• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    The next pokemon I'm going to catch is a caterpie cause butterfree is in my final party I believe!

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Can I still sign up? If so, then this is it:

Kyle Baron MacKillop

I'll put my trainer card in my siggy once I start my adventure.

Trainer Name:
    Kylo

Trainer Age: 13

Trainer DoB: January 10th

Badges: None.

Current Location: Own House

Pokedex

Number Seen: 0

Number Caught: 0

Collection:

Seen:

Caught:

Party

Box Pokemon

The Pokemon he has caught and sent with Professor Oak.

Prfoessor Oak's Comments:

OAK: Haven't seen him yet.
    DEXTER: Haven't seen him yet.

]Items:

Items:

No Data

Key Items:

No Data

Medicine:

-Potion [1]

Pokeballs:

No Data

Berries:

No Data

Mail:

No Data

Battle Items:

No Data

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Okay. So do you want me to hold off on posting until you guys actually reach Viridian? Or ca I go ahead and make my own little opening post before we all get there? And what do you want me to do regarding the whole Professor Oak thing? I mean, since Lina is to be a permanent character and all, she would need a Pokedex too. Do you want me to just have her show up a few hours late and Oak be all, "Ahhh. Lina. So good of you to come. Unfortunately, all of the starter Pokemon have been taken.. But fortunately, we have this one left.. *Sends out Spearow!* -_-; I think i'd rather just stick with Ciel, if that's okay. ;P So I guess in the meantime i'll just keep updated on the RP. Au revoir! <3

Years
    Rescue Team Wave: Well if you want to be a re-ocurring character you have to fill out the sign-up that you find in the first post in the actual rpg. Then post it here.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Meh. So there it is, guys! ^^; Hope 'Lina made a lasting impression on everyone! Her happy-go-luckiness and over-enthusiasm reminds me of someone..Hm.. Oh! *Tai and Charco's matching peace-sign poses* Heh.' I wonder how she will get along with everyone. ^^; <3 And sorry about posting after GP. I guess she didn't realize that I was supposed to go next. But anywho, I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to post. A'ight then. Cripple girl out!

Years
    yes. I've just posted. Guys, in your next post. Don't post anything major, like we enter viridian forest. Cause I'm planning a special event IN viridian. Before we even leave the city, so just post minor stuff. Nothing major.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I've already posted..I wait for either charizard umbreon-chan or brawler to psot >.>;

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

When does Adelina get to be added to the Pokedex page? ._.; .. xx; Can like, Tai get her the Pokedex next post you make, Charizard? Or I can get it myself. Either way..

Years
    Wow, drama. cool. Adelina gets to be added to the pokedex page when you get your Dexter. And you make a trainer card.

That reminds me, I'll be updating your trainer cards. k?

Adelina, you'll get your pokedex from a special guest during one of my next posts. alright?

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

'Tis Adelina, silly. Not 'Rin', as you just called her. Twice, I might add. Got Rin on the brain, or something? Hope everyone liked that last post. I spent like, two and a half hours on it. :o I don't really care if Sean stays behind. Any objections, GP-chan? Though instead of two boys and two girls, it's now one boy and two girls. Poor Rin. Now she has now allies against the annoyingness of Tai and Lina. >D

I tried to make a trainer card, but I couldn't find a sprite that even remotely resembled Adelina. Srsly. None of them even have Platinum hair. xx;

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Two and half hours...dang.. o.O I applaud you! <3 I would make posts like that but...I'm not gonna spend 2 and half hours making a post..I'll spend at max 15-45 mins on one o.o; And yes its fine..but don't expect Rin to warm-up immedietly..especially Tai and Adelina..

I'm surprise if she doesn't wig out again that she will beignoring Tai for the time being >.>;

Adelina will proally get along better with Rin later on in the story >.><.< once she like understands Rins past a lil bit better. Which should provide soem dramatic scenes

And yes we are excentlent at drama! Tell him about Mystery Dungeon..Like every post is some scene off a soap opera xD

Right Umbreon-chan? x3

Last edited:
    Years
    Ooooh! Mystery Dungeon rpg, that sounds cool. So is it fun for you guys? I didn't even know you had a mystery dungeon rpg, is it cool for you guys?

Oh, and sorry umbreongirl. I edited it.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Oh Gawd. You don't know what you've been mising!^_^ It's an Action Adventure Dramatic Soap Opera romance Suspense Mystery all rolled into one! Like, every post that I end up making is dramatic [and cheesy] I might add, and there have been plenty of tear jerkers. You should check it out sometime. Though I fear how far we will get, GP-kun, seeing as Diego is off now on vacation. -_-; Looks like Marc and Radian's epic romance will have to be put on hold for the time-being.. Which makes me mucho sad. It's fun Roleplaying characters in love. ^_^; We (Diego&i) were talking about how it reminded him somewhat of Wall-e-. I've never seen it, but Wall-e-'s this shy robot who like, dies three or four times in the movie. And the Eve Robot or whatever he's obsessed with just goes around reviving him. Lmao. >D Sad, but that's what it's become. And that's how they are. <3 Btw, i'll attempt again to make a trainer card..

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

:]] I like her just the way she is. I think she's adorable. Is that alright? xx; She doesn't really dress like that, just so everyone is aware. Actually, I can't even remember WHAT she wears. Lmao. I have four characters momentarily, three of which actually wear clothes. Si, Radian is nude, but only because she is an Eevee. :D It gets hard to keep track of. xx;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back