• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
  • Completed Nido Nido Chapter

Release date for Green Chapter BEta 2
    20/7/14
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_08.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_43.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_62.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_124.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_152.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_248.png

Yes! Two Manga hacks within ten days of each other! (Though, the Beta Testers already have Red Beta 8.) Quick question, will you be focusing more on Red than Green or Green than Red?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    awe haha i preferred the red chapter! were you planning on putting in some jaw dropping tiles? with the amazing script work of your hacks and some new tiles youd blow poeple out of the water

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed Mount Moon Chapter

MOUNT MOON CHAPTER (BETA 2)
    TwNo3dOZ9tEdv53DA1bBN28Q72Rf5YqJxXuO-Gs5b6k=w240-h160-no
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_33.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_59.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_82.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_83.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_104.png

Im waiting this more than red hack since beta 2 will have updated graphics i just like the new ilex forest so much

awe haha i preferred the red chapter! were you planning on putting in some jaw dropping tiles? with the amazing script work of your hacks and some new tiles youd blow poeple out of the water

Lol, thanks guys.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Hello Aethestode. ^-^ I just wanted to say I am just obsessed with your hacking abilities.xD I remember going to LA, finding Pokemon Adventure mangas Red & Yellow, & purchasing them, I was about 7. & ohmygod was I obsessed with them. Your hacks have just brought them back better than ever. You've got me reading the manga again now at 14.xD I've yet to play this very one, Green Adventure chapter, because gba4ios hates mediafire with a passion,I guess. I've played the Red chapter up to date though. I can't wait for beta 8 to come out by the way! I was ranting about it to my friend so him & I are gonna have a competition of who can beat it first when it comes out. Hahah. I've been able to play Adventure Red from people putting it on 4shared, which is pretty not cool unless they got your permission. xc (Though maybe you can put future downloads there too for us gba4ios users, that'd be amazing. *-*) Anyways, your hacks have put many smiles on my face & made me angry plenty of times at that.(Those stupid Magnemites ugggh.xD ) So overall, thank you so much! & please continue these series if you can! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Sounds like you are trying to play an IPS file instead of a GBA file. The hosting service the patch is uploaded to has absolutely no affect on how a ROM that is patched with said patch file runs on an emulator.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Your hack are always the best Aethestode, it makes me so happy to play it one after another, green story line are also 1 of the best, but i feel a little bit disagree on anime hack, but overall your the best maann Aethestode!!! ^^ keep up the good work

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished Silent Assassin Chapter. Here's da rest of the chapter.
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_166.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_230.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_274.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_281.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_344.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_350.png

Your hack are always the best Aethestode, it makes me so happy to play it one after another, green story line are also 1 of the best, but i feel a little bit disagree on anime hack, but overall your the best maann Aethestode!!! ^^ keep up the good work

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Aethestode you are the best! I finished beta 7.9b of adventure red a little while ago and loved every second of it even though i never read the manga. I started green chapter soon after and cant wait for the beta release today and red on the tenth. Keep up the good work man.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Seeing how Green is the Pokedex holder who focuses on Pokemon Evolution, and she learn Pokemon Evolution when she was under Masked Man, she would be able to make Evolution Items with the right materials.

GREEN+BETA+2.5_02.png
    GREEN+BETA+2.5_03.png

Aethestode you are the best! I finished beta 7.9b of adventure red a little while ago and loved every second of it even though i never read the manga. I started green chapter soon after and cant wait for the beta release today and red on the tenth. Keep up the good work man.

I think your mistaken. Beta 2 release date is on the 20th. Anyway, thank you.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    The game is really cool (not only green chapter but red chapter is cool too).
    Keep your good work man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back