• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Saga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Oh yeah, you can still join! You just have to use the only starter available, Bulbasaur. I was hoping for atleast one female trainer joining, but oh well. THings change.

But darn, now I have to re-make my entire Profile(Or some of it). Could I still have an Eevee, just not start with it?

EDIT: Fixed my character. Instead of starting with the Eevee, they get seperated and re-meet, I hope that's okay.

Last edited:
    Years
    YAY. thank you for the approval. looking forward to when the RP actually starts. I'll be checking this page for updates!

Years
    Shadowmaster345: Cool, good profile. But I am currently speaking with another user who is thinking of signing up also. So... you'll just have to wait and see.

Jujibear: Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep this thread updated. And I'm thinking the rp is going to start soon, there is only one spot left.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Shadowmaster345: Cool, good profile. But I am currently speaking with another user who is thinking of signing up also. So... you'll just have to wait and see.

Jujibear: Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep this thread updated. And I'm thinking the rp is going to start soon, there is only one spot left.

Okay. I'd not want to not get accepted, but I'll wait!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    Full Name: Uchiha Sasuke
    Nickname: optional
    Birthday:August 7
    Appearance: cool black hair cool red shirt cool black pants cool red and black shoes
    Pajamas: Red cheap clothing
    Bathing Suit: underwear
    Accessories: Gold bling
    Personality: bold
    History: i am an orphan
    Starter: Charmander
    Final Party: Charmander

Other: My real name is kelvin and my sign up sucks

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    So is the other person joining Charizard Man? Oh by the way, you might wanna make an OOC thread in the lounge.

Years
    I'm the next Pokemon Master!

Full Name: Kamoru Chi

Nickname: Kami

Birthday: 4, November

Appearance: Kamoru has spiky black hair that fits perfectly with his well built body. He wears his trademark Pokeball fleece and T-Shirt along with his navy blue jeans. You can probably tell he has a well built body and this is true because he studies martial arts. He has grass green eyes.

Pajamas: He has three types of pajamas, one to represent fire, one to represent water and last to represent grass. His fire ones are orange his grass ones are green and his water ones are blue.

Bathing Suit: Again he has three colours of swimming shorts, one for fire one for grass and one for water.

Accessories: None so far but may pick up some on his journrey.

Personality: Kamoru has a very cheerful and outgoing personality and is a ray of sunshine to all he meets. He can be your best ally or your best enemy. When he vgets into fights he is always the person to go up and say sorry. He never gives up on anything he does no matter what. Kamoru isone of a kind with his sunny cheery personality but in fights is a force to be reckoned with.

History: He was born in Pallett Town Hospital and rumor has it that he was smiling even when he was just born. But sadly at the age of four his parents died in a dramatic car accident and was forced to move to Pallet Town Orphanage. At the age of seven he was kidnapped by a pidgeotto for 2 days and from then on has hated flying Pokemon. Now at th age of twelve he has gulped everything down - even the mysterious events taking place - and is ready to start his Pokemon journey.

Starter: Bulbasaur

Final Party: Venusaur
    Nickname: Razor
    Nature: curious
    Capture history: This was Kamoru's very first Pokemon. Kamoru met it at level 5 in Professor Oak's lab.

Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Wings
    Nature: hasty
    Capture History: Kamoru met this friendly Pokemon in Viridian Forest. When he first met him he was an injured Caterpie and evolved at Pewter Gym into Metapod. Then again evolved into Butterfree on the way to Cerulean City.

Pokemon: Raichu
    Nickname: Shocker
    Nature: Admant
    Capture History: Kamoru met this little guy in the Safari Zone. At first it was a Pikachu and didn't like Kamoru but after a while Pikachu and Kamoru grew a bond that nobody could break. It evolved on cycling Road when Kamoru took on a big Cue Ball.

