• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    May I PLZ join, I hope me being new doesn't affect your decission, *Gives Puppy Dog Eyes*

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Excuse me for being nearly blind but were would I find that?

Years
    No problem, just check the first post of either this thread or the main thread. It should have it there, and make sure to spend lots of time and it and don't make it short. I don't like short sign-ups, if you want examples go to the main thread and look for brawler, ghostprincess, umbreongirl, and my sign-ups. If you saw them, that's how you should do it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    if u got my message charzard i was just wondering is the sign-up ok to use now thati added stuff on to it or does it need to be longer

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Whew I edited my last post and made a bit longer now we just need Umbreon-chan to respond *sits and waits while play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess*

x3

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    So I should fill out a trainer card and what my personality, history, clothes and yada are like?

Years
    Well no, there is a sign-up form on the first post in this thread and fill it out.

GhostPrincess: That's cool, I'm gonna go read it over. And...TWILIGHT PRINCESS?! AWESOME GAME, I HAVE IT TOO!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    hey charizard do i post my sign-up here or the other one where u said to look at the other sign-up papers???

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I know I just beat temple of time <3 and restored Illia memory

Oh and I hope you liekd the revised version

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well heres my sign up form

thanks ok heres the information

Name: Andrew James Hamilton

Nickname: Andy

B-day:November 16

Hair Color:Brown

Hair Length: all the hair is cut short and its about 1 inch in lenght

Hair Style:Spikey/messy

Eye Color:blue

Height:5'9

Body: Thin/kinda muscluar

Clothing:He wears baggy blue jeans with a bunch of pockets in them so he can keep a bunch of things in there so he can get at them right away. He always has black shirts on because thats his favorite color and he has black running shoes so he can get places faster and so hes always on time. His shoes are like vans the bottems are flat and the shoelaces are big in width.

PJs: pair of black shorts and white shirt

Swimwear: He wears a blue swim trunks that has hawaiian designs on it and the designs r white

Accessories:his accessories r blakc gloves and he has a belt that he wears everyday its black and has spikes on it. He has already made the spots where his pokeballs go and he put like a pocket where his pokedex can go (if thats possible) and his backpack where he carrys everything. So thats all the accessories he has.

Personalty:andy is very friendly he always goes into the tall grass to visit with pidgy and ratata (wild pokemon) by his house they became his friends when he got lost in the tall grass and a small pack of spearow started to attack them pidgy and ratata saved him and he soon found his way home. Althought he is really quite he is very smart for a 13 year old. He thinks that he very popular and that he can make any one laugh. When he meets new people hes kinda shy but once he gets to know them he gets the courage to talk more to the person. He is always on time no matter what. He never wants to fight (fist fight) he wants to settle things by pokemon battles.

History:andy grew up in pallet town and knew mostly everyone there sence it wasnt a big town. Him and his friends always talked about going on pokemon quests. Andy took part in trianer school and had top grades. Andy wants to be the greater trainer there is so when he was 13 his parents said he could leave to get his first pokemon and go on his joruney. so andy set off to go to professor oak lab to take his first step in his joruney.

Starter:abra

Finalparty:pickachu,poliwrath,arcanine,alakazam,rh ydon,snorlax (hope those work)

RPG sample: On the day Andy was suppose to head out to professor oak's lab his alarm clock woke him up at 6:30 in the morning he got up extra early so he could head out on time. He packed his clothes in his backpack and anything else he needed and zipped it up. "I can't believe it has finally happened im going to be a pokemon trainer." He toke a shower and put on his normal clothing a black shirt and blue jeans. He headed down stair to get something to eat.

Andrew walked in the kitchen and said "Mom I'm eating breakfest then heading out ok?" "Ok hon I'll be there in a minute" said his mom. Andy maked himself some eggs and toast. After he was finished he washed his dishes sence it would be the last time in his house for a long time he thought he should clean his dishes.

