• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Dimension

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
    Intro:
    Hi im AuRiOnsX6 and I have been recently been spending a lot of time around the scrapbox. I showcase hacks here because I can't meet the requirements for the scrapbox.

Story:
    This is a hack loosely based on the Sinnoh saga of the pokemon anime. You can play from Paul's or Ash's point of view. The other trainer(the one you didn't pick) is your rival. This will include new features and will be set in Sinnoh. It includes many things the anime included such as the Wallace cup, Alamos Town, The tag battle tournament and the Tag twins.

Hack of Pokemon Firered.
    Enhanced with the super DP rombase.(credit to x-buster for it)

Features:
    Everything the DP anime brought in
    Only a few team rocket battles(the important battles such as the first one)
    The wallace cup
    The rise of Darkrai is included

Team
    Me (currently everything)

Needed:
    Spriters:2
    Title screen editor
    Mappers:1(fix all the tile errors in my map)
    Beta testers:1

silver riolu and matthewsoft are beta testers
    and matthewsoft is mapper 1

If no one applies I will do everything expect map.(I need somebody to fix all my tile errors)
    I can do everything though. But an error fixer would be good.

Screenshots:
    Working on getting them soon!

Beta:
    Working on releasing it soon!

Last edited:

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
    this looks interesting, doing the rise of darkrai parts seems very hard as there will be alot to do in that section of the game, which leads me to wonder if Palkia, Dialga and Darkrai are catchable, but that's your decision, and in the battle dimension era the latest movie Giratina and the Bouquet in the sky, when it is released in english will that be in a later beta if the game is not finished, but that would take to long, that's just an idea. anyway, good luck with this, you'll need it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    YAY another hack you promise to finish! Oh i cant wait to see this have a beta. BOL!*ends sarcasm here*
    I mean seriously come on how many have you gone through by now?

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    If ure going to use the Super DP Rom Base, u better thank X-Buster in the credits.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    i'll prob come back 2 this thread once screens are up

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
    I'm going to be adding other things such as the battle frontier which ill post soon

im revealing some things:

in the rise of darkrai event only darkrai will be capturable you catch dialga in the secret sphere of influence part and i dont have a clue where to put palkia

Last edited:

MatthewSoft

The Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    Looks great! I could do some mapping and beta testing if you like.

EDIT: Thanks for making me a beta tester and mapper! Just PM me whenever you need me.

Last edited:

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
    Hmmmm...another game based off of the show. Sounds like a great idea and fun! To bad D/P roms don't work on my computer :( . I hope you do great on this hack and keep up the good work!

Back