• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon battelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • I think the comic is really good and quite funny. But there is one problem. You told us there is a reason for the mistake in the word Battelers. And the reason just looks like you thought, "Upps. I made a mistake, better make up a cheesy way to cover this up now!!!!" And it doesn't really please the reader, it's a bit dull. And I don't really like the Battelers. But there is one great thing. The backgrounds. Did you make that base yourself! Cos it looks really good.

...okay i cant tell you the importance of the spelling of battelers, but i did make the base, and also i will be posting anycustom maps i make fyi...oh and you may not like the battelers now but just wait...*evil laugh*

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • the new comic is up

pokemon battelers

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • it's more of a filler eppy,
    and I don't think you gave cody any real interaction with the battlers that should of happend instead of
    "Hi Cody!"
    *One healing-poke'mon sesson later*
    "Bye Cody!"

I was kinda dissappointed.
    But I can't wait for the next episode. :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • well hes really not supposed to get a big interaction with them, hes only supposed to vaguley know them...i know it all sounds weird but it will eventually make sence...or atleast i hope...

ok now since cody is goin to eight island heres the map
    pokemon battelers

the tent is a contest hall

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • you may want to work on the rock formation's floor patten it kinda shaky.
    and the tent seems too small for a contest hall, yyou may want to find and apporiate building.
    other than that, it looks like an awesome island :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • well its a small contest hall, youll see and im still workin on it, ill fix it eventually

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • You might want to tile with the one pixel breaks between them. That's what I do. Then it's always lined up. The only problem is that it then takes ages to put it back together.

I suggest using either the grand contest hall or a regular one. Maybe a battle tent. I'm also not to happy about the Dialga and Palkia sitting there. No mixing styles.

Once again with the Battelers, he could've sat down and talked with them, maybe gotten a present Pokemon or handy item or Batteler Fone or something. Yes, I spelt Fone wrong to match Batteler >.<

You don't just have a stranger brought in, give him food and then send him off. You talk for a while. Eat together. You Battelers have no manners *tsks*

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • You might want to tile with the one pixel breaks between them. That's what I do. Then it's always lined up. The only problem is that it then takes ages to put it back together.

I suggest using either the grand contest hall or a regular one. Maybe a battle tent. I'm also not to happy about the Dialga and Palkia sitting there. No mixing styles.

Once again with the Battelers, he could've sat down and talked with them, maybe gotten a present Pokemon or handy item or Batteler Fone or something. Yes, I spelt Fone wrong to match Batteler >.<

You don't just have a stranger brought in, give him food and then send him off. You talk for a while. Eat together. You Battelers have no manners *tsks*

ok im not adressing the batteler problem...but the map is important, heres why

1. the dialga and palkia on the building is a replica of the time space tower from movie 10
    2. the shack like thing stays, youll see
    3. dont bother me with batelers, they will be in chapter 7 reguarding chapter 6

i hope that solves our problems...oh one more thing

DONT BOTHER ME WITH STYLE MIXES, ILL DO WAT I WANT...maybe eventually ill go all fr/lg but not yet

EDIT: i tried fixing the map...hopefully you ike it better

pokemon battelers

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Have a fixed size for the squares, some are different. The easiest would be 16x16, obviously, but 4x4, 8x8, 2x2, etc. would work as well.

The umbrellas seem out of place, and on some of the houses on dirt you can see where there used to be grass.

What did you even change?

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
    Years
  • I know it is very hard to see what you even changed and this episode is really dissapointing. But your comic is still good, I'll keep reading though.

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
    Years
  • Great, that's what a great auther does! Listens to the problems then fixes them, for that I will rate this comic 8/10 for now.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • I AM SO SORRY!!!! I WILL UPDATE EVERYTHING SOON SCHOOL HAS BEEN MURDER...SO I MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ON FOR A WHILE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Well, I like it, maybe you could improve the speech bubbles, though.. I am looking forward to a next comic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back