• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Azolla - Adventures in Amami

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    ok, no hard feelings Fantomix?
    I guess i just felt like you came in and started to tell us what to do, and I admit I was a little angry at the time too, so I probably responded badly too, so I am also sorry.
    So, Quilfish I believe erlier I said that i would put the trainers in the game, so if you have any specifics about trainers, go ahead and tell me, otherwise, i will get on the trainers with the new invented pokemon.
    Also, I would like to point out that I am only 14, so i am still rather young, and i do agree that once you start hacking it is easy. Or maybe i am just a computer nerd. :t137:

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    No hard feelings.

Anyway everyone, I've started work on the Pheonix sprite; is that going to interrupt anyones work?

Qwilfish

Years
    BTW all, here's my new list of sprites-to-do.

11 Oris - Huge Mouth Pokemon - Bug
    29 Quaticrus - Seaking Evo - Water/Steel
    35 Basket Pokemon - Grass/Dark
    36 Box Pokemon - Normal/Dark
    37 Coffin Pokemon - Ghost/Dark
    110 Spore Pokemon - Poison
    111 Mushroom Pokemon - Poison/Grass
    129 Cloud Pokemon - Electric/Flying
    133 Small Jelly Pokemon - Ghost
    143 Yak Pokemon - Ice/Steel
    And maaayyybe the Pheonix Legendary. Depends on what Qwil says.

Seems okay to me. Anyone have any objections?

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Phoenix!? I thought it was a Dove! when did we change it?
    Anywayz I have drawn the dove and vulchure(sp?)

Last edited:

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    I vote pheonix xP. Although what I've done so far is starting to look like a vulture xP. Oh well, I'll post the outline soon and (unless Final Fantasy has already begun spriting one of them) you can tell me which one it would better suit.

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I vote pheonix xP. Although what I've done so far is starting to look like a vulture xP. Oh well, I'll post the outline soon and (unless Final Fantasy has already begun spriting one of them) you can tell me which one it would better suit.

I don't scratch well so I draw I've got them on My computer so I'll upload them tonight

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    The professor is named Professor Teak (You're lucky. The other option was Professor Dipterocarpaceae. XD)

LOL

I'm not much good at creating stuff or writing scripts or w/e and I don't really have the time to learn ATM but I can inject my ideas and comments :)

The 3 Legendary trio, they just don't seem realistic or powerful, they remind me of that little pink pokémon with the leaf on it's head(Forgot the name ><) basically a pushover, wheras the legendary birds/dogs look like a challenge at the very least :)

Just my input, I'll comment on some other stuff later :)

Good Luck with the hack :)

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    *lightbulbappearsabovehead* A Chinese Dragon! You know from the chinese race and the rat came first. It turns out the dragon is a symbol of long life I vote that

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    A phoenix is also a simbol or re-birth and I think a dove is also a symbol of purity(It been white) may be wrong but meh....

Phoenix seems the better option :)

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    The 3 Legendary trio, they just don't seem realistic or powerful, they remind me of that little pink pokémon with the leaf on it's head(Forgot the name ><) basically a pushover, wheras the legendary birds/dogs look like a challenge at the very least :)

Yes, well, erm, too bad xP. Unless someone wants to go through and make 3 new, "challenging" looking sprites, I'm pretty sure they'll stay. Spriting takes a while you know ;P
    And how do 3 cat-like legendaries remind you of hoppip?

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    *lightbulbappearsabovehead* A Chinese Dragon! You know from the chinese race and the rat came first. It turns out the dragon is a symbol of long life I vote that

*cough* Gyarados *cough* xD. Besides, dragons are, you know, usually dragon type. It could hardly be Psychic/Flying and be anything like the opposite of the vulture. A pheonix (or dove) would be more appropriate in my opinion 8D.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    How to you mean 'place the logo on your banner'? As in, put the writing/picture over the banner part? What?

Back