• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blast Burn [COMPLETE]

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I also tried trading using 2 different save files, (I started a new one) and when I traded, it freezes the game.

Nice-kun

Pokemon Blast Burn and Titanium Author
    Years
  • No worries, I am loving the wonder trade, I tried it like 200+ times and it gave me 3 mewtwo now, but I was stupid to trade rayquaza tho in exchange I got my first mewtwo, still finding Gengar tho, thanks for the tip man, and also the wonder trade only gives you pokemon from the first three generations so there's no gen 4 and so on

I also tried trading using 2 different save files, (I started a new one) and when I traded, it freezes the game.

Yes only 1-3 gen Pokemon appear in Wonder trade, I'll try to figure out how to add the 4-7 generations, but I think it would take some time.
    Yes it freezes the game, it's one of the bugs that I'll try to fix in the future.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hey Nice-Kun I really appreciate it man, I just learned how to patch a rom and thank you for the effort!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I successfully patched my old save file to the updated Pokemon Blast Burn and it works.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    The move "Clear Smog" on Gengar freezes the game when used to Dusk's Alolan Grimer(idk if other pokemon too)

Years
    • Online now
    For the Pokemon that still evolve by trade, how about:

Kadabra - level 40 - Alakazam
    Machoke - level 40 - Machamp
    Graveler - level 40 - Golem
    Haunter - Moon Stone - Gengar
    Poliwhirl - Sun Stone - Politoed
    Slowpoke - Sun Stone - Slowking
    Onix - level 35 - Steelix
    Seadra - Water Stone - Kingdra
    Scyther - Moon Stone - Scizor
    Rhydon - Moon Stone - Rhyperior
    Porygon - level 32 - Porygon2
    Porygon2 - Thunderstone - Porygon-Z
    Feebas - Water Stone - Milotic
    Clamperl - Moon Stone - Huntail
    Clamperl - Water Stone - Gorebyss
    Boldore - Sun Stone - Gigalith
    Gurdurr - level 40 - Conkeldurr
    Karrablast - level 30 - Escavalier
    Shelmet - level 30 - Accelgor

And if evolving by learning certain moves hasn't been implemented:

Lickitung - level 33 - Lickilicky
    Tangela - level 38 - Tangrowth
    Aipom - level 32 - Ambipom
    Yanma - level 33 - Yanmega
    Piloswine - level 44 - Mamoswine
    Mime Jr. - level 15 - Mr. Mime
    Bonsly - level 15 - Sudowoodo
    Steenee - level 29 - Tsareena
    Poipole - happiness - Naganadel

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    So far so good, but I don't know why you thought giving the first trainer an Audino was a good idea in the first place. It has 100+ stats than all of the 3 Kanto starters. It's basically a final evolution. That's not a challenge. That's called an unbalanced battle... at least in my books. It's clear you put a lot of effort in this hack, and I noticed. It's very well done. I just don't understand the decision of giving the first trainer a mon like that. Other than that, I'm really liking this. Thanks for the hard work :)

Nice-kun

Years
  • So far so good, but I don't know why you thought giving the first trainer an Audino was a good idea in the first place. It has 100+ stats than all of the 3 Kanto starters. It's basically a final evolution. That's not a challenge. That's called an unbalanced battle... at least in my books. It's clear you put a lot of effort in this hack, and I noticed. It's very well done. I just don't understand the decision of giving the first trainer a mon like that. Other than that, I'm really liking this. Thanks for the hard work :)

Thanks 😅

Nice-kun

Years
  • For the Pokemon that still evolve by trade, how about:

Kadabra - level 40 - Alakazam
    Machoke - level 40 - Machamp
    Graveler - level 40 - Golem
    Haunter - Moon Stone - Gengar
    Poliwhirl - Sun Stone - Politoed
    Slowpoke - Sun Stone - Slowking
    Onix - level 35 - Steelix
    Seadra - Water Stone - Kingdra
    Scyther - Moon Stone - Scizor
    Rhydon - Moon Stone - Rhyperior
    Porygon - level 32 - Porygon2
    Porygon2 - Thunderstone - Porygon-Z
    Feebas - Water Stone - Milotic
    Clamperl - Moon Stone - Huntail
    Clamperl - Water Stone - Gorebyss
    Boldore - Sun Stone - Gigalith
    Gurdurr - level 40 - Conkeldurr
    Karrablast - level 30 - Escavalier
    Shelmet - level 30 - Accelgor

And if evolving by learning certain moves hasn't been implemented:

Lickitung - level 33 - Lickilicky
    Tangela - level 38 - Tangrowth
    Aipom - level 32 - Ambipom
    Yanma - level 33 - Yanmega
    Piloswine - level 44 - Mamoswine
    Mime Jr. - level 15 - Mr. Mime
    Bonsly - level 15 - Sudowoodo
    Steenee - level 29 - Tsareena
    Poipole - happiness - Naganadel

True maybe in the next update I'll be changing the method of evolution thanks for the idea😁

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I think clear smog freezes the game when used on many pokemon. I used it on pawniard and it froze the game

Nice-kun

Years
  • How about Riolu, How can it evolve again?

I think clear smog freezes the game when used on many pokemon. I used it on pawniard and it froze the game

1. The Link Has Been Updated with the Patch that has the Evolution Method of Some Pokemon has been Changed:
    Spoiler:

2. I'll try to figure it out how to fix this one 😄

Timofai

PIPLUP IS CUTEST POKEMON! YEP!
    Years
  • Hello Nice-Kun or PkmonTitanium! I have one sentence for you, create discord, i help you with setup! Your hack is wonderful, but for now he like Pokemon Theta Emerald Renev, a lot of bugs but game is still awesome!
    Ohh, and i can help you with developing, if you interested, just create discord and send me link to join!

Draconic_Dragon12

SalamenceLvX or simply Salamence
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hello! I would like to know if you could obtain shinies from the wonder trading system?

Nice-kun

Years
  • Hello Nice-Kun or PkmonTitanium! I have one sentence for you, create discord, i help you with setup! Your hack is wonderful, but for now he like Pokemon Theta Emerald Renev, a lot of bugs but game is still awesome!
    Ohh, and i can help you with developing, if you interested, just create discord and send me link to join!

Actually I don't have experience in discord😂 If I'll make an account in Discord it will be my first time to have one😁
    But sure I'll try.

Draconic_Dragon12

SalamenceLvX or simply Salamence
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Actually I don't have experience in discord😂 If I'll make an account in Discord it will be my first time to have one😁
    But sure I'll try.

Discord is an amazing app. Definately will need to look into stuff or get a close friend to help you set it up as some people might easily abuse if you dont disable permissions like @everyone or add bots for censoring very foul language. Other then that it is a great way to communicate with fans and keep them most up to date on new versions! Would highly recommend.

If you want to friend me on discord my user is Salamence#0191. I could help you set up a server if you need. Have a good day.

Back