• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Astra Adventures

Years
  • Seen today
After going around the reigon found most of the small bridges are uncrossable like the one in digglet cave and one in Celadon City.
Also Whenever i backtrack through Mt moon i cant go back, 1 of the ladders glitches out and im sent to a black area with poke mart song playing, woulda been stuck if i didnt dick up a escape rope by chance.
also undergorund tunnle near celadon city is missing map186.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Version 1.5 is now avaliable for download

Bug fix:
- Diglett's cave Bridge
- included missing dusk stones from Dept. Store
- Glitched Rival Battles fixed

Please do let me know if there are anymore problems

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
There appears to be a glitch with the battle with the optional battle with rival Andy before the elite four.
It doesn't always occur so I've left it in but if you do try to battle him please save before hand.

Also fixed new glitch at the beginning of the game for V1.6

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
after i went to water gym he said misty in route 25 what i should do i don't find her in route 25?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
freezes after sora starts to heal andy's pokemon after first battle

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024

Try download the new version 1.6.1

Sorry it has taken so long. Due to workload and illness I was unable to get a fix up sooner.
Finally got V1.6.1 updated which offers a fix for the mega evolution glitch and also fixes 2nd rival battle freezing bug.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I am playing the game right now. It is a fascinating game.
Found these mistakes
Vermilion and Saffron gym can be challenged in any order. Is it meant to be such?? I think the player should not be let into Vermilion without Saffron Gym Badge.
I liked the way how Bulbasaur is a Grass type that evolves into Grass/Poison.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
i have the same problem you mean to go for cinneber island and beat that girl with lvl 30+ pokemons with my 20 + pokemons or what?

no, this is not meant to happen.
please make sure you are playing version 1.6.
The error which sends you to cinnabar should have been fixed in a much earlier version.
There is currently a run on youtube which shows the bug was fixed.
If in doubt. delete the game and download the current version.
If you have saved after this error has occured then that's your problem. You will need to restart.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I am playing the game right now. It is a fascinating game.
Found these mistakes
Vermilion and Saffron gym can be challenged in any order. Is it meant to be such?? I think the player should not be let into Vermilion without Saffron Gym Badge.
I liked the way how Bulbasaur is a Grass type that evolves into Grass/Poison.

I wanted to leave it so it was more realistic.
It also allows the players to progress if they are having any problems.
I should mention that the game does stop you from going too far so the player will need to gain badges from both of the gyms eventually

Bulbasaur's typing was changed on purpose. With the new additions to some of the bug type Pokemon's movepools, I wanted them to be more usefull against the grass starter and really impact on the type weaknesses.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Great game! Love some of the changes you've made, it makes everything more interesting. One problem, I'm not really sure where to get the map. I'm not sure if you've taken it out on purpose or if I missed it, but it would be great if you could let me know!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I have finished playing the game to the E4. Is there content after that?
I only got the mega stone for my starter, can I get more mega stones?
And as for the overall game, it's very good, fun playing, level curves are nice. However, after completing the league, I entered Bill's house and that Cinnabar Event restarted.
The thing I liked best is not having to keep throwing poke balls and ultra balls at pokemon, you beat them and they join you. That is great.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I have finished playing the game to the E4. Is there content after that?
I only got the mega stone for my starter, can I get more mega stones?
And as for the overall game, it's very good, fun playing, level curves are nice. However, after completing the league, I entered Bill's house and that Cinnabar Event restarted.
The thing I liked best is not having to keep throwing poke balls and ultra balls at pokemon, you beat them and they join you. That is great.

There were originally more megastones but due to an error I've managed to lose a lot of my mega sprites so I decided to release the game without the others for now.
But they will be in the game eventually with custom megas for other Pokemon.
I'll take a look at Bill glitch. I think i've just forgotten to set a switch to activate, should be a quick fix.

Great game! Love some of the changes you've made, it makes everything more interesting. One problem, I'm not really sure where to get the map. I'm not sure if you've taken it out on purpose or if I missed it, but it would be great if you could let me know!

The map was taken out of this current version due to spoilers for the next part of the game but I've realised you may still be able to see it on the Pokedex and work out what the plan is.

Thank you both for playing through the game.
I hope to have part 2 of the game out at some point which should give you much more to explore and playthrough.

Back