• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

rusticolus

Grass/Flying
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Thanks, really appreciate the quick reply too. A+ customer service, lol.

3 badges in and having a great time. Really blown away by the care you've put into this project.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2023
    Will you be adding natures and abilities to your hack like Rangi did to polished crystal? In the future I mean. Looks like a nice hack

Days
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I really enjoiy the game, thanks a lot for what you made it.
    Now I have to complete the pokedex, but i didn't find the Exp. Share. Where is it?

Years
  • Will you be adding natures and abilities to your hack like Rangi did to polished crystal? In the future I mean. Looks like a nice hack

Possibly they will be implemented in the 9-bit Polished Crystal engine version, and it will take some time from what I have seen.

I really enjoiy the game, thanks a lot for what you made it.
    Now I have to complete the pokedex, but i didn't find the Exp. Share. Where is it?

The Exp. Share is at the Battle Company, located in Castelia City.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Great game! I really enjoyed it.

Only bug I found: when you complete your phone record, and you delete a number to add a new one, it still says that it's full.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2024
    Hey, I don't have a lot to say other than that I love this hack, even for someone who hasn't even played a single minute of the original games! I think it works wonderfully in this generation and the new palette/sprites are just awesome! Thanks a lot for this and I can't wait for more!

Actually here's a question related to the inspiration of this hack: is it more of a Black/White storyline, Black2/White2 storyline, or a mix of both (if that's even possible)?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hey, I don't have a lot to say other than that I love this hack, even for someone who hasn't even played a single minute of the original games! I think it works wonderfully in this generation and the new palette/sprites are just awesome! Thanks a lot for this and I can't wait for more!

Actually here's a question related to the inspiration of this hack: is it more of a Black/White storyline, Black2/White2 storyline, or a mix of both (if that's even possible)?

this is as the name implies a direct sequel to B2/W2, so its more inspired by the official sequel dual games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Its been 1 year I hope more people playing this like honestly almost no one play this in YouTube honestly almost no one and no big poketuber playing this because they chose better try unfinished hack, i honestly don't understand what people think. I been playing this one year and not bored, maybe only the plot little bit too high for me insert people mind into pokemon is not sit well for me but aside from that it's pretty enjoyable experiences

I don't know if in the future you will made another project in crystal version or maybe up your playing field in fire red engine. In the end thank you for this and stay healthy

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    Is the complete version bug/glitches free? Just want to make sure in case of more future updates.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Is the complete version bug/glitches free? Just want to make sure in case of more future updates.

After the v1.2 update a few months ago, I have not discovered any more bugs or glitches from my own testing, or watching others play, so it should be good to go unless there is something that no one has managed to find yet.

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    After the v1.2 update a few months ago, I have not discovered any more bugs or glitches from my own testing, or watching others play, so it should be good to go unless there is something that no one has managed to find yet.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Years
  • Can anybody tell me how can I continue the game when you have got 3 medals and I dont know where to go and where is the path to continue to the next city? Thanks

Years
    • Seen today
    Can anybody tell me how can I continue the game when you have got 3 medals and I dont know where to go and where is the path to continue to the next city? Thanks

If you ever are unsure on where to go next, call the Prof and she will give you a hint. In this case, you likely skipped past some dialogue after finishing Gym 3, so the hint will let you know where that dialogue was telling you to go.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Hi, apologies if this has been asked already and I missed it, but I was wondering how the rematch trainer functionality works in this one. Is it the same as in GSC, i.e. each trainer has a specific time of a specific day sort of thing?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Man, I haven't enjoyed playing a hack this much in a really long time! Loved everything about it: difficulty was just right, lots of stuff to do and lengthy storyline, perfect nostalgic feel and mechanics. Thank you so much for making this!

Back