Pokemon: Pidgeotto
    nickname:Ace
    Nature: Timid
    Capture History: when Kamoru was walking in route 1 and saw a pidgey. He tried to stay away from it but later was forced to see it after being kidnapped along with the Pidgey by team rocket. From the on Kamoru got over his fear of flying Pokemon and even has one himself. At Mt.Moon Kamoru battled a Team Rocket grunt and in the heat of the battle, Pidgey evolved into a strong, loyal hard working Pidgeotto.

Pokemon: Poliwrath
    Nickname:Aqua
    Nature:Bold
    Capture History: Kamoru met tjus little guy on the way to Celadon City. It jumped out the lake water,hurt and Kamoru took it to the Pokemon Center to heal it. Then it decided to join his party. When Kamoru was at Celadon Gym this little guy evolved into Poliwhirl. Then At Cinnibar island Gym it evolved yet again into A strong Poliwrath.

Pokemon:Dragonite
    Nickname:Draco
    Nature:Lax
    Capture History:Yet another Pokemon Kamoru caught in the Safari Zone. He found as a Dratini and had a rough battle against it. Then at the final gym it evolved into a Strong Dragonair. Then at the Sevii islands it evolved yet again into a very strong Dragonite.

That's all the Pokemon Kamoru gets in Kanto at least @.@
    Other: none at all

RPG Sample: Kamoru, a young boy at twelve woke up on his twelfth birthday. He woke up to hear the Pidgey singing some kind of song. Then he jumped up at this thought, he was twelve! finally he could go to Professor Oak and get his very first Pokemon. He then shuddered at another thought, the mysterious events going on in Kanto. But he didn't care nothing could get in his way! He got dressed into his trademark Pokemon fleece and T-Shirt and got into his navy blue jeans. He washed his face and got his Black training shoes on. He then continued downstairs to the living room.

" Goodmorning Kamoru " said his mother happy for the excited new trainer.
    " Hello mom " he said back with a smile. Then his mom started looking in her bag of endless items as he called it. Then his mom took out a pair of shoes. Kamoru took a closer look and saw they were running shoes! " Wow thanks Mom! "
    said Kamoru smiling. His mom smiled back as she gave him the shoes. " No problem " said his mother smiling.
    Then she went on to talk about the mysterious events but Kamoru wasn't listening he was too busy looking at his shoes. Then his mom started to cry a bit. " N-now go " said his Mum, her ocean blue eyes filling with water. " You have a whole adventure ahead of you! " she said.
    " Thanks mom! " he said and then he proceeded to the door and ran out forgetting to close it behind him.

Last edited:

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    Sign-Up Form
    Full Name: Kenshin Centi

Nickname: Centi

Birthday: 20, April

Appearance: A tall scruffy young boy who wears a tattered up black shirt. Over the shirt he wears a black Navy Coat that has the right side over the left and has six buttons. He wears black slacks and grey converse style shoes, that are somewhat torn on the bottom. A chain dangles from his belt, he is light hispanic brown-cream colored, and has a green colored eyes. His hair is wavy and is reaches down to his neck.

Pajamas: A camo-shirt that is extremely light, and a pair of blue sweats.

Bathing Suit: He wears greenish-red swimming trunks.

Accessories: A dark yellow-brown cross on a red velvet string around his neck.

Personality: Very serious, he has been through a lot and has witness even more. He doesn't like to swim, and will make any excuse not to. He will usually stand back and view a battle, so that he may come up with a strategy.

History: Upon being born he had a heart failure, two of his valves were not working. After three operations, Centi was kept alive, but at the cost that he may die at the age of 18. His parents, not able to afford the operations left Centi and moved to the orange islands. Centi was then sent to a foster home, and raised in Pallet Town.

Final Party:
    Pokemon: Venasaur
    Nickname: Whipped
    Nature: Hasty
    Capture History: Got it from Prof. Oak

Pokemon: Gengar
    Nickname: Nightmare
    Nature: Curious
    Capture History: Caught with a Monsterball in the Tower(forgot what its called) as a Gastly and evolved it to a Gengar.

