• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Saga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: Yes, that was a very good first post. And guys, if you ever wanna talk thorugh OOC like we are right now, do it in the OOC thread okay? It is okay to control the professor, like MTP said you can control NPC's.

EDIT: And please follow the posting order.

Years
  • ...I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house
    Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch
    And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out
    I doubt that there could ever be...a more wicked MC
    'Cuz AIDs infested child molesters aren't sicker than me
    I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black
    The way the government downplays historical facts
    'Cuz the United States sponsored the rise of the 3rd Reich
    Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight
    Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight...

Junichi Masuda woke up to his mom turning off his music.

"Why do you listen to that crap?" she asked

"It aint crap whatchyou talkin bout?" he shot back.

"Whatever get up you're late"

"What time is it?"

"After ten."

"WHAT!?!?! O SHIZ I'M LATE!!!"

"Watch your mouth."

"Do you have breakfast ready? Or do i hafta skip?"

"You're skippin"

"Crap see ya then"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masuda sped down the hill on his skate board wearing his black skinny jeans, red tennis shoes, and his "consistantly inconsistant" T-shirt under his unbuttoned, crimson shirt. I'm so late, he thought to himself. i should go faster. Just as he put his foot down to push himself a little faster, his wheel hit a rock, stopping the board and sending Masuda sliding down the hill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masuda walked into Prof. Oaks lab at 12 covered in dried blood and small rocks.

"Sorry im late Proffesor. I fell." Said Masuda to the aw-struck man.

"What happened?" asked the professor.

"Its a long story so I'll tell you later. Right now then i need to clean myself up a bit and then if its not too much trouble I'd like to get rolling." As Masuda said this he looked around the lab, looking at the three other trainers. Of course they were all waiting on him. He recognized K.R. from school but couldnt tell who the other two were.

"Alright you can use the bathroom to clean up. We'll get started when you get out."

Years
  • Tai was so happy he had finally recieved Charmander, or Charco as he nicknamed him, but the professor said something that had surprised Tai. He asked for something, but Tai didn't really know what it was. After a few minutes Tai was sitting down on a nice, red velvet couch next to a young girl his age, and an older boy. They had done a few introductions and were shocked as a boy who looked as if he had just been mauled by a bear walked into the marbled-floor laboratory.

"...I fell..." The boy said as Tai chuckled abit, he found that funny. The professor allowed the final boy to go to the bathroom and quickly clean up. He was the last one, so far Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Eevee were taken. Tai wondered what the last one was.

~~~~

The boy stepped out of the bathroom and looked at the Professor and smiled. He wasn't perfectly clean, but he was better than he was. Oak smiled and motioned for the boy to sit on the couch,

"Okay. Now that we've got all of the Beginning Trainers here, we can finally begin! Okay, Taichi Sugimori and Charmander, Keiku Reishu and Eevee, Hana Suzuki and Bulbasaur, Masuda Junichi and Squirtle, the young Duos. Masuda, here is your Squirtle. Since you were abit late this is the only one left." Prof. Oak handed the boy the pokeball.

"Okay, I need to ask you all a favor..." The professor began as Tai looked at him oddly.

'What does he want us to do?' He thought to himself. Oak chuckled,

"This is the first time in history that I have sent out four trainers! This is a special ocassion, so... I want you all to travel in a group!" Prof. Oak smiled. Tai shrugged, he was originally going to travel alone but he figured it wasn't that bad.

"And that's not all! I would like for you all to follow me!!!" Prof. Oak looked childish as he skidded off to his back door. Tai sweatdropped as soon followed, waiting to see if the others were coming.

~~~~

Outside, Tai was the first one out. He watched the Professor skipped out into his backyard, a wonderful field with boulders and small rivers. Even a lake and wonderful trees, in the center was the best thing Tai has ever seen. A Pokemon Battle Arena! Tai was in awe and ran out,

"Oh my god, Professor! T-This is awesome! Did you barely get this?" The Professor nodded at Tai's question. He looked over,

"So, what did you want us to do with this?" Professor Oak held back a large smile,

"A DOUBLE BATTLE!!!" He yelled out. Tai's eyes widened, as his mouth gaped open in a happy manner...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Well seeing as this is all I can do without controlling others I'll end there. This is also an examply of a rule I made. MINOR powerplaying, I only made Masuda come out of the bathroom.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Hana Suzuki smiled a bit when the professor finally handed her the pokeball with her starter pokemon inside of it. He also handed her a pokedex along with five empty pokeballs. You know basically the same old materials that he gave the other males in the room, the only main difference was the fact that her pokeball contained a grass-type starter pokemon known as Bulbasaur while the other two males had an Eevee and a Charmander inside of their pokeballs. "Thank you Professor Oak." She told him with her soft yet high-pitched voice.

