• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Bauxite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
Years
  • Being the best.....
    Sounding the best....
    So you must be reading the best!!!!!
    Pokemon Bauxite!

So really there just some random ideas off the top of my head..., and "Bauxite" in australia we mine it, i just found that out in school the other day..., well rather than me chating all day I present......... one of the hacks i'm gonna ACTUALLY work on.... presenting PKMN Bauxite!!!(And please dont ask bput' the name!!!

Story
    Well one day when your out at a bauxite mine you have found yourself halfway through the mine with a mining axe, and you have just found some bauxite!!! you are so happy when all of a sudden some pokemon come roaring through the tunnel when heaps of tonnes of dirt and bauxite falls in front of you! the impact of all the dirt made you fall over and bump your head on the piece of bauxite you found. Silent and alone you lay there silently, knocked out.... dont reember a thing [cant tell you more or ill spoil it!!!!]
    Features

Bauxite can be sold for heaps of money!!
    There might be an nds version comig, be surproized
    ds version will be interactive!
    more pixelated things.
    more features soon.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • -_- I hate to sound like a party-pooper - usually I just try to be constructive - but, it really sounds like one of those ideas that are good for a day or so, and then you think "why was I doing this again?"

And from how many of these threads you post, I can be pretty sure that you won't be spending much time on any of them. Please, try to find one good one - or maybe two if you need the variety - and stick with them. Because honestly, lame ideas are annoying, but good ideas left unfinished are a tragedy.

Again, sorry if this sounds kind of rude. It just started to bother me seeing you start so many threads, because it doesn't seem like anyone could do a decent job on so many things at once.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    -_- I hate to sound like a party-pooper - usually I just try to be constructive - but, it really sounds like one of those ideas that are good for a day or so, and then you think "why was I doing this again?"

And from how many of these threads you post, I can be pretty sure that you won't be spending much time on any of them. Please, try to find one good one - or maybe two if you need the variety - and stick with them. Because honestly, lame ideas are annoying, but good ideas left unfinished are a tragedy.

Again, sorry if this sounds kind of rude. It just started to bother me seeing you start so many threads, because it doesn't seem like anyone could do a decent job on so many things at once.

I think that you told that before on other hacks in the scrapbox.I agree with you,though.

Anyway.For this hack,you need something to spice up the story.Ask your friends to help you.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • The plot has no depth whatsoever. It is like a tree with out any branches, you can't climb it and enjoy it.

You should really think up a plot that has depth, because in all honesty this seems more like a tiny side quest in a game than an actual quest. You know, the kind where the merchant sends you around the corner to go grab the apple he left on the counter in the other room.

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • I think you seriously need to rework the story, like maybe your father is a miner, how just started working in a made town, and one day he doesnt return so u havee to go find him, credit if you use this as a starting point.
    But yeah dude, like the other people said, it seems like you did build this from a small fact, and your basing your entire story on the fact, i think you need to work back from the bauxite, and develop a story, i mean there is no pokemon hyper potion, and that sounds fairly boring =_=; but if it was a girl who's chamander has perminent posion, so it always needs a potion, yeah.... well good luck, and seriously, commited hackers are more notable, and people are gonna get better view lolo

peace
    xx

FoolOnTheHill

Kill The Bean! Ha!!
    Years
  • You could use ASM to completely change the game!! So it's not Pokemon!! You just mine Bauxite!! You don't know ASM? You should know!!!!!!! It would make as much sense as this XD!!

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
    Years
  • Well actually I was on holidays with no computer...

I have an idea, but you have to tell me if its good.
    PoKeMoN Natural Disasters
    Everyone know that weve had Tsunamis and mostly Fires and they were just Natural Disasters.
    so if i could base my hack on that well....? good?

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Well actually I was on holidays with no computer...

I have an idea, but you have to tell me if its good.
    PoKeMoN Natural Disasters
    Everyone know that weve had Tsunamis and mostly Fires and they were just Natural Disasters.
    so if i could base my hack on that well....? good?

ummm not really. It isn't a consistent plot and it has no depth once again

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Idk... a little to complex mabey consider starting over and not trying to be to err "original"

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Idk... a little to complex mabey consider starting over and not trying to be to err "original"

I agree, but I have a feeling a lot of people on here think you need to be completely original, when really you don't. You can follow the same basic Pokemon game plot structure and still have a very fun game, after all, that original plot structure has not been changed much by Nintendo, and people still love the games. Think of a new team, and outline their plot to take over or something, then add the little things to the plot to lead the character from chapter to chapter.

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • natural disaters, My hack is about the kanto region after a bunch of Natural disaters over the past 70 years,

i agree with the other guys, you need to be original, also there is no need to make a hack just cos everyone is, why dont you stick to something like beta testing,

although i dissgree with worldslayer608, about making yet another team, while it does seem to be a good formula its a bit boring and done,

some good idea's have included
    making an existing pokemon a starter ie: spoink, thehn build from there, you get the spoink of a farm, then us that as an oak replacement and now you have:

your a boy who comes from a farming town and one day you go to see the local rancher annd hhe gives you a spoink and your adventure begins, see simple (Y)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back