Pokemon: Jolteon
    Nickname: Zippy
    Nature: Curious
    Capture History: Got from Bebe(forgot who you get it from in Kanto, so im putting Bebe from Diamond/Pearl, she travels to Kanto lets say.)

Pokemon: Arcanine
    Nickname: Lupe
    Nature: Hasty
    Capture History: Found in the wild, caught it as a Growlithe with a Monsterball.

Other: None...i think.

rp sample:
    Samuel enters a dark cave, the only sound is the drip..drip..dripping of an icicle melting. He steps slowly farthur in, he cant even believe hes doing this. He flicks a match, frawth! and lights up the room. He looks around, it's completely empty. But then suddenly a noise makes Samuel rethink, footsteps coming from farther in, the sounds get louder, and louder. The sounds are heading towards Samuel.

Samuel:"Shoot! What do i do? oh man...uh...a rock..ill hide there..oh soot i better be quiet!"
    Dark Figure 1:"Who's That, huh! Whos there show yourself!"
    Dark Figure 2:"I think it was just a zubat or something, forget about it."
    Dark Figure 3:"No! I heard it too, and... I saw whoever it was run behind that rock" The third figure points at the rock in which Samuel is hiding behind.

Samuel thinks as hard as he can: 'Oh man they found me! how do i get out of this?!'
    The three figures walk to the rock, the first figure grabs Samuel and throws him against a nearby wall. Thump!
    Samuel:"AHHH!!!....oof!" As Samuel gets up his body begins to cahnge..his hair grows into a mane, his nose gets larger, his legs and arms turn red and yellow, his eyes turn bright yellow. Soon where Samuel stood, now stands a large Arcanine.
    P.S. this is from one of my other Pokemon Rp's

Last edited:

M@XWeru

Omnipresent Authority Figure
    Years
    I'm the Next Pokémon Master!

Since you've not yet officially accepted Shadowmaster, I would like to wedge my own character into the competition. If I can't, I guess there's not too much to do about it.

Full Name: Sanzunokawa Inago
    Nickname: N/A
    Birthday: June 13th.

Appearance: Inago is of an average build, height and complexion. Her hair is jet black and stretches no further than the base of her neck, and somehow keeps entirely out of her face. Inago's eyes are a bright pink, and appear to be locked in a perpetual, piercing stare. Even if she does not even pay attention to what she's looking at, Inago's eyes give off this appearance. This tends to creep people out. Always dressing comfortably, she's rarely found wearing anything other than plain T-shirts and jeans. Along with these, generally wears cheap sneakers or sandals.

Pajamas: Inago does not own one. She sleeps in her underwear and scarf.
    Bathing Suit: A deep cerise bikini, the sort of colour that burns in your eyes and makes you wonder where the hell people get that sort of thing, and why the hell anyone would even want to get it.
    Accessories: A massive white scarf.

Personality: Calm and egocentric, Inago just can't bring herself to care. It is not that she lacks empathy, but she believes in putting #1 first - not that she'd admit that to just anyone. Most of the time, she likes to take it easy, and would rather just accept it than freak out if the little things in life go wrong. She's curious, however, and will go to great lengths get an answer if she gets some sort of mystery or question on her mind. Inago's sense of humour is many-faceted - she is a great fan of mean-spirited jokes, enjoying them more the more taboo they are. However, she also has a sense for weird comic relief stunts, and performs them energetically whenever she sees an opportunity.

Though generally unshakable and unworried, Inago is terrified of colds and always wears a large scarf to protect herself from catching one. Despite this fear, however, she might well go outside half-naked in the middle of December to get the mail - just as long as she's wearing the scarf - seemingly completely oblivious to the risk. Inago has little or no sense of shame, and doesn't understand the fuss people make about being seen in their underwear - they don't mind bikinis or speedos, so what's up with that?

History: Inago was born to a pair of psychics originally from Saffron city, who moved to the quiet of Pallet to start a family. Inago had a very relaxed and rational upbringing - she was allowed to make her own mistakes and learn from them, and had the choice of asking her parents for advice, rather than having them nag at her the whole time. Her parents both had the same manner of putting themselves before others, and she learned both psychic abilities and how to live from them. In fact, she had a rather pleasant life.