Then she looked down at the pokeball in her hand after stuffing the other pokeballs into the front pocket of her backpack. "I think I'll name you Lilium." She mumbled as she looked down at the pokeball, then her attention went to the male who sat down on the couch next to her, however instead of saying any sort of greeting to him, she just gave him a small smile and looked away from him so she could see the beat up male who just came in. He looked as if he either ran through a bunch of rose bushes with super pointy thorns or a bunch of grass-type pokemon used razor leaf on him over and over again.

The small girl then watched as he disappeared into the bathroom and watched as he received the last remaining pokemon, Squirtle. Which was a decent pokemon and was her second choice if someone already took away her Bulbasaur. After all plants need water to live, so it wouldn't be bad for her to have started out with a water-type. But Hana snapped out of her thoughts as soon as Professor Oak began to speak and as soon as he told them that they'd be traveling together, her jaw dropped. Was he serious?

From his excited facial expression he was. 'It's not that I mind being with a group, but I'm not sure if I'd be all too comfortable traveling with a bunch of strangers.' She thought as she looked at each of the males for a brief moment each, then she looked down at her pokeball containing Lilium and that made her feel slightly better. Perhaps these guys weren't all too bad and perhaps they'd treat her nicely unlike the other rude boys who teased her for being so shy and quiet. And hopefully they wouldn't make rude remarks on her glasses.

As soon as Professor Oak practically skipped out of the room, Hana stood up. But she let the other males go before her since she was scared they'd all dash out of the room all at once and push her out of the way. After all most boys their age found joy in a little girl's pain. So she waited for a few moments before walking slowly out of the room, shutting the door softly behind her before walking out into the open field. And while the others were admiring the arena, she was admiring the flowers that were planted to beautify the backyard.

But eventually she caught up with the others, getting there right when Professor Oak mentioned them all having a double battle. 'A double battle?So that means I have to pair up with one of them... Well I know that automatically the boy with the eevee shouldn't be my partner. His normal-type can't do a thing to help Lilium with Charmander... However if I pair up with the boy with the Squirtle, then I'll have an advantage over the trainer with the Charmander.' She thought as she bit her bottom lip. And finally she had came to a conclusion.

"Hey, you got Charmander right?" Her voice was soft as she tapped the shoulder of the boy who sat down next to her on the sofa. "I was thinking we could probably team up and take the other two boys down. But if you don't want to be my partner, that's okay." She told him, her pale light green eyes were focused on the ground, scared to look up at the boy as she waited for some sort of reaction. Hopefully one that didn't involve him laughing at her and telling her that he wouldn't team up with her because she was a girl. But she wouldn't be shocked if he did.

She selected him because if her partner's pokemon was a Charmander, then she wouldn't even have to worry about having Lilium knocked out because of type disadvantages. After all Hana Suzuki knew almost everything about grass-types, their moves, their advantages, their weaknesses. Everything.

Years
  • K.R. seen Masuda burst out of the door cobvered in blood. "Damn...what happened to Masudda?" he thought as he walked to the bathroom. K.R. looked at his Eevee and smiled "Since it's my lucky day, then I'll call you Lucky."

After Masuda recieved his Pokemon, they wee all led to the backyard where there was a Battle Arena. After Prof. Oak told them about the double battle, K.R. was excited

"That's aewsome! I'm definately in!" he said

Now K.R. needed a partner he looked into his Pokedex, and saw that his Eevee knew Tackle, Tail Whip and Helping Hand. "Helping Hand should be useful in battle and if Im not mistaken, Squirtle is strong against Charmander but Weak against Bulbasaur.So if we take down..."

K.R. snapped out of his thought and approached Masuda. "Hey Masuda, let's team up and take those other two down." K.R. said happily Masuda gave sort of a nod and the two turned to face Tai and Hana.

"I'm ready to do this!" said K.R.

K.R. drew his Pokeball and was getting ready to toss it. K.R. has battle at school on the Pokemon Battle Simulator and learned exclusively on Eevee. He also knew the others also used the Battle Simulator frequently and also know a thing or two about the Pokemon they were using.

"Masuda are you ready to battle?" K.R. asked as he waited for a response

Years
  • "yah sure" replied masuda to K.R. He clicked the silver button on the pokeball, releasing his Squirtle. He knew that squirtles water moves could take down charmander but hed hafta steer clear of bulbasaur.

