• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Astra Adventures

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I have completed the game to its current version.
First screenshot shows an item in victory road that cannot be picked.
Second screenshot shows the ladder where (after catching mewtwo and returning) you get stuck.
Third screenshot shows the game completion. But this dialogue keeps on looping and I cannot do anything else,

It would be nice if you could make a mega stone location guide. The only three I found except for the starter stone given by brock are
Scizorite Safari Zone
Alakazite Entrance to Cinnabar island from Pallet Town
Slowbronite Seafoam Island

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    21.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
So I started playing through your game recently and made it up till Pewter city. I love you mapping style you've gone with and the addition of two new rivals. However, my main gripe here would be the fact that there is no remixed tracks or original sound tracks from Fire Red implemented. This actually takes away the nostalgic vibe that Kanto provdies. That aside, it's still a great game.

I'd really like to include new music in my games. I dont have the software nor the skills avaliable to create them. Unless someone else comes aboard the project I'll just have to wait until I find a way to fix this.
I do appologise though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I have completed the game to its current version.
First screenshot shows an item in victory road that cannot be picked.
Second screenshot shows the ladder where (after catching mewtwo and returning) you get stuck.
Third screenshot shows the game completion. But this dialogue keeps on looping and I cannot do anything else,

It would be nice if you could make a mega stone location guide. The only three I found except for the starter stone given by brock are
Scizorite Safari Zone
Alakazite Entrance to Cinnabar island from Pallet Town
Slowbronite Seafoam Island

Thanks for the feedback, I've fixed the problems (hopefully) and will be going live in the next update which is going live very soon.

Current Megastones:
Venusaur - Pewter museum (Starter only)
Charizard - Pewter museum (Starter only)
Blastoise - Pewter museum (Starter only)
Butterfree - Route 12
Beedrill- Viridian Forest
Alakazam - Cinnabar Island
Slowbro - Route 20/Seafoam island outside
Scizor - Safari zone
Gengar - Lavender town
Kangaskhan - victory road
Gyarados - rote 25
Aerodactyl - mt moon digsite

There will be more as the game becomes more refined as well as New megas for other Pokemon like what i've done for Butterfree

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
My Bulbasaur is a pure Grass type. Is this an error or does it get its second type upon evolution?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Can you help me fix my save, please? It failed and I can't countine to play your game!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 29, 2022
Just so you know Alolan Vulpix is bugged and is a fire fairy and not ice fairy, also it has the ability flash fire and evolves via a fire stone.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Hi! First of all, I think the game is quite decent. Good job, really!
Secondly, I'd like to ask a question. Does it have Alola Raichu or not?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hi! First of all, I think the game is quite decent. Good job, really!
Secondly, I'd like to ask a question. Does it have Alola Raichu or not?

Just so you know Alolan Vulpix is bugged and is a fire fairy and not ice fairy, also it has the ability flash fire and evolves via a fire stone.

I think the Alolan forms are bugged. I'll have to take a look into fixing the issues around these pokemon.

So..when can we expect the jotho journey ?

Progress on johto has been started but due to only myself working on the game and being very busy production has slowed down a lot.
It will come eventually but im trying something with the overall game so fingers crossed i'll be able to show off what I've been working on soon.
I am sorry for the wait.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Don't Worry about that pal ! feel free to take your time to refine your game (wich is awesome by the way !)...and remember you're doing ALL of that for FREE ...so you have every
right to take it slow..don't try to rush it by any means ..

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 9, 2022
I cant get in to lorelei's room, can someone help?
P.S. how to evolve haunter?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
So, is there a place to find out how to evolve trade pokemons? ex hox to eveolve poliwhirl into poliwrath?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
So, is there a place to find out how to evolve trade pokemons? ex hox to eveolve poliwhirl into poliwrath?

1. Poliwrath isn't the trade form, Politoed is.

2. I'm not sure, but maybe you can try common methods of other fangames. Sun/Moon Stone, evolving while holding the trade item (King's Rock), Max Happiness.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Do I use the electrizer or does the pokemon has to hold it while leveling up?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
SO I battlede the Elite four, but unfortantly lost the last match. When I triede to reenter the first room I got stuck in the doorway. Cant go anywhere, so now I have to do It all over again

Back