Growing up, she faced no greater catastrophes than other children. Leisurely floating along in life, she eventually discovered that she felt like becoming a pokémon trainer. Luckily for her, it would not be long until Oak would start handing out trainer licenses. Sweet.

Final Party:

Pokemon: Venusaur
    Nickname: Vinnie
    Nature: Lax
    Capture History: Lv5, Professor Oak's lab.

Pokemon: Lapras
    Nickname: Sidney
    Capture History: Lv35, won by cheating at pa*****o in Celadon city. (You've got to be effin' kidding me, censoring something like that. All o'ya japanese diggers should know about p.a.c.h.i.n.k.o - take that, stupid censor scheisse).

Pokemon: Alakazam
    Nickname: Desmond
    Nature: Calm
    Capture History: Caught as an Abra at Lv14 north of Cerulean city.

Pokemon: Nidoking
    Nature: Sassy
    Capture History: Traded at Lv48 for a Gastly in Lavender town.

Pokemon: Hitmonchan
    Nature: Adamant
    Capture History: Lv20, won at the fighting gym challenge in Saffron city.

Pokemon: Magmar
    Nickname: Lucy
    Nature: Jolly
    Capture History: Caught at Lv34 on Cinnabar island.

Other: N/A
    RPG Sample:
    Inago grinned as she inserted the little ball into the pa*****o machine. She'd found it on the floor, and it had given her an idea. She'd always wanted a Lapras. Glancing left and right, she let the little thing roll into the machine, and pushed the button. Delighted, she watched the ball fly straight into the gate collector in the middle. Humming a little dilly, Inago cracked her knuckle, collected her new pa*****o balls and put them back in the machine.

About an hour later she filled her twentieth bucket. It was like magic, how each and every ball just seemed to go right down the collectors. Putting on an innocent, happy smile, she picked up her winnings and stumbled over to the prize counter. Her unstable trek was followed by many wide-eyed stares. Indeed, even the lady at the counter looked a bit doubtful as Inago put down her twenty buckets and asked for prize #7. Of course, someone would get really lucky every now and then, but this was a bit much. Never the less, there was no way Inago could be refused her prize, and moments later she left the building, smirking to herself as she admired her new pokéball.

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
    "I'm The Next Pokemon Master!"

Full Name: Suzuki, Hana

Nickname: Shorty, Flowergirl, or just plain Hana.

Birthday:
    The 4th of June

Appearance:
    Hana Suzuki is a typical short preteen standing around 4'9". Nothing outstanding to really speak of about this girl because she has small curves on her body since she's still too young to have a fully developed chest. However she still is rather pretty with her pale skin that is almost as white as snow and her pale light green eyes. Her eyes don't get much attention though due to the fact that they are hidden behind a pair of small black square framed glasses. The best physical trait of her's though is her raven mid-back length hair that is cut in three different layers and that is dyed with some streaks of pastel green.

As for what she usually travels with? Well Hana Suzuki tends to walk around with some sort of flower behind her right ear, whether it be a lily, a rose, or some daisy that she found out in the open field. She usually wears clothes that are of pastel colored shirts, skirts, and pants. However she enjoys green colored clothing and basically any type of clothing that has images of flowers and leaves on them. One particular outfit that Hana is fond of is her pastel pink long sleeved shirt with a green elbow-length jacket over it. Along with that she would pair up the top with her green jeans that have little flower designs on the back and her pink sneakers.
    Pajamas: When the moon rises up in the sky and it's time for trainers like her to get some well deserved rest, Hana has a pair of pastel green pajamas that have various images of flowers all over them. Along with her pjs, she also sleeps with an Oddish plushie since she was given it when she was a little girl.