Squirtle erupted from the pokeball and charged forward. "Tackle" yelled Masuda

OOC::: science project= finished. but we are going out in our boat. ill post again on sunday. SRY for the inconvinience. feel free to god play me.

Years
  • The girl he sat next to had walked up to Tai and asked him if he would like to battle with her. He was surprsied a bit,

"Oh, you want to battle with me? As a partner? Umm... sure!" Tai smiled, she seemed nice. The two other boy trainers were standing next to eachother and the opposite end of the battle feild where Tai and the girl stood. One of the boys sent out their Squirtle,

"Okay, Let's go...uhhh.what's your name?" Tai sweatdropped as he clicked the metallic center button on the Pokeball, causing it to resize into the size of a baseball,

"Let's Go Charco!!!" He sent out his Charmander who scratched the dirt ready for battle, he waited for his partner and the final battler to release their pokemon.

~~~~

Oak sat on a solemn wooden bench to the side of the battle field. He rasied his fists underneath his chin, like a fan girl would.

"I am so excited! I love Pokemon Battles, I want to see what the top students of Pallet Pokemon Academy can do with their first pokemon." Oak watched as the trainers esent out their pokemon one by one. He sighed,

'I just hope Viridian's gym leader has come to his senses about that silly evil plot. If he hasn't, that must mean the other gym leaders have some problems as well.' He thought to himself.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Hana Suzuki was almost as shocked as the young male with the Charmander was. After all she had expected him to laugh at her and tell her there was no way he was going to do his first pokemon battle with a girl as his partner. However she just smiled slightly and answered his question,"My name is Hana Suzuki, but be free to call me Hana or whatever name that you would like to call me." She told him before pressing the center of the red and white sphere that contained her first pokemon, Bulbasaur.

Hana was always seen as a shy girl in her pokemon school, one who was smart, yet lacked a back bone when it came to bullies. However if any of her former classmates looked at her right now with her usual soft and gentle smile curved into a more confident grin. They probably wouldn't have recognized her. "Come on out Lilium!" Her usually soft voice was now louder than before and remained high-pitched for that's how her voice naturally sounded. And as soon as the pokeball was thrown up in the air, it opened up automatically and with a bright red light, the grass-type pokemon Bulbasaur came out. "Bulba." The pokemon said as she glanced over her shoulder to look at her trainer with a small smile.

"Alright Lilium listen up, you're up against Squirtle and Eevee and that Charmander over there is your ally." She told the grass-type pokemon before glancing over across the field to look at the two boys. One of them still hadn't taken out his pokemon from it's pokeball, however the other boy already shouted out a command to his Squirtle who was charging over towards either her Bulbasaur or her partner's Charmander. And since Lilium only knew two moves, one that was defensive while the other offensive, she decided to do the smart thing and start off with a growl.

"Okay stand on your ground and growl, if the Squirtle gets too close then charge and tackle." She told the grass-type pokemon who nodded slowly. And as soon as she finished nodding, she defensively ran infront of Charmander and narrowed down her eyes at the charging water-type pokemon, then after taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth and growled. "Bulba!"

Years
  • K.R., who was ready for battle decided to fight. He pressed the silver butoon on his Pokeball and threw it. "Lucky, I choose you, let's go!" he yeleld "Qui."

"Lucky, use Tackle!"

Eevee looked at K.R. before he attacked. "Lucky, you're fighting Bulbasaur and Charmander, make sure you assist Squirtle in evey way possible. "Qui." Eevee then began to charge across the field and was coming towards Bulbasaur. Eevee was going to focus its attacks on Bulbasaur in order to protect Squirtle.

K.R. had an idea and was waiting for the right moment in order to do what he was planning.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Masuda's squirtle dashed towards the green dinosaur pokemon, but was halted suddenly when a loud growl pierced the blue turtle's ears. Hana had ordered the Growl Attack!

"Lucky, Use Tackle!" Tai heard a command as the eevee rushed towards Bulbasaur as well.

"Charco! Scratch Attack!" The Eevee was slashed to the side as Charco leaped in front of Bulbasaur. The Squirtle was still abit dazed after the close Growl Attack. Tai smiled, Eevee was damaged, and Squirtle's attack was lowered.

"Charco, Growl!!!" Tai ordered. The charmander opened its small orange mouth, showing its tounge and let out a growl. The attack's sound waves traveled towards the dazed Squirtle.

"Squirtle, watch out!" Masuda shouted, the Squirtle shook his head slightly and scurried away. The sound waves depleated. Tai gritted his teeth,

"Squirtle Tackl!" Masuda pointed at Squirtle. It bashed its head into Charco's stomach, Tai's eyes widened.

"Scratch!" Charco leaped into the air...

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • 'Smart that boy is focusing his attacks on Lilium since she has a type-advantage over Squirtle.' Hana Suzuki thought as she watched the brown furred pokemon charge forward after given the command to tackle. However before she could tell the grass-type pokemon to dodge or counter-attack, the boy next to her told his Charmander to scratch the charging Eevee. This made Hana let out a small sigh of relief before her pastel green eyes widened slightly as she realized that the Charmander was standing a bit too close to her Bulbasaur.

