• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Astra Adventures

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
Hey. Just finished the current version and, just to echo layrapuna's comment, I also experienced that Bill glitch just before persuing Moltres (I got a little lost in Victory Road but I eventually found the right way). I just wanted to know how to evolve seadra in this game? Do I need a dragon scale? Can I find one in the wild (either as a visible item you pick up or maybe a wild horsea may sometimes carry one)? Other than that, thanks for the game. The changes were cool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hey. Just finished the current version and, just to echo layrapuna's comment, I also experienced that Bill glitch just before persuing Moltres (I got a little lost in Victory Road but I eventually found the right way). I just wanted to know how to evolve seadra in this game? Do I need a dragon scale? Can I find one in the wild (either as a visible item you pick up or maybe a wild horsea may sometimes carry one)? Other than that, thanks for the game. The changes were cool.

I've fixed the Bill glitch ready for the next release and yes, you find dragon scale on Horsea, I don't belive I've put it anywhere else but now that i'm thinking about it I'll try and make sure those kinds of evolution items are findable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Download Link has been updated to fix minor bugs + included a few more mega stones as well as first Custom Mega!!!

Avaliable stones:
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise (Fixed)
Beedrill
Alakazam
Scizor

Custo Megas:
Butterfree

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
how many custommegas are there?

I did have a few ready but I lost them due to a crash.
I'm currently remaking new ones.
So far there is only one custom avaliable but i've got a few others in the game, I just need to put the megastones in to activate them.

As I plan on adding post game content I'll continue to just update the game as I go on with development.
If anyone wants to submit custom sprites I'll take a look and If I like them I will add them in.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Uploaded "Final" version of Pokemon Astra Adventures,
Game is now fully playable but there may appear to be things missing but by the end of the game you'll notice why.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I tried using my old save file. The game loaded fine but then the keys stopped working. I mean the direction button, x, y, z button all stopped working ingame.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I tried using my old save file. The game loaded fine but then the keys stopped working. I mean the direction button, x, y, z button all stopped working ingame.

I'm not sure why this has occurred.
How old is the old version?
Where about have you saved?

Maybe go back to the older version and see if the problem still occurs.

You may have saved on tile which is no longer in the game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I'm not sure why this has occurred.
How old is the old version?
Where about have you saved?

Maybe go back to the older version and see if the problem still occurs.

You may have saved on tile which is no longer in the game.

The first screenshot shows I completed the game last time. Second shows the point where I saved and Looker and Sora arrive at Pallet Town. Third screenshot shows the point where looker takes me and neither me not he progresses any further.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    32.6 KB · Views: 10
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
The first screenshot shows I completed the game last time. Second shows the point where I saved and Looker and Sora arrive at Pallet Town. Third screenshot shows the point where looker takes me and neither me not he progresses any further.

Ah thats an easy fix, I'll get it done in the next few hours and post again when it's ready

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
So I started playing through your game recently and made it up till Pewter city. I love you mapping style you've gone with and the addition of two new rivals. However, my main gripe here would be the fact that there is no remixed tracks or original sound tracks from Fire Red implemented. This actually takes away the nostalgic vibe that Kanto provdies. That aside, it's still a great game.

Back