• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    Lol? Why you need other starters? There are in begin, Growlithe, Lairon and other more powerfull pokemon that starters. Now i'm in eterna city and i have Leafeon, Lairon, Croconaw, Larvitar, Trapinch and Growlithe. In next time Gabite, Beldum and Togepi and i don't need any other. Starter's are too weak for me. xD

PokeFanv1

I Am Kira Hachi
    Years
  • Buffy, i have a stupid question. I am using your hack on my flash cart (yes I own the original game so please don't come after me) and the edited trainer sprites doesn't work all the time. When using a Pokemon's moves (cut, fly, etc) outside of battle and when the trainer throws out the Pokeball at the start of battle, it reverts to the old color skem/pallet. Is this normal or is something going wonky?

BTW I just started playing your hack again and wow!! Talk about a kicking the difficutly up. I actually have to go back a few towns to lv up my Pokemon just to compete with wild Pokemon. :) This is the challenge I was looking for!

Changing her Pokemon isn't worth it. I think of it as you actually helping her get through the forest. She is too weak to get through herself. I do agree that Chansey should be lved up a bit.

PS You can catch starters in the beginning areas?..... : Runs back "home": Turtwig and Treeko, here I come!!!!! You too Totidile (I am loving this ROM hack more and more!!!!)

yes it normal for the color to change.

Gumbyx84

Underused Pokemon Project Ldr
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    What do you mean it "isn't worth it"? Of course it's worth it. It's as worth it as changing the wild Pokemon, trainers take up about 50% of the game.

I said it wasn't worth changing her Pokemon to another. Lving up trainer Pokemon is worth it. Reread my post; I said that.

Lol? Why you need other starters? There are in begin, Growlithe, Lairon and other more powerfull pokemon that starters. Now i'm in eterna city and i have Leafeon, Lairon, Croconaw, Larvitar, Trapinch and Growlithe. In next time Gabite, Beldum and Togepi and i don't need any other. Starter's are too weak for me. xD

I don't use the "strongest" or "best" Pokemon. I use those that I like and enjoy using. Also, I like the challenge of using somewhat weaker Pokemon. My current team is Charmelion, Poliwrath, Leafeon, Nidorino, and Honchkrow. Two are my favorite Pokemon from back in the day and I have never used the others. For me its all about the fun and challenge. :)

yes it normal for the color to change.

:( Oh well. I can "suffer" through that for this great hack ;)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    That is why there is a help thread, Ranging Lugia. Ask there if you want to know. I think you can edit what the pokemon looks like. Don't know what else.

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
  • wheres the help thread? i want to know! lol

? hello is there a help thread

Last edited by a moderator:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I like the game a lot....The only thing I don't like is the levels of the pokemon.....The wild pokemon are in their forties when you get to the 4th badge.....Also the trainers pokemon are way to weak......Along with the first 3 gyms....

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • I like the game a lot....The only thing I don't like is the levels of the pokemon.....The wild pokemon are in their forties when you get to the 4th badge.....Also the trainers pokemon are way to weak......Along with the first 3 gyms....
    i want to make the trainer stronger, but at the moment i don´t know how to do this with the hex editor... i´m still waiting for a d/P trainer tool ... sorry

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Another suggestion is don't make the final evos like Shiftree a wild pokemon.....Pokemon like that should have to be evolved not captured wild. The evo's of eevee also....

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    hallo ^^ bin neu hier und du kannst deutsch hehe. das mit dem deutschen patch funzt bei mir nicht hab schon öfters ausprobiert aber kp wieso, hast du vll icq oder msn? wenn ja schick mir doch bitte eine pn mit der nummer bzw. namen,

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    But this is a english forum, so keep your german to yourself, or at least put a english translation. Also, I guess you're just failing to read the readme file and tried to patch either a trimmed rom or a rom that wasn't renamed to ADE01

English translation of that moron's post above me:

Hi, I'm new here and I see you speak german. The german patch doesn't work for me and i tired it many times, I just can't figure out why it doesn't work. Buffy, you have ICQ or MSN? Please send ma a PM with your ICQ-nr or msn add.

axasi

Perappu Lover!
    Years
  • i cant play it in german. i am german and its a ups file. i need this as a .nds file. HELP ME! Lunar ips cant patch this.

Pokémonlegend222

Latias4Ever!
    Years
  • i cant play it in german. i am german and its a ups file. i need this as a .nds file. HELP ME! Lunar ips cant patch this.

You need to rename the rom as "insert rom name here.nds"

Great hack, I can't believe nds roms could be hacked, but this proves nothing is impossible!

axasi

Perappu Lover!
    Years
  • that dont work. i think the ups file is an ips file. when i rename the ups/ips in .nds "Open File Error"

SignZ

Yondaime
    Years
  • *facepalm* this .ups file is just the patch. The ROM you have to get by yourself Ö_ö

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    You don't use Lucar Ips. Just drag Pokemon Diamond into the file, then onto the patch.

Back