• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Bird in the Sky

Which of these should be one Of the 3 starter birds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
can i be 2nd gym leader name:jesse
water gym:corphish
barboach
spheal
vaporeon
chinchou
horsea or slopoke

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
Sorry no more gyms avalible.
I only took them till now.

And I will PM a mod about my poll soon.

I hope to get alot done this weekend.
Unless i get grounded again. like i did this week.
I want to get to the third town done. so thats the goal.

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
Ill add you in there somewhere. Alright?

But as of right now no more people will be random or gym leaders or whatever.
I need to get alot of mapping done in one day and then test it to see where events will fit in.

So I will probably update sunday...hopefully. If not I will get some Screen shots up sometime next week, even though it is homecoming here at my place :p

I expect the first private beta by the middle of October, (Which is realistically not to far away and not to close, so I can have some time.)

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
I appreciate it. But i am the OW spriter for the game.
Haha.
Right now im using the R/S/E Male OW but I am going to recolor his hair and his outfit soon, actually right now, that you reminded me.

Ill get a few screenshots of the New ow too!

Basically I can do everything in my game, by myself, but scripting well.
And I am working on scripting.

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
This is important. I have made a change to the story and want some input on it.

The new story:

Upon turning the age of 14, You are approached by Prof. Oak and he talks to you about becoming a pokemon trainer the next day.. He talks to you about what type of pokemon you perfer and you tell him you want to take the night off to think about it.
That night before you go to bed, it begins to rain horribly, lightning striking, in during one of the flashes you see a bird pokemon, It was golden colored, and you decided then that you want the Golden Bird.
You talk to oak the next morning and he says he does not know of any golden bird, but that there is a region that has just opened up a gym challenge to the east of kanto and that he has a ticket to go there. He sent your brother last year to help establish the gyms and now he wants you to go and talk to Prof. Petal about it.
The game begins with you on a transmission to professer oak. He sends info to Prof. Petal by what you give him. And you get off the ship to begin your journey in Montoh. To find the golden bird, and to see how your brother has come along since he left.

I do not plan to change the story on the first post until I get some feed back about this. So let me know what you think :]

Years
i think you should change the name of the hack i dont really like it do something like this= pokemon :The ho-oh legend .
the screenshots have got tile errors you should fix them up then you would be ok.
anyway good luck

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
Thank you for the advice :]
But I really do not want to change the name of the Hack.
And my hack is no longer about Ho-oh. I have changed it to a pokemon that nobody knows whom it may be yet. But it will be a golden bird.

And I am changing the story on the front page, and I will update with some brand new screenshots and 3 maps, of town 1, route 1 and town 2. Which are all finished and im still working on the gym, which is almost finished. Just got to change all the trainers info around and then Ill be about half way to private alpha 1!
Wewt!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
hey can i be in the game plz i will be anyone like a missing gym leader, or something.
well let me know ok well bye :) :P:D i like dragon or psychic or dark Pokemon.. also steel pokemon

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
Sure. You can be in the Victory road thing. You will be the final trainer with a high level latias. K?

And I cant get them screenies till tomorrow. Sorry all :p

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
*sigh*
Finally, After clearing out my photobucket account of all kinds of nonsence. (Cause I exceeded my bandwith haha) I finally got to them maps. and 3 new screenies.
The maps are in horrible condition, I will not lie. But they get the point across.

I plan on editing the heck out of them sometime this week. and Have that cave in the 2nd town be a tunnel to the 3rd town. Then maybe ill release the tunnel and the 3rd town maps by the end of september.
Thats the plan.

Mid october = First Private beta.
And at the moment I have no testers.
Or I havent added your name to the first post, so you lose anyways :p

haha. So reply if you wanna beta test. Ill take bout 5 to 7.
And the first private beta will be horribly short. Keep that in mind too!

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
hey could you put me in the game somewhere?
(whatever trainer type) Luke
pokemon:
1. Charizard lv.57
2. meganium lv. 55
3. arcanine lv . 50
4. gyrados lv. 54

id like to be like. a semi medium, kinda character in the game.
like, if there are any big events, i will be like, a guy who they use to battle against to see if they are strong enough. thx for that talk in my game. that guy sent some mean pm messages to me about my game.

id love to be in your game. (you can change the levels if you need to)
those are just my favorite non legendary/ sinnoh pokemon.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
I would be happy to beta test for you, if you'd like.

I like the new storyline much more than the original, and I'm especially curious as to what the golden bird would be, since you mentioned that it wasn't Ho-Oh.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
yay. i am glad i am on the game. :)

i would beta test if you want :)

Last edited:

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
I will take you 2 as beta testers. Thanks :]

I will add you, riley, in the game.

And I wont have much to update until sunday, it is homecomeing week so i got stuff to do.
Sorry :p

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
I think that I am going to make up a New Bird pokemon.
Like a higher Version of Lugia.
He will rule over the element Gold.
Which is why it is all gold.

Let me know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back