• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'm not gonna call this the first D/P yet, cause I consider the biggest part of hacking, to be scripts and maps, but I'm not saying that I don't support you and hopefully this does become the first D/P hack!

PokemonTrainerDaslim

Soon To Be Pokemon Master
    Years
    nothing will brick or crash^^if you can go only, i don´t tried it up till now, but you should be able to go on wi-fi battle, because i don´t changed anything at the wifi-functions.
    Thanks For Answering My Question I wish you Succes and Luck on this Hack ^^

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    Hm, the first post of this thread has actual NDS ROMs, but is it possible to IPS patch it or something?

~On Topic~
    I was wondering, I could help you with map editing. Because I know how to edit the models, the dimensions and the textures by using a hex editor. ;) You can add me to your hack team if you'd like, because I've been hacking D/P and I've gotten used to it now. :)

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    I So Wish it wasnt in .RAR i dont have winrar and i dont want to download it for one use
    can you put it in a zip?

Gumbyx84

Underused Pokemon Project Ldr
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    I gota a question if possible to ask. At the start of battle, when the trainer throws the Pokeball out, the sprite switches back to the original color pallete. Is this normal in this version of the hack, or is something not working right?

PS I do like the idea of the hack. I plan on playing it in place of the Diamond game I just started as soon as I figure out what is wrong with my patched ROM.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    I have a problem with mine I patched it fine and it said;

<The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and reinsert the DS game card.>

What should I do, are there any particular settings i should use?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    how can i play the game?? i already patched it n its ready 2 play but it doesnt work on the ds emulator (got from doperoms.com)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    This sounds like an amazing idea but unfortonatly it freezes on me as soon as I land the killing blow on the first encounter where you chose your starter pokemon. Anyone else have this problem and/or know the solution?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is the sound on on your emulator, as the enemy only faints if the sound is on. That is your problem I think.

Years
    UM... I HAVE A QUESTION WHATS THE BEST SITE TO DOWNLOAD THE NORMAL DIAMOND ROM? BECAUSE I PLAYED BLOODY DIAMOND AND IT WAS PERFECT BUT IT WOULDN'T SAVE. I'M PLAYING IT NOW FROM A DIFFERENT SITE AND THERE ARE GRAPHIC ERRORS.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    first you have to disable capslock, and then apply common sense and use google. then you can ask for help. also, here is my pokemon list. the game kinda microphone wave in failure failed at me when I was going around trying the super rod, so I'll have to add that later on.

it's a freaking huge list, so yeah.

Twinleaf Town
    ->Old Rod
    Grimer

Route 201
    Bidoof, Rattata, NidoranMale, NidoranFemal, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Aipom, Poochyena ( Night ), Houndour ( Night ),

Route 202
    Taillow, Spearow, Starly, Pidgey, Skitty, Glameow, Eevee, Mankey, Meowth ( Dawn ), Hoothoot ( Night ), Stunky ( Night ),

Route 203
    Ralts, Abra, Pidgeotto, Sandshrew, Staravia, Cubone, Shinx, Ekans, Taillow, Zubat ( Night )
    ->Old Rod
    Finneon, Goldeen,

Route 204
    ->South
    Oddish, Ledyba, Caterpie, Budew, Sunkern, Bellsprout, Seedot, Lotad, Pineco, Weedle, Kricketot, Spinarak
    ->North
    Kakuna, Cascoon, Odish, Silcoon, Gloom, Seedot, Metapod, Ledian, Weepinbell, Lotad,
    -> Old Rod
    Goldeen, Qwilfish,

OreburghGate
    ->Level 1
    Dunsparce, Zubat, Diglett, Baltoy, Geodude, Cobone, Onix, Whismur,
    ->Level 2
    Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Lileep, Wooper, Anorith, Shieldon, Poliwag
    ->Old Rod
    Relicanth. Barboach,

Oreburgh Mine
    ->Level 1
    Geodude, Aron,
    ->Level 2
    Onix, Geodude, Rhyhorn, Graveler,

Route 205
    ->South
    Farfetch'd, Shellos, Slakoth, Teddiursa, Wingull, Snubbull, Gastrodon, Numel, Torkoal
    ->North
    Buizel, Hoppip, Poliwhirl, Poliwag, Slowpoke, Surskit, Skiploom, Butterfree, Beautifly, Poliwrath, Beedril, Lombre,
    ->Old Rod South
    Staryu, Corsola
    ->Old Rod North
    Clamperl, Shellder,
    ->Good Rod South

Ravaged Path
    Bronzor, Geodude, Whismur, Psyduck, Diglett, Mawile,

Windworks Valley
    Pikachu, Mareep, Pichu, Elekio, Electabuzz, Voltorb, Electrike, Minun, Zapdos
    ->Old Rod
    Luvdisc, Chinchou

Eterna Forest
    Vespiquen, Heracross, Scyther, Pinsir, Illumise, Paras, Volbeat, Nincada, Yanma, Venomoth, Burmy, Mew, Celebi

Eterna City
    ->Old Rod
    Grimer
    ->Good Rod
    Barboach, Magikarp

Route 206
    Numel, Gulpin, Ponyta, Slugma, Ninjask, Doduo, Bronzor, Skorupi, Growlithe, Vulpix, Koffing, Stunky

Wayward Cave
    ->Normal
    Shuckle, Gible, Graveler, Nosepass, Golem, Bagon, Dratini,
    ->Secret

Route 207
    Machop, Hippopotas, Phanpy, Gligar, Tyrogue, Trapinch, Wynaut, Kricketot,

Route 208
    Linoone, Buneary, Cherubi, Seviper, Furret, Raticate, Swablu, Togepi, Medicham, Natu, Noctowl,
    ->Old Rod
    Azurill, Marill
    ->Good Rod
    Azumarill, Whiscash,

Route 209
    Happiny, Purugly, Latias, Stantler, Spinda, Persian, Miltank, Chansey, Castform, Kecleon, Lopunny, Kangaskhan, Usaring, Tauros, Munchlax,
    ->Old Rod
    Seel, Spheal
    ->Good Rod
    Spheal, Seel,

Route 211
    Espeon, Bonsly, Mine Jr, Kadabra, Girafarig, Kirlia, Natu, Wobbuffet, Magby, Spoink, Umbreon, Noctowl

Mt. Coronet
    -> Entry from Route 211
    Igglybuff, Makuhita, Graveler, Golbat, Chingling, Cleffa, Meditite, Smoochum, Machoke
    -> Entry from Route 207
    Jigglypuff, Exploud, Cleafairy, Chimecho, Loudred, Machoke, Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan
    --> Entry Route 207 – Old Rod
    Barboach
    -->Entry Route 207 – Good Rod
    Whiscash

Route 218
    ->Old Rod
    Mantyke, Horsea,

Route 219
    ->Old Rod
    Shellder, Mantyke, Tentacool

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    This game is great works perfect on my ds. I prefer it to the original which i have completed and sold to my brother.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    O.k. I've used a NDS emulator before but how come when playing this hack I can't acsess the start menu? I checked the controls and it's set for the enter button....when I push it....nothing....any help?

Back