Then after he was done he put his his black vans and put on his backpack and headed towards the door. "Mom I'm leaving" Andy's mom came running to him and gave him a big hug "I'm going to miss very much and I want you to be very careful" "I understand mom I Love You" "I Love You to hun" Andy went out the door and started down the road. When he tured the corner he looked back at his house and saw a tear run down his moms cheek, he waved goodbye and she did too. "Next stop Profressor Oak's Lab" he was finally going to start his journey to become the best pokemon trainer.

Before he headed to Professor Oak's he stopped where he would always visit with pokemon in tall grass by his house to say goodbye to them althought he didnt want to, he thought maybe he could come back soon and catch them so they could be on his team. He found the two pokemon playing together and called them over and explained that he was going to be leaving for a while and that he would come back soon to visit him. He said goodbye and started back towards Professor Oak.

Porfessor Oak's Lab was in sight and so he raced towards he was too excited he had to get his pokemon. He stopped right in front of the door and knocked "Hello is anyone home?" He tried the door and found out it was open so he walked inside "Professor Oak are you home?" He walked around until he found a room with computers and pokeballs " O WOW!" "What do u think you are doing in here?" said a voice behind him, Andy jumped and turned around. Standing in front of him was none other than professor oak.

"Hi I'm the new trainer thats suppose to get his new pokemon today my names Andy" "Well nice to meet you Andy I didnt mean to scare you, so you say your here for your pokemon. Well I'm really sorry to say this but all the starter pokemon are gone the other trainers already came." Andy was horror struck. "But isnt there any pokemon I could have? Please I have been waiting for a long time to get my very first pokemon." "Well Andy let me see what I can find." Oak looked threw his computer and all of a sudden he said "Here we go this is the only pokemon I have thats in the basic form". He hit the transmit button and a pokeball appeared. "Here you go Andy your very own pokemon". Andy took the pokeball and threw, the ball opened up and a Abra appeared. "O WOW its so cool thanks porfessor"!

"Andy I want you to take these 5 pokeballs and this pokedex this records the pokemon you come across and the pokemon you capture". "Now your next stop is to go to Viridian City good luck see I'll be keeping touch with you".
    Andy walked out the door of the Lab and he couldnt believe his joruney to becoming the best pokemon trianer there is was about to start "Next stop Viridian City"!!!

i hope you like my information :

do i make the trainer card or do u

i have a question do i have to make the trainer card that looks like my person or does charizard do that or do inot even need one sence im going to be a re-occuring character

im changing one thing to my signup its in the clothes

thanks ok heres the information

Name: Andrew James Hamilton

Nickname: Andy

B-day:November 16

Hair Color:Brown

Hair Length: all the hair is cut short and its about 1 inch in lenght

Hair Style:Spikey/messy

Eye Color:blue

Height:5'9

Body: Thin/kinda muscluar

Clothing:He wears baggy black jeans with a bunch of pockets in them so he can keep a bunch of things in there so he can get at them right away. He always has green zip-up shirts on because thats his favorite color and he has green running shoes so he can get places faster and so hes always on time. His shoes are like vans the bottems are flat and the shoelaces are big in width.

PJs: pair of black shorts and white shirt

Swimwear: He wears a blue swim trunks that has hawaiian designs on it and the designs r white

Accessories:his accessories r blakc gloves and he has a belt that he wears everyday its black and has spikes on it. He has already made the spots where his pokeballs go and he put like a pocket where his pokedex can go (if thats possible) and his backpack where he carrys everything. So thats all the accessories he has.

Personalty:andy is very friendly he always goes into the tall grass to visit with pidgy and ratata (wild pokemon) by his house they became his friends when he got lost in the tall grass and a small pack of spearow started to attack them pidgy and ratata saved him and he soon found his way home. Althought he is really quite he is very smart for a 13 year old. He thinks that he very popular and that he can make any one laugh. When he meets new people hes kinda shy but once he gets to know them he gets the courage to talk more to the person. He is always on time no matter what. He never wants to fight (fist fight) he wants to settle things by pokemon battles.

History:andy grew up in pallet town and knew mostly everyone there sence it wasnt a big town. Him and his friends always talked about going on pokemon quests. Andy took part in trianer school and had top grades. Andy wants to be the greater trainer there is so when he was 13 his parents said he could leave to get his first pokemon and go on his joruney. so andy set off to go to professor oak lab to take his first step in his joruney.