Bathing Suit: Hana doesn't swim often, but she does have a bathing suit that is a two-piece pastel pink bathing suit with an image of a rose on the right side of the top. She also owns a pink towel to wrap it around herself after she's done swimming.

Accessories: As mentioned before, Hana does use actual flowers she finds to use them as accessories, however she does own a pair of small pearl earrings for both of her ears. She also has a silver bracelet with some flower themed charms that she puts on her left wrist.

Personality:
    Hana Suzuki is a sweet girl who obviously loves flowers, colors, and pokemon. She could be considered rather naive at times since she still is innocent and somewhat childlike. She could also be considered rather timid at times, speaking to strangers with a soft voice that could be barely heard, plus whenever a loud noise catches her off guard, she'll jump up in surprise and most likely freak out for a few moments before quickly calming herself down. Thus making her an easily startled young girl.

However Hana does have another side to her, a competitive one that only comes out during pokemon battles or whenever people insult anyone she likes, flowers, or her pokemon. Her usually soft voice will be heard and she'll look as confident as could be, especially during pokemon battles. Which is why people have been known to raise their eyebrows when watching her in her competitive mode. The only downside of this though is that it'll last only for a few minutes after the battle is over, then she'll most likely return to her average everyday self.

History: Hana Suzuki was born in Celadon City, home of the grass type gym leader Erika. However she didn't live in the large city for too long, for eventually her father lost his job in the giant pokemart he worked in. So her family moved to Pallet Town when she was just three years old, however it seems as if her brief stay in Celadon City had made her develop a strong love for flowers, plants, and grass-type pokemon.

So at age twelve, not only did she receive her first pokemon, but she also got her first pair of glasses. Which were hard to adjust to at first, but eventually during her travels, she got used to them and their black small square frames. And as soon as she left Pallet Town, she left with a similar dream as many pokemon trainers her age. To become the very best. And if that didn't work, then she'd settle for being one of Erika's followers or take over Erika's spot and become the Grass-Type gym leader.

Final Party:

Pokemon: Venasaur
    Nickname: Lilium
    Nature: Timid
    Capture History: Lilium was given to her a starter pokemon by Professor Oak as a simple Bulbasaur, but as they trained together more and more, her Bulbasaur had grown and eventually evolved into Ivysaur in Cerulean City when they were getting ready for Misty's Gym. She then evolved once again in Fushia City while training to challenge the gym leader in the City.

Pokemon: Vileplume
    Nickname: Oxalis
    Nature: Quiet
    Capture History: Oxalis was captured on Route 5 with Lilium's help once again. Lilium evolved into Gloom after arriving to Vermillion City and then she evolved once again when they got to Celadon City.

Pokemon: Exeggutor
    Nickname: Eucomis
    Capture History: Eucomis was captured in the Saffari Zone with Oxalis' help. Eucomis had evolved in Viridian City before challenging the big bad eighth Gym Leader Giovanni.

Pokemon: Ponyta
    Nickname: Ixia
    Nature: Mild
    Capture History: Ixia was captured on Route 17 with Lilium's help. Ixia never was able to evolve though since Hana used Ixia more for transportation than for battling.

Pokemon: Starmie
    Nickname: Liatris
    Nature: Modest
    Capture History: While fishing nearby Lavender Town she had caught Liatris, and began to use her frequently whenever encountering fire-type pokemon that could easily KO three out of her six pokemon. Liatris then was exposed to a water stone in Cinnabar Island before challenging the gym leader.

Pokemon: Gengar
    Nickname: Gloriosa
    Nature: Jolly
    Capture History: Gloriosa was captured in the Pokemon Tower located in Lavender Town with Lilium's help and once she was captured, she was trained until she evolved once in Saffron City and once again in Cinnabar Island.

Other: None

RPG Sample: This Roleplay Sample has been copied and pasted from the roleplay located on this forum known as "Home in Armageddon: The Underworld" It's on page two.
    Spoiler:

[[By the way, since it looks like a ton of people are competing for this spot of owning the Bulbasaur, I wouldn't mind being rejected so my character could be some sort of trainer who is a reoccurring character who could pop in every once in a while in the roleplay.]]

