• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

drew6464

Spriter and composer
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    BLACK AND WHITE EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE FROM MY GAME!

Well, I'm going to be playing Pokemon Black, and I will constantly upload images of my copy of the game! Tune in every day; here are some screenshots already:
    Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

DO NOT ASK HOW I GOT THIS. It took a long time to get, and I had to contact my friend who is in the Pokemon Company. I did not create this game, tamper with it, and am not suggesting it is mine. This game was made by Game Freak, the Pocket Monsters Company, and Nintendo.

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    Umm, yeah. Nintendo says people can't upload pictures because it violates "Intellectual Property" or something like that. I like the enthusiasm (in fact, I'm teeming with enthusiasm and excitement to see what you got), but I don't think the men in the white suits wth the big needle would like that. :/

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well, I'm going to be playing Pokemon Black, and I will constantly upload images of my game! Tune in every day; here are some screenshots already:

DO NOT ASK HOW I GOT THIS. It took a long time to get, and I had to contact my friend who is in the Pokemon Company.

Merged as screenshots of the game taken by you are posted here already.

I like how the graphics of the game are going. The colors look as vibrant as they should be and the outside scenery is beautiful. <3

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Those screenshots are making me really pumped about exploring Hiun City at night... it looks so damn awesome. <3

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Hello everyone, more pictures from me.
    Spoiler:

My Tsutaja and Mamepato, both evolved. And I got myself the 2nd badge. I'm really lagging behind all of you because of my exams. :(

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I made it to Huin City! Its so beautiful!!
    Spoiler:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Oh my... SO BEAUTIFUL! :D; A question though: In places where the camera angle and stuff change, does it change itself? I would think so... I'm just curious on how that works.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Oh my... SO BEAUTIFUL! :D; A question though: In places where the camera angle and stuff change, does it change itself? I would think so... I'm just curious on how that works.
    Yup, the camera angle changes automatically to get you the best view. It's truly amazing!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Alone with N :DD
    Spoiler:

N's real identity
    Spoiler:

Gym 4
    Spoiler:

Too tired to play ahaha.

Hiun City confused me. If I didn't follow an online guide, I'd have to drop the game, lol. @__@

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    My current team. I'm at the third gym at the moment. Im raising only the first three (The high level ones). The last three are just there for fun. xD And yeah, please ignore those dumb nicknames. :P
    Spoiler:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    (you happy now mervyn? xD)
    ^^;

By the way, where did you get that crocodile? It looks amazing. And so does Mijimaru's evolution. My Tsutaja's evolutionary form looks horrible!

Years
    ^^;

By the way, where did you get that crocodile? It looks amazing. And so does Mijimaru's evolution. My Tsutaja's evolutionary form looks horrible!
    To the north Part of Hiun City is a Desert like thingy. Go and search there, you'll get it (meguroko) and yea, Futachimaru PWNS

Now for some screenies :
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Thanks mervyn for the evolution pictures. They look much better from D/P :P

mervyn797