• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • are you also release pokemon adventure ash chapter

No sorry I'm not but after when I complete this hack I'm ether going to make pokemon adventures gold chapter or pokemon anime remake of the Hoen region.

New Features:
    -New Day and Night and Seasons System
    -Running in Buildings
    -Gender patch
    -Fixed the Stupid Nurse Joy Glitch

Last edited:
    Years
  • Finished The Great Dash! Chapter:
    op1nib.png
    1ibdrm.png
    2vkj0ia.png

n1a2hg.png
    21jx63k.png
    a2u2yh.png

Celadon Crisis! Chapter:
    30wy2i8.png
    s5wdx3.png
    15h1tuc.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • am stuck right after the event with seadra. when i become bill and cant move nowhere. what should i do to make that camping scene pass?

Years
  • Hey guys I pushed the date back again but this time it will be done by the 17th or even sooner. I only have 1 chapter left to do and 1 city to make

Years
  • Hey guys I pushed the date back again but this time it will be done by the 17th or even sooner. I only have 1 chapter left to do and 1 city to make

17th? 17th? 17th? 17th?!

Hahaha {XD} just joking, man.

The game's nice and by the looks of things..... good progress ........, is it true after this, you're gonna make an Anime remake of Hoenn? :3

Years
  • 17th? 17th? 17th? 17th?!

Hahaha {XD} just joking, man.

The game's nice and by the looks of things..... good progress ........, is it true after this, you're gonna make an Anime remake of Hoenn? :3

Thanks for the support. And yes it is true that I'm making a anime remake of Hoen Pokemon HoenAsh Chapter

Years
  • More Screenshots for the Final Chapter of Beta 1, Celadon Crisis:
    30wy2i8.png
    s5wdx3.png
    15h1tuc.png

2hd19vr.png
    21jt1sp.png
    2jea6ja.png

If you're gonna release it on 17th and you're doing the final chapter, then, what? The beta testers (if you have beta testers) check the game for bugs? Or you're gonna release it, after you've done some events?

Years
  • If you're gonna release it on 17th and you're doing the final chapter, then, what? The beta testers (if you have beta testers) check the game for bugs? Or you're gonna release it, after you've done some events?

I have school during the week. I just had free time to do so hacking today! I might make some bonus chapters!

Back