house when being little Green, quit and reloaded. When I did that, I found out that I was moving the old lady sprite instead of Green and the graphics glitch (Green transforms into a puddle of water and the old lady is kidnapped). After the event, the game proceeds as normally. Not a big glitch because I'd barely advanced but I wanted to let you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back