• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures- Gold and Silver

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Murray's Totodile was tired and got inside his trainer's tent. It fell asleep shortly afterwards.
    "Oh, hey dude" Murray said to the new guy. "I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. I hope you have a tent and a sleeping bag...otherwise it's gonna be hard for you to get some good sleep..." he said as he crouched to get into his tent. "Oh, the name's Murray, by the way..." he said entering the tent. 5 minutes later he was fast asleep.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine sighed instead of going into her tent she sat on the ground looking up at the sky holding her Pokemon egg close. Part of her was wondering why she asked to travel with Murray and the other part was telling her not to be so shy, "My...n..names...R...Raine..what's yours" she said shyly to the boy.

Years
    Hermione set up her stuff too and layed down.
    "Little pokemon....goodnight." she said to the egg.
    she fell asleep, smiling.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine sighed after a few minutes she decided to go into her tent since she recieved no answer from the boy cuddling her Pokemon Egg close to her she fell asleep quickly.

Years
    (Before everyone fell asleep)

"My name's Tristan."

After everyone else went to sleep, he set up his tent. Before he crawled into it, he sat down on the ground and looked at his Pokéball. "Well, sleep tight. Because tomorrow's the day our adventure begins." He smiled.
    He crawled into the tent and went to sleep.

Lilliana

Years
    (OOC: forgot a detail in my SU, just so people know Raine has been blind since birth so she's used to living without sight but will still have some trouble)

(Next Morning)

Raine yawned her eyes opening, even though she couldn't see she knew it was morning. feeling around for the Pokemon Egg she found it picking it up she felt her way out of her tent hoping no one else was up but knowing she was wrong.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine heard the voice but wasn't sure who it was "Morning...um, i don't m..mean t sound rude...b..but what's..yo..your name again?" she said nervously turning toward him by following the sound of his voice secretly glad no one had found out her secret yet but she knew it wouldn't last.

Years
    "Tristan." He answered. Then he looked around the route. He hadn't seemed to find any Pokemon, so he just waited for the others to wake up so they could go to Cherrygrove.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine nodded "N..nice to meet you" she said taking a few steps forward and because she couldn't see she tripped over a tree root landing roughly on her hands and knees on the ground the Pokemon Egg beside her.

Years
    (Sorry I'm taking so long to respond all the time lol. I'll try to reply quicker)

"You too." Tristan said. Then, he saw Raine fall, and he ran over to her. He put out his hand for her, so he could help her up. He noticed she had some trouble navigating, and he was starting to wonder.
    "You okay?" He asked.

Lilliana

Years
    (ooc: it's okay :))

Raine sighed frustrated with herself when she finally found his hand she made the mistake of looking up. "Y..yeah i'm fine" she said not knowing that Tristan could see her eyes which looked cloudy the obvious sign that she was blind.

Years
    Tristan saw that her eyes looked cloudy, and he instantly figured out why she had troubles navigating: she was blind. He didn't want to say anything, though. He helped her up to her feet.
    (I couldn't think of anything xD)

Lilliana

Years
    (it's okay)

"Thanks" Raine said shyly managing to find where her Pokemon Egg landed she held it close to her glad it was alright.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine nodded sitting down "I don't know" she said shyly before the egg started to shake in her arms. A smile crossed Raine's face as she set the egg on the ground. After a few moments she heard a tiny "Pichu?"

Years
    Tristan smiled as he saw the egg hatch. "Wow, cool." He looked at the Pokemon. "Hey, that's a Pichu. Doesn't Pichu evolve into Pikachu? A Pikachu was Red's starter Pokemon." He looked up. "You've heard of Red, right? He's the champion of Kanto. Haha, it's cool you got a Pichu."

He sat there, watching Raine and Pichu as they met eachother.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine smiled happily picking Pichu up letting out a giggle when she was shocked by the Pokemon. "hmm, i think i'm gonna call you Spark"

"Pichu!" Spark exclaimed happily.

Raine sighed. "I wish i could see what you look like Spark"

Years
    Tristan smiled. He took out his one and only Pokéball, and threw it into the air. "Go! Piplup!" The Pokéball opened up, and a light shot out of it, and reached the ground. It started taking shape, and before he knew it, it had turned into a Piplup.
    The Pokeball closed and fell back down. Tristan caught it. He got on one knee and pet his Pokemon's head. He wanted to get to know his Pokemon, too.

Lilliana

Years
    Spark looked over upon seeing the new Pokemon. She excitedly jumped out of Raine's arms and went over to Piplup. "Pichu Pichu!" she said excitedly.

Raine giggled letting her the sound of her Pokemon guide her closer to Tristan. "W...what's your starter?"

Back