"Lilium! Take a few steps backward, even though Charmander is your partner, don't get too close to his tail!" She shouted. The crimson-eyed plant nodded and moved slightly away from the fire-type pokemon, not wanting to get it's bulb burned by the lizard's flame. Then Hana took a deep breath as she watched Charmander do a growl to Squirtle, that way it's attack could go even lower than before. However the Squirtle quickly ran off and avoided the attack. Smart move. What was smarter though was that another moment later the same water-type pokemon did a successful tackle on the Charmander, thus causing the pokemon to fly up in the air.

'Too bad Lilium doesn't know vine whip yet.' Hana thought as she watched the fire-type fly over her Bulbasaur,"Okay try to be as quick and agile as you can Lilium, I need you to charge and ram yourself into Squirtle before he gets another chance to attack!" Sure she would have told Lilium to attack the Eevee, but so far the major problem was the water-type turtle. So it'd be best to get rid of that rascal before dealing with the furball.

Years
  • Masuda then looked at K.R. and nodded.

Masuda yeleld,
    "Squirtle, use Tackle on Bulbasaur!"

K.R. then said, "Lucky, use Helping Hand!"

Eevee and Squirtle charged at Bulbasaur. Squirtle was speeding towards Bulbasaur, Eevee was glowing and strengthening the tackle. Eevee wasn't happy with Charmander and wanted to go after him but stayed focused on Bulbasaur.

"This should work." said K.R. with a smile

Years
  • Tai had ordered Charco to use Scratch Attack, so the little orange lizard leaped into the air to strike Eevee. The small brown pokemon began glowing, it was using Helpin Hand!

"What?!" Tai whispered to himself as he saw the Squirtle rushing towards Bulbasaur! Hana, the girl he was partnered with, decided to use tackle as well against Squirtle.

'If I can hit Eevee before Squirtle hits Bulbasaur. It shouldn't hurt Bulbasaur too much.' Tai tightened his fist as Charco pressed onward. His claws dug into Lucky's fur, launching him backwards next to K.R.'s leg. It shakily stood up then fell down, swirls in his eyes.

Oak stood up from the bench and lowered his hand,

"Lucky is unable to battle!" Tai grinned, but Squirtle still managed to hit Bulbasaur. Both of the pokemon were launched backwards, now each of the remaining pokemon have been damaged once. One more hit to any of them and they went down. Tai's eyes widened,

'Wait, Squirtle's attack has been lowered by Hana's first Growl Command! That means we can probably take two more hits by Squirtle before being taken down.' He thought. He soon adapted a smug grin.

"Charco, hurry! Scratch attack on Squirtle!" He ordered, the Squirtle retalliated with a Growl of its own. The scratch attack hit, but with lower attack strength, so it survived the attack.

'That was smart.' He thought.

Years
  • "Meh." said K.R. as he returned Lucky back into its' Pokeball

Masuda on the other hand was still into the battle. Squirtle then tackled Bulbasaur again and knocked it out. Oak raised his hand said, "Lilium is unable to battle!" This left Squirtle and Charmander locked into battle. Squirtle and Charmander were facing each other in battle. It could go either way. Masuda grinned and said,

"Squirtle, use Growl and jump back towards me."

Squirtle then began to Growl which lowered Charmander's Attack, Masuda was going to try and finish off Charmander. As he waited to see what Tai would do.

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Hana frowned slightly as she watched Lilium crash her leafy body against the turtle, but both of them survived that blow, however the Squirtle was fast enough to pull off another tackle attack and that knocked Lilium out like a light. "Well you tried your best and you did a good job out there." She mumbled with a small smile as she took out the pokeball that was meant for her Bulbasaur and soon enough the grass-type pokemon disappeared with a bright red light into the sphere-shaped device.

She then stuffed the pokeball into her green jacket's pocket before glancing over at her partner who looked rather nervous, but he also looked as if he had some sort of plan in his mind. And she secretly hoped he did since her pokemon was knocked out, leaving him as their only hope to win this double battle.

Her pastel green eyes then looked back at the battle in front of her, although she really couldn't see what was going on too clearly, which is why she took out her black framed glasses and put them on so she could watch as the Squirtle used Tail Whip to try and lower Chamander's defenses.

Years
  • Tai clenched his fists,

'Damn!' He cursed mentally. His Charmander's attack was now lowered. He thought this through and created a plan in his mind. Tai smirked and pointed at Squirtle,

"Scratch attack!" Tai yelled out. Masuda smirked,

"An offensive attack? I just lowered your Charmander's attack! That's not a smart idea..." Masuda yelled out. Tai chuckled as his lizard pokemon dashed at the Squirtle. Charmander raised his claw,

"Squirtle, Tackle!" Masuda yelled out. Squirtle grinned and lunged his head forward swiftly.

"CHARCO, JUMP!" The Charmander leaped into the air, cauing Squirtle to loose his balance slightly. The turtle looked around to see Charmander land on a boulder in the battle field,

"Now Charco! Scratch!" Charco used the boulder to cataupault himself into the air and swiftly fall to the ground. He slashed Squirtle's side, launching him off of the battle field.

"Squirtle is unable to battle! Tai and Hana are the winners!" Tai grinned and raised his fist up into the air.

"Yeah! We won our first battle, Hana!" He ran over to Hana and gave her a hug! He quickly let go,

"Oh, sorry!" Tai took a few steps back and picked up Charco into the air. Masuda returned Squirtle back into his pokeball and he placed his hand on his head.

"I don't get it, I used Growl! Squirtle should've survived that Scratch!" Tai walked over,

"The boulder provided a cataupault. With the added pressure of his launch his scratch attack was much more powerful." Tai grinned. Masuda nodded,

"I guess..." Oak walked over to the four trainers. He motioned them to follow him into his laboratory. Tai was the first to walk in, he led them all to a large machine in the back of his lab.

"Please place your Pokemon into the machine." Tai placed his pokeball into the machine along with the others. After a few seconds Oak handed back the pokeballs, their pokemon fully healed.