Starter:abra

Finalparty:pickachu,poliwrath,arcanine,alakazam,rh ydon,snorlax (hope those work)

RPG sample: On the day Andy was suppose to head out to professor oak's lab his alarm clock woke him up at 6:30 in the morning he got up extra early so he could head out on time. He packed his clothes in his backpack and anything else he needed and zipped it up. "I can't believe it has finally happened im going to be a pokemon trainer." He toke a shower and put on his normal clothing a black shirt and blue jeans. He headed down stair to get something to eat.

Andrew walked in the kitchen and said "Mom I'm eating breakfest then heading out ok?" "Ok hon I'll be there in a minute" said his mom. Andy maked himself some eggs and toast. After he was finished he washed his dishes sence it would be the last time in his house for a long time he thought he should clean his dishes.

Then after he was done he put his his black vans and put on his backpack and headed towards the door. "Mom I'm leaving" Andy's mom came running to him and gave him a big hug "I'm going to miss very much and I want you to be very careful" "I understand mom I Love You" "I Love You to hun" Andy went out the door and started down the road. When he tured the corner he looked back at his house and saw a tear run down his moms cheek, he waved goodbye and she did too. "Next stop Profressor Oak's Lab" he was finally going to start his journey to become the best pokemon trainer.

Before he headed to Professor Oak's he stopped where he would always visit with pokemon in tall grass by his house to say goodbye to them althought he didnt want to, he thought maybe he could come back soon and catch them so they could be on his team. He found the two pokemon playing together and called them over and explained that he was going to be leaving for a while and that he would come back soon to visit him. He said goodbye and started back towards Professor Oak.

Porfessor Oak's Lab was in sight and so he raced towards he was too excited he had to get his pokemon. He stopped right in front of the door and knocked "Hello is anyone home?" He tried the door and found out it was open so he walked inside "Professor Oak are you home?" He walked around until he found a room with computers and pokeballs " O WOW!" "What do u think you are doing in here?" said a voice behind him, Andy jumped and turned around. Standing in front of him was none other than professor oak.

"Hi I'm the new trainer thats suppose to get his new pokemon today my names Andy" "Well nice to meet you Andy I didnt mean to scare you, so you say your here for your pokemon. Well I'm really sorry to say this but all the starter pokemon are gone the other trainers already came." Andy was horror struck. "But isnt there any pokemon I could have? Please I have been waiting for a long time to get my very first pokemon." "Well Andy let me see what I can find." Oak looked threw his computer and all of a sudden he said "Here we go this is the only pokemon I have thats in the basic form". He hit the transmit button and a pokeball appeared. "Here you go Andy your very own pokemon". Andy took the pokeball and threw, the ball opened up and a Abra appeared. "O WOW its so cool thanks porfessor"!

"Andy I want you to take these 5 pokeballs and this pokedex this records the pokemon you come across and the pokemon you capture". "Now your next stop is to go to Viridian City good luck see I'll be keeping touch with you".
    Andy walked out the door of the Lab and he couldnt believe his joruney to becoming the best pokemon trianer there is was about to start "Next stop Viridian City"!!!

i hope you like my information :D

i added my new trainer card on its there if i need it charizard what do u think??

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Name: Carvan

Nickname: Carvan

DoB: September 18th

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Down to his neck

Hair Style: A crazy mane (just like me)

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'4''

Body: Somewhat muscular and I'm not sure if this goes here, but he's very tan.

Clothing: Carvan wears tight fitting camo pants with multiple pockets in them so he's never caught unprepared. He also wears a redish orange button-up shirt with a Dragonite patern, a martial arts black belt, and traditional japanes sandal things.
    PJs: Boxers! (If thats not OK an oversized white T-Shirt and the aformentioned undergarments)

Swimwear: Carvan wears grey swim trunks w/ orange stripes down the side with a Dragonite patern

Accessories: Carvan's accessories are big black boxing gloves which he keeps in his pack to spar with his pokemon and he He keeps his pokeballs on his belt at all possible times, and he like many fellow trainers keeps his pokedex in his pocket.

