• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    will you put the current version's title in your intro post (e.g. Alpha x.yz)
    You mean naming the updates to know if you have the last one? If it's that I'll do that from now on

Is it possible to get dusk lycanroc in this game?
    There is an item, but I think I removed it from the game. If you really want to play with it you can pass me your save data and I'll give it to you

Is there more than one way to get that shiny crystal thing? the item that changes a pokemon into a shiny?
    There's only one right now, but as with roflmao you can also send me your save data if you want to modify your pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    How many of the eeveelutions are in the game? I've been trying to get a sylveon in the game for sometime now, eevee has a fairy move and all but still won't go into sylveon instead is tried to go into espeon or umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    How many of the eeveelutions are in the game? I've been trying to get a sylveon in the game for sometime now, eevee has a fairy move and all but still won't go into sylveon instead is tried to go into espeon or umbreon.

All the eeveelutions are available. To get sylveon you need a shinystone ( there is one in the eolic garden, using foresight at the end of the maze ).

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    hi, everytime i try to play this game a error message cames up and then it just close itself...
    Pokemon Black Cinder

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    You mean naming the updates to know if you have the last one? If it's that I'll do that from now on

There is an item, but I think I removed it from the game. If you really want to play with it you can pass me your save data and I'll give it to you

There's only one right now, but as with roflmao you can also send me your save data if you want to modify your pokemon

Yeah I'd like to get Dusk Form Lycanroc and a shiny crystal plz just tell me how to send my save and i'll let you do your thing :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    im trying to find a pokemon to replace my beheeyem but I don't know what psychic type to replace it with can u help me

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    hi, everytime i try to play this game a error message cames up and then it just close itself...
    Pokemon Black Cinder
    Is that happening when you open the game for the first time, when you load or when you select a new game?

Yeah I'd like to get Dusk Form Lycanroc and a shiny crystal plz just tell me how to send my save and i'll let you do your thing :D
    The savefile is Game.rxdata located at C:\Users\(Your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Black Cinder

im trying to find a pokemon to replace my beheeyem but I don't know what psychic type to replace it with can u help me
    Musharna, beldum, alakazam if you have a linkstone... Also Gothitelle with competitive is good and evolves before the third gym.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    ok thx but what psychic type will be good for a empoleon,lycanroc,leafeon and a furfrou to you're opinion what psychic type well be good for my team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    ok thx but what psychic type will be good for a empoleon,lycanroc,leafeon and a furfrou to you're opinion what psychic type well be good for my team.
    Ponyta
    That's up to your taste I guess, every pokemon is useful in some way. Sigilyph, Raichu or Medicham have types your team lacks, in the case you want more coverage. Beheeyem it's not that bad though

Back