• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    can anyone help me? with a tuorial or some? becaue i didnt work the patch programm, it writing succefully finished the patch, but it,s not patched, why?

SignZ

Yondaime
    Years
  • DS emulators I know of:
    -NO$GBA 2.6a (newest and best version until now)
    -iDeaS
    -DeSmume
    Just google for them :D

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I finally got to the Elite 4! Just a suggestion....Instead of making the trainers have legendaries.....how about normal Pokemon.....I noticed that they can even destroy my strongest lvl 80 guys!

The Immortal

★ BEST IN THE WORLD ★
    Years
  • ^^ It took me like 20 tries but I finally defeated them.

Porygon-Z
    Alakazam
    Charizard
    Wobbuffet
    Swampert
    Lucario

All above level 80.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Nice created, I'm busy to make one to for my friends but this isn't hacked you know.. You use only programs to edit a thing. that's really easy only finding the offsets of the trainer in battle sprite is hard I think. cuz I'm searching for ages for that thing xD

Last edited:

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • here are some new shadow pokemon
    shadow2af4.jpg

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    Okay, I've looked all over this thread, and found nothing that could help. I've tried patching the rom with Bloody_Diamond_ENG_exe_1.1.exe and that didn't work. Then I tried using the tsukuyomi.exe and the english ups file AND the european file. Nothing. I've followed the instructions and gotten nowhere, so someone, for the love of god, post some step by step instructions on how to patch the rom. Basic information such as:

Do you do the Bloody Diamond exe first or the tsukuyomi.exe?

Is one optional? Are they both required?

And before anyone asks, YES, it IS a 64 Mb rom. Yes, I DID rename the file to ADAE01.nds. YES, it's in the same folder as Bloody_Diamond_ENG_exe_1.1.exe. Anyone who can give some easy to follow instructions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

~Rougia

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Um... An EXE file is a Windows Executable. That means you can simply doubleclick it and I suppose it will do the magic for you. But I am not sure if this is completely legal as I suppose the EXE contains a ROM. I cannot prove it until I try it, though.

Sevre90210

insert title here <----
    Years
  • Okay, I've looked all over this thread, and found nothing that could help. I've tried patching the rom with Bloody_Diamond_ENG_exe_1.1.exe and that didn't work. Then I tried using the tsukuyomi.exe and the english ups file AND the european file. Nothing. I've followed the instructions and gotten nowhere, so someone, for the love of god, post some step by step instructions on how to patch the rom. Basic information such as:

Do you do the Bloody Diamond exe first or the tsukuyomi.exe?

Is one optional? Are they both required?

And before anyone asks, YES, it IS a 64 Mb rom. Yes, I DID rename the file to ADAE01.nds. YES, it's in the same folder as Bloody_Diamond_ENG_exe_1.1.exe. Anyone who can give some easy to follow instructions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

~Rougia

What I did was:

1. double click the .exe
    2. rename the rom to ADAE01.nds
    3. patch the rom ( exe does it for you)
    4. Load

Unfortunately it runs amazingly slow for me and crashes.

Years
  • Um... An EXE file is a Windows Executable. That means you can simply doubleclick it and I suppose it will do the magic for you. But I am not sure if this is completely legal as I suppose the EXE contains a ROM. I cannot prove it until I try it, though.

No... It's a patch, it doesn't contain the full ROM.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    i did the patch thing with the blood red thing and it looks like regular diamond. did i do something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    What I did was:

1. double click the .exe
    4. Load

Unfortunately it runs amazingly slow for me and crashes.

Okay, Lemme run it down again.

1. double click the .exe
    Did that.

Did that as well.

BZZZ. Wrong. Doesn't work. Fails here saying:

An unexpected byte was found in the following file:
    C: \Games\ADAE01.nds
    This file may not be the correct version.
    No changes have been made to this file and the patch will NOT continue.

I run roms on an M3 and the games are uploaded via the M3 Game Manager. If they don't go through the game manager, the DS either black screens and crashes or white screens and crashes. Now, if you know how to get this thing working, by all means, please, enlighten me, because I'm getting frustrated by this.

~Rougia

Back