Personalty: Carvan is the strong and quiet type though he is easy to anger, he cares very much for his pokemon and is defensive of his few freinds, he is quick to put on his boxing gloves not tospar with people (mostly) but train with his pokemon. He idolizes Bruno and Chuck but is not quite as devoted to fighting type pokemon. And if anyone even starts to pull a hight joke it's nighty night for you.

History: Carvanwas born in the Johto region on Cianwood Island. (That being the main reson he adores the fighting type pokemon.) He used to go to the Gym every day to watch Chuck train and battle newcommers. He was quite disapointed when they left Cianwood for Pallet Town but's he made the best of it. However it does mean he's now closer then ever to the Legendary Bruno. Now it's his turn to go forth and defeat the Pokemon Leauge.

Starter: Tyrouge (if not possible Machop)

Final Party: Hitmontop/Machamp, Slowbrow/Gyarados, Tauros/Nintails, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Dragonair

Do we really need to give an RPG example?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    yes bacon because thats was this is rping and he needs a rping smaple to see if how good you are. im not the greatest ethier i have new been in a rp or have never writen anything so hopefully mine works but yes you need a rp sample

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah well I have RPed I just don't like givcing an example loike that, oh well, I'll try.

Well here I go ...

Carvan woke up do to the heavy rainfall outside his bedroom window he rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, it was no use, alll he did was toss and turn. Finally he sat up and checked his clock it was aproaching 6 in the morning, "Tme for my morning run," Carvan striped and put on his clothes and then put a pocho ontop of his clothes, he picked up a pokeball fromhis bed-side table, "Time to go Tyrouge!"
    "Ty, Tyrouge, Ty!" Tyrouge started to jog around the room jabbing at imaginary enimies, just like his trainer sometimes did, Carvan couldn't help but laugh at the little guy,
    "Thats enough Tyrouge, come on lets go," The run wasn't preticullary exiting, and he felt releived to come out from the rain into the kitchen where his mom was making brekfast. "So, whats for brekfast?" His mom turned and put down a plate with pokeball shaped pancakes, "Yum!" Carvan licked his licked his lips, "My favorite! Thanks mom," His mom smiled. The meal was gone in a matter of minutes, even Tyrouge got to have one.
    Carvan's mom looked at Carvan, "Today's the day isn't it, the day you become a pokemon trainer," Carvan's mom was crying, Caravn looked over to her and said,
    "Yeah it is but you know I can always call you on my PokeGear." His mom gave him a hug a ruffeled his hair, "Well goodbye sweety, I love you."
    "I love you to mom." And so Carvan heade off for Prof. Oaks lab, "I still wish I was heading to Prof. Elms." After a boring 20 minute walk Carvan reached Prof. Oaks lab, as he walked inside he noticed the place was bustling full of understudies and assistants, A tall tan man with Black hair and a Marill in his arms came over to him,
    "Hi my name is Tracey, I expect your looking for the Proffesor?" (I had to XD) Carvan nodded, "Right this way." After a few mintes they waled into a room that was completly empty exept for Carvan, Tracey, & the Proffesor. The Proffesor looked up from his book,
    "Thank yopu for bringing him to me Tracey, you may leave now," Tracey bowed then walke out, "Why hello there, I asume you've come here for a pokemon, a pokedex, and some pokeballs?"
    "Well," Carvan started to say, "Yes and no I already have a pokemon, all I need are some balls and the Pokedex." Prof. Oak nodded,
    "may I see your Pokemon?" Carvan nodded,
    "Come on out Tyrouge!" Prof. Oak examined the Pokemon,
    "So your from Johto, eh? Interesting," The Prof. Turned around and picked up some pokeballs, "Here you are my fine man % brand ne pokeballs, as for your pokedex, I'm afraid I only have a purple one right now," Carvan shrugged.
    "I don't care." The Proffesor handed him thje shiny metalic booklike device,
    "You take good care of that you here!?"
    Carvan nodded, "Goodbye Proffesor."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    good rp i liked it but charizard might ask to make it a bit longer thats what he told me to do but i think its long enough

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back