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay, wow...post explosion. Looks like alot of people did want to join this rp, you guys hsould've signed up earlier. There were like 2 full days without a single post on my rp, I thought no one liked it. Anywho...

Okay, I read all of your sign-ups and then I narrowed it down to two people, M@x Weru and Cariger. Sorry for the other guys, okay. Now between you two... Okay, both of you guys have awesome profiles. But the thing that I mainly look at other than the length of your appearance, personality, ect. Is, your Rp Sample. So I'm gonna have to pick...

Cariger.

I'm sorry, but she had the best rp sample out of all of you. I'm sure others would agree with me. Okay, now... I will post a list of people who were denied, which I think is four? And you guys WILL be able to participate in this rp. Just later in the journey, as reoccuring characters and what not. But you can't have one of the starters as a pokemon, that includes: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, AND Eevee. SOrry but you can't have those in your party if your not one of the main characters.

Okay, I am going to try to move this thread into the rp lounge, and if I can't I'll just make a thread in the Rp lounge and keep this as the main thread. So for those accepted, just sit back and wait.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Aw..... Oh well. But okay! Atleast I'll be a reoccuring character. Note to self: Next time, don't try to make your character at 3 in the morning...

Years
    Tai Begins!!!

The Kanto Journey Begins!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a battlefield at the Indigo Stadium of Kanto, the goal of many Pokemon trainers, two specific trainers were opposing each other. The Trainer on the red side of the field had sent out a purple demon with a nasty smile; a Gengar. The opposite green side had chosen a Nidorino, a purple Pokemon with a large horn and spikes on his back. The chosen Nidorino reared up, sending poison spikes from his back, which were launched at Gengar. The Gengar's trainer's eyes narrowed, and he ordered his Gengar to dodge. The Gengar started to move out of the way-

"Tai! Tai honey, get up! You'll be late!" Tai's mom's voice traveled through the air upstairs to where a massive pile was sleeping, buried under a mountain of comics and blankets, the pillow over its would-be head.

"Mhnmmmm………" The pile groaned, then bolted upright, the blankets and cd's falling off it like water off a cliff. Once the pile had fallen off, it revealed a young boy of about thirteen with dark brown hair and chocolate eyes, dressed in a white shirt and black shorts.

This was Tai Sugimori, notorious prankster of Pallet Town's Pokemon School, and a soon to be pokemon trainer.

In about five minutes…

"Crap!" The boy swore under his breath, jumping out of bed. He hurriedly changed into a plain white shirt and his signature red jacket, black trimmings, black collar, and black sleeves with a pair of blue, denim jeans over a pair of red, white-bottom sneakers. He ran towards the door and took the two red wristbands on the handle and put them on followed by black, fingerless gloves. The boy then hurtled down the stairs, two at a time.

Tai's mother was a pretty woman of about 30. With a pink apron, happy smile, and her Ivysaur house-helper at her side, there wasn't a single chore Mom couldn't do. Tai gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed a piece of toast that lay in a heap on the table.

"Morning sweetie. How'd you sleep?" Mom asked.

"Horribly. I was too excited to sleep." Tai mumbled truthfully through a mouthful of toast and sweatdropped.

"Oh, so that's why you woke up late." Mom giggled as she gave a bowl of milk to Ivysaur.

"Saur, Ivy, ivy……" The green pokemon smiled and slurped the milk happily.

"Yeah…….." Tai mumbled and gulped his orange juice. "Man, I better get going. I don't want to be late."

Mom giggled again. "You've grown so much. I'm proud of you. Now here's you're traveling bag, I stocked it with everything you'll need. Toothbrush, compass, some pokeballs I picked up, sleeping bag, extra boxers…….."

"Mom………" Tai flushed and grabbed his bag from the table.

Mom laughed and placed her son's red and black, Trainer Hat on Tai's head. "Don't forget to call me when you get to Viridian City."

