• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Okay cool Erimgard I finally have a new staff member now theres 3 of us. By the way If some of you can make a cool region map for our hack please Pm it to me and don't name it! I need some time to work on my title screen and region map and Erimgard to fix my maps that have a few errors in it. And who ever can work on the Briney Boat ship please also PM me.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well Daisuke PM'ed me about the hack and asked for my help so I'm going to help him, with Indexing Sprites/Sprites Making New Tiles etc.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Awesome now theres 4 of us maybe we will be able to get our beta out by next week...or maybe soon :)

~Dai-kun~

Years
    A new beta will be coming out in like days between later day-later this week but we need a scripter to insert some scripts in and some beta testers to see if everything is okay and that will speed up the process...In the mean time ask me now or just wait and make some userbars and banners.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I edited your hero sprites.
    Pokemon Aurora.

There ya go, hope you like them!

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Actually I was looking for someone to make a region map of their own for me for the hack that wouldn't seperate the Jousen Terrace-Phi City's area but after that could do whatever they wanted to the rest of the region..You could do that too Esmas.

Last edited:

NarutoX

Hacking Ninja X
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2008
    hey this is pretty cool but umm u mait want to make sum of the
    screens a bit darker and if u need a
    sig or a banner or enything just pm me and ill make you 1

Oh... and by the way the new tiles very nice

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Dai, I think I have a problem.

I can't find the right kind of way to make a scar on the evil (me) guy.
    do you have anywhere where I can find of help of sprites I could use?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Actually I was looking for someone to make a region map of their own for me for the hack that wouldn't seperate the Jousen Terrace-Phi City's area but after that caould do whatever they wanted to the rest of the region..You could do that too Esmas.
    Sure. I haven't read this thread in a while, but sure.
    Man, I haven't sprited in a while. Forget yesterday, okay?

~Dai-kun~

Years
    So Esmas hows the progress? By the way I haven't been on lately and I would be more than happy for those of you who are helping to work on the hack when im not here.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    You can give me a description... I never got around to doing it because I hardly even knew that this thread was here! O.o
    Here is your description I said you can do w/e you want with the region map but I want you to keep the Littleroot Town-Rustboro city the same.

Actually I was looking for someone to make a region map of their own for me for the hack that wouldn't seperate the Jousen Terrace-Phi City's area but after that could do whatever they wanted to the rest of the region..You could do that too Esmas.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Also for those of you who know my friend Gerri Shin I have a cameo appearance for him too! As the main villian's duo of danger: Here is #1!(#2 is Cronos)
    Pokemon Aurora.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Also for those of you who know my friend Gerri Shin I have a cameo appearance for him too! As the main villian's duo of danger: Here is #1!(#2 is Cronos)
    Pokemon Aurora.

Hmm so I have a cameo huh? Neat! anywho is that my Character's sprite? What's he holding in front of his head?. I do have this sprite I did a while ago if you wanted to use that.
    Pokemon Aurora.

I doubt I indexed it right, I never could get it to work in Unlz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back