~~~~

The four trainers stood on the outskirts of Pallet Town, Prof. Oak standing in front of them.

"Okay you four, to fill those pokedex's of yours, you should head out to these northern fields. I named it Route One during my explorations in my younger days. I inputted all my knowledge of the Kanto Region in those Pokedex's. So use them for your ALL your needs, it has a map, phycic pokemon translater, and a lot of more features. So now, I bid you four goodbye." Prof. Oak smiled. Tai and the others looked at Oak, Tai raised his hand. Oak did the same,

"Thank your Professor! We'll make you proud!" Tai smiled. They walked off into the horizon as the headed into the fields.

The made their ways down the large plains until Pallet was only mildly visible.

"Wow, we've been walking a lot! Wonder how far we are." Tai opened his pokedex and checked the map,

"We're half-way through?!" Tai shouted. He sighed,

"Well let me check what kind of pokemon are available here." Tai told the others. The pokedex then showed a loading screen,

"Location, ****yzing…"

After a few seconds, it let out a chime like sound.

"Pokemon Identified. List as follows: One: Pidgey, Two: Rattata, Three: Pokemon Unknown."

Tai stopped walking, he looked at the picture of Pidgey and smiled, it looked very strong, and continued down. Pokemon Unknown?

"Hey guys, what pokemon around here look Unknown?" Tai looked around.

He looked around for any sign of the unknown pokemon……when a shadow caught his eye and the boy did a double take.

The shadow was standing in the bushes, silently.

It was there, tall and imposing upon the back drop of peaceful green foliage.

Tai shuddered. It was staring at him; he could feel its eyes boring into his.

"I-I think we should go..." Masuda shuddered.

Years
  • K.R. also seen the Mysterious pokemon. K.R. didnt know what it was either and slowly backed away. "Um guys, I think we should run!" K.R. said as he and Masuda turned around and ran towards Viridian City. "I'm not taking any chances!!!" yelled K.R. as he and Masuda ran like Track Stars.

K.R. kept running until he ran into a tree. K.R. had a red mark on his face with swirls in his eyes and he was in a Groggy position. Masuda, however had fortunately com to a stop befor ehe hit the tree. Masuda turned around in order to wait for Tai and Hana. Masuda then turned to k.R. who was still knocked unconcious, Masuda who was looking for a seat sat right n to K.R.'s head.

"..."

"...."

Masuda heard a muffled noise.

"Ge..t..roff!"

"Huh?"

"Get off."

"What?"

"I said Get off!" yelled K.R. as he hit Masuda on the head with a mallet. (Don't ask where he got it from.)

K.R. then looked over himself and stood there, waiting to see if The other two would catch up to them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back