• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blast Burn [COMPLETE]

Draconic_Dragon12

SalamenceLvX or simply Salamence
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    So is there any plans to fix the gen 4-7 mystery gift bug? Also is there anyway to rebattle trainers?

Nice-kun

Pokemon Blast Burn and Titanium Author
    Years
  • Discord is an amazing app. Definately will need to look into stuff or get a close friend to help you set it up as some people might easily abuse if you dont disable permissions like @everyone or add bots for censoring very foul language. Other then that it is a great way to communicate with fans and keep them most up to date on new versions! Would highly recommend.

If you want to friend me on discord my user is Salamence#0191. I could help you set up a server if you need. Have a good day.

I wait, just please make sure you send me link!

Link has been sent 😁

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Hello :D Im making a play series on this game. So far its a great idea and it has a strong difficulty. Enjoying the new additions to the grasses :D Thanks for making this.

Nice-kun

Pokemon Blast Burn and Titanium Author
    Years
  • Hello :D Im making a play series on this game. So far its a great idea and it has a strong difficulty. Enjoying the new additions to the grasses :D Thanks for making this.

Wow that's awesome! would you mind if I share your Playthrough to my Page?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2021
    4 gyms in and really enjoying the game so far. Just wanted to know where I can find the alolan starters, specifically Litten. I know they'd be rare but knowing where to search will help. Thanks for the great hack btw.

Nhiel23

. . .
    Years
  • 4 gyms in and really enjoying the game so far. Just wanted to know where I can find the alolan starters, specifically Litten. I know they'd be rare but knowing where to search will help. Thanks for the great hack btw.

I caught litten and the other starters at Mt. Ember

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2020
    Loving it so far, I seem to be stuck though. There's a man blocking the Poke Center/Gym in Fuschia City and I don't know how to get him to move. I might've missed something but I feel like I did everything so far.

Years
  • Ok so I've spent 3 hours playing your hack i think.

I'm on route 3 right now. Up until Brock Gym It's clear that every battle was edited to be an absolute hell hole to win.

Now in route 3 it feels like you didn't edit anything at all.

Back