"I won't." Tai hugged his mom tightly and then smiled. "See ya later!!" He smiled and then patted Ivysaur on the head as he raced out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The late morning sun hung in the sky like a lazy, oversized glowing bug. It was too bright. It was too early.

IT WAS TOO DAMN COLD! Tai cursed mentally. This was tiresome. Professor Oak's lab was too far away for its own good. Just when he was beginning to think violent thoughts that involved the dear professor's death, the tallest spire of his quaint farm/lab appeared on the horizon. The boy charged up the hill, and burst through the door……..

"PROFESSOR! GOOD MORNING!" He shouted, barging in and walking up to the professor, who was standing behind a counter, looking at a large book.

Graying hair, tanned skin and a nice white lab coat completed Oak's look. He had the air of a jolly old man who had experienced much in his life, too much perhaps. He looked up at Tai, smiling.

"There you are! Glad you came."

"Whew! Thanks…I thought I was late."

"Oh you are, hideously." The professor chuckled. Tai sweatdropped,

"Uhh... okay. Well, can I choose a Pokemon now?" The Professor nodded.

"Of course." Tai smiled and looked down at the three capsules on the table with labels.

Bulbasaur.

Charmander.

Squirtle.

Eevee.

Tai thought this out carefully, the remembered Charmander's evolution. A Dragon/Fire Type, that was a great combination.

"I Choose You!" Tai picked up the pokeball and released the pokemon, the red laser soon materialized into a solid pokemon. A small, orange pokemon with blue eyes. Professor Oak smiled,

"You two will do great together! Here..." The Professor handed Tai a tray with a red, high-tech note book like thing with five pokeballs besides it.

"Take it, it's your Pokedex and Five Empty Pokeballs for you to capture pokemon with. I am sure you know what a Pokedex is, once you fill this Pokedex with all the pages you will truly be one of the greatest Trainers. Now please, just wait here. I need you to do something for me." Tai cocked his head slightly,

"Do What...?" Oak smiled.

Years
    "Where's the Rx for that?--" the music suddenly stopped

"Oh no!!!... I listened to my music too long, I'm late!"

Reishu Keiku looked up at the clock and stopped listening to the heavy metal. Reishu Keiku or better known as K.R. slipped his signature black clothes on. He made sure he took care of his personal hygiene and dahsed down the stairs. His mom threw his breakfast of riceballs at him. K.R. wquickly caught them and rushed out the door.

"Bye Mom!..I'll call you whenever I can!"

His mom gave a quick wave and K.R. now focused on getting to Prof. Oak's lab. K.R. was 14 and finally ready for his journey. He had a feeling that while he was out in the world of Kanto, he would cross path with his father. He knew that thinking about it, gave him mixed feelings. Just as he was thinking harder about it, he looked up and seen that he was standing in front of Prof. Oak's lab. K.R. ran down the hill and burst through the door.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Prof. Oak!, Sorry I'm late!" yelled K.R.

"Oh hello K.R."

"Hi Proffesor, Still got any pokemon?"

"Of course K.R., you can choose Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Eevee."

K.R. realised Eevee's many choices of evolved forms and knew that this could be useful in the future.

"I choose Eevee!" said K.R.

K.R. took the Pokeball and said, "Alright Eevee, let's go!"

K.R. threw the Pokeball and out came Eevee, a brown and white fox-like pokemon.

"Qui." said Eevee

"Take this too." said Prof. Oak As he gave K.R. five Poeballs and a Encyclopeda-looking thing.

K.R. turned and looked at the boy standing next to him. K.R. stared at the boy, wondering what his first reaction would be. K.R. seen this boy around at school before, but never introduced himself before, K.R. also remembered that he was a little bit older than the boy standing next to him. So K.R. decided to speak first.

"Hi, I'm Reishu Keiku, but you can call me K.R., I'm just starting my journey today too." K.R. said with a smile as he bowed.

