• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, apologies if this has been asked already and I missed it, but I was wondering how the rematch trainer functionality works in this one. Is it the same as in GSC, i.e. each trainer has a specific time of a specific day sort of thing?

If you get a trainer's phone number, they won't call you unprompted, but you can call them to set up a rematch. You can only battle the phone trainers once per day though (including the initial battle), but their teams will get stronger the further through the game you are, and they give gifts after beating them in any rematch.

Breeders can also be rematched without a phone number, and they can be battled as much as you want. Just leave the map and come back, and you can rematch a Breeder by talking to them. They always have the same team though, and don't give prizes for beating them.

Years
    • Seen today
    Man, I haven't enjoyed playing a hack this much in a really long time! Loved everything about it: difficulty was just right, lots of stuff to do and lengthy storyline, perfect nostalgic feel and mechanics. Thank you so much for making this!

Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Ah. It was something I was looking into (as an idea for my own possible Crystal hack), and being able to battle more than one of the rematch trainers in this one repiqued my interest there. Thanks for the quick reply!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Just beat this - if you are contemplating playing it: DO IT!!!!!!!! One of the best rom hacks I've ever played and I've played most of the good ones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    How in the hell meet the 7th gym leader?! I was in Celestial Tower 5 times in a row

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    @Azure_Keys, I'm right now in Desert Resort and cannot find B4 or Desert Passageway to Volcarona in order to find it

Years
    • Seen today
    @Azure_Keys, I'm right now in Desert Resort and cannot find B4 or Desert Passageway to Volcarona in order to find it

The B4 floor of Relic Castle can be reached from the Relic Passage, there is an entrance in the upper right that leads into the castle bottom.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    This hack looks interesting. At least its much easier to adding more Pokemon from other Generations up to Gen V than in Emerald or FireRed. I wonder how much it took to edit the PokeDex Order? Can't wait to play it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    How do I unlock the Cheren event in Nimbasa Park? I can't find the Plasma boss anywhere and I can't progress in the game. 🤔

Years
    • Seen today
    How do I unlock the Cheren event in Nimbasa Park? I can't find the Plasma boss anywhere and I can't progress in the game. 🤔

Once you beat the 3rd Gym Leader, there will be a short dialogue with Cheren when you exit the gym. After this meeting, you can go to Nimbasa Park, and he will kick out the Plasma guard, allowing you to enter the park.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    I mean after all that and after fighting all the members of Team Plasma. Cheren is left just to investigate the place, but what do I have to do from there or where do I have to go? If I remember correctly, in the demo you fought the boss of Team Plasma in Nimbasa Park, and in the final version this has been removed ...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I mean after all that and after fighting all the members of Team Plasma. Cheren is left just to investigate the place, but what do I have to do from there or where do I have to go? If I remember correctly, in the demo you fought the boss of Team Plasma in Nimbasa Park, and in the final version this has been removed ...

Go into the Coaster Room (purple building). In the center of this area, there is a switch. Once it is pressed, Cheren will call and tell you that a stairway opened up in the Runway where he is exploring. This leads to the basement where the boss fight takes place. This has been the case since the very first demos.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Thank you very much! It's been several years since I played the demo and I don't even remember it anymore 😅

Back