• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Black&White Advanced (Cancelled)

Do you like this demake so far?

• Yes

Votes: 113 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 9.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 20, 2021
I got the same bug. You can't seem to catch wild Pokemon. If you do, when it should go to the Pokedex entry, it instead goes to a white screen. It's a shame, because this hack looks great thus far, but my inability to catch any wild Pokemon kind of makes it impossible to experience.

Years
Hey, can you help me once you have any time to? I need some help with trainer sprites.everyone knows by now that trainer sprites are bigger the further Gamefreak rose up, which is bad for me, because I wanted to use the gen 5 style of red and blue.[and the gym leaders/elite four]Since you somehow made sprites for n that look like that came from black 2, i thought that you could tell me how to make sprites like that

Delta231

A noob
Years
Hey, can you help me once you have any time to? I need some help with trainer sprites.everyone knows by now that trainer sprites are bigger the further Gamefreak rose up, which is bad for me, because I wanted to use the gen 5 style of red and blue.[and the gym leaders/elite four]Since you somehow made sprites for n that look like that came from black 2, i thought that you could tell me how to make sprites like that

Just resize the trainer sprites from B2W2 in 64x64.

Years
Okay, it looks kinda wierder then the normal 70x70 I used[because thats how big reds sprite is] but it's better then nothing. WAY better then nothing. Now all I gotta do is blue, the gym leader, elite four and maybe some trainers[if I feel like one trainer from fire red looks bad].

Back