• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I decided to make you a banner.

Pokemon Aurora.

The code:https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/Ooka_100/PokemonAuroraa.gif

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Eiyuu, thanks don't forget we have banners too.

I'm still looking for people to help so make sure you talk to me here or PM me.

Edit:I visited Whack a Hack and tried some rom bases. I tried all of the Ruby version ones out.
    This is one I like the most and I want your opinion of it.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Pokemon Aurora.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I used that ROM base once.., and it was really cool! Good choice!

Keep it up and happy hacking!!!

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Thank you everyone I will now stick with how the new look is made. I think I already got 1 mapper right about now. Anyone else is still up for helping me out.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    My friend did one text for me so I don't know if he is offically helping me but you can go in the texter spot.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'm a better mapper than I am a texter, so if you need help mapping, I'd be glad to help out. by the way the flower road tiles seem just a tad too bright (i do realize what you're getting at with the sunlight shining on the flowers and all, but it would be hrd on the eyes if you need to spend time there to get certain pokes.
    Just out of Curiosity, you said your legendary was deoxys. Is there a particular form of deoxys or just any of them?

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Actually come to think about it....Since I didn't want to fill up the whole page with my story..Deoxys will come forth as an Aurora form Deoxys.
    And I see where your getting for the Flower Road.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Actually come to think about it....Since I didn't want to fill up the whole page with my story..Deoxys will come forth as an Aurora form Deoxys.
    And I see where your getting for the Flower Road.

so deoxys has a new form, cool any way here's a banner I whipped up for you.
    Pokemon Aurora.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    Wow good job,are you the one that made that hack called wahbb
    or something,ive seen those tiles.Its intresting,i liked them...
    i still do.Where you the one you made them or someone else or did
    you stealthem?(lol)

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    well i'll be joining daisuke's team in this hack, i'll be mapping and i guess if he allows also composing some new music for the hack

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Wow good job,are you the one that made that hack called wahbb
    or something,ive seen those tiles.Its intresting,i liked them...
    i still do.Where you the one you made them or someone else or did
    you stealthem?(lol)
    No and NO!! Of course I didn't make them. It's a rombase for anyone for certain games. For the hacks..but I would've used the DP one but it was messed up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back