OOC: I like how this is starting out. :)

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
    ~ Ring! Ring! Ring! ~
    A circular alarm clock that was set to ring at five in the morning rang loudly before the sun even had a chance to get up itself. It also was pretty loud, so perhaps that was going to be loud enough to not only wake up the slumbering female pokemon trainer, but it was probably loud enough to wake up the entire small town called Pallet Town... Well okay, perhaps it wasn't that loud, but for the raven haired girl, it was the loudest thing her little ears have ever listened to. Thus why her petite hand immediately slammed on the top button of the alarm clock to shut it off.

"I need to really buy a new alarm clock..." The small girl named Hana Suzuki mumbled under her breath before sitting up on the bed. She was tired, and who wouldn't be? She slept really late last night and she set up her alarm clock to ring so early since she was scared that she was going to oversleep, just like many new trainers often did on their big day. "But I'll get one later, right now I have to get ready." She mumbled, her soft high-pitched voice still sounded rather groggy since she was still rather tired. And she was so tempted to lay back down to get some more sleep.

Hana then hopped out of bed, rubbing her closed eyelids with her hands before shaking her head a bit so she could wake herself up. And in a few minutes she changed from her regular boring old pajamas to her favorite pink long sleeved shirt with her green short sleeved jacket, green jeans, and pink sneakers. It was her favorite outfit to wear and since today was a special day, she wanted to look good for it. She then took hold of her brand new black framed glasses that her parents gave her last night and put it on. However when she looked in the mirror, she frowned a bit and took it off, shoving it in her jean pocket.

"Okay so I got my backpack, my glasses, myself..." She mumbled as she looked around the room trying to see if she forgot anything and then she spotted her stuffed Oddish plushie. "Oh yeah I nearly forgot about you." She said this with a soft giggle as she picked up the pokemon plushie that was lying on her small twin sized bed. She then stuffed it in her backpack before leaving the bedroom. That way she could head over to the kitchen and make herself some quick breakfast. After all, both of her parents already told her their goodbyes last night and now they were both most likely heading over to their own jobs. "I still wish they were both here to say bye to me again." She mumbled as she began to make herself some pancakes.

After the young Hana had finished her breakfast, she tidied up the kitchen and began to head out of the house. She walked at a slow calm pace, not rushing at all, because Professor Oak's lab wasn't too far away and most likely since it was still pretty early, he probably was still snoozing. 'Oh well, at least today is a beautiful peaceful day. So even if he is sleeping, I wouldn't mind standing outside of his lab.' She thought as she looked up at the sky, which now was brighter than before since the sun already had begun to rise.

However, after she climbed the hill that led her to Professor Oak's lab, she spotted him reading a book. It was about Pokemon Breeding, which wasn't surprising since he was a Pokemon Researcher. "Good Morning Professor, I hope you don't mind I came early." Her voice was soft and she silently hoped he wouldn't look at her tiny self too oddly since she had arrived rather early, but instead he just chuckled and motioned for her to sit down. So she did just that. "Just wait here and wait for the others to arrive Miss Suzuki." He told her with a smile. "Alright Professor." She then sat down on one of the seats infront of the counter.

So she sat down and began to read one of the many pokemon related books scattered on the counter using her black glasses to help her see the words on the pages. But after twenty, thirty, forty, or sixty minutes, some young male busted through the door and shouted 'Good Morning'. And soon enough, both him and the professor were talking about him receiving his starter pokemon and she watched silently as he got his Charmander. And then some other male walked in and spoke to the Professor, requesting for the Eevee starter pokemon. Which was why Hana decided to speak,"Sir, before any other trainers burst in here, would you mind giving me my starter pokemon? Because I've been wanting to have my very own Bulbasaur for quite some time now." Her voice was soft and polite. For she didn't really want to interrupt the Professor, however she did want her starter pokemon before anyone took it away from her.

[[Okay I'm not sure if I'm allowed to take control of the Professor or anything, which is why I didn't post up his reaction. ^^o Also I had to edit my post a bit since someone else posted before me]]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back