• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
  • dude i saw that in alot of previous posts people are having trouble patching the game i recently patched my pokemon platinum Japanese version with a minor translation patch that was really easy
    all you had to do was simply drag the rom over the patch and it creates a new patched rom
    i think you should research this its really efficient i dont know what patchimg tool was used exactly but it was REALLY easy even some one new to rom hacking can do it

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    k so is any1 gonna answer and help me ?????
    (post is up more) ^^^

dw i got it working im so happy :D yay

is it better to play on ds or computer?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    on nintendo ds its not lagging

k tnx and one more thiung when on the legendary list it says 1% does that mean that its a 1% chance of finding them and what does the in-game trade legendarys mean does that mean i cant get them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2008
    Man - before just now, I didn't want to play the Diamond Version (I never even finished Pearl). But you just lit a new fire under this guy. Wait-to-go man!

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • REAAAALLY good hack .. Just night .. good tiles .. first diamond hack .. maan .. that's awesome .. I hope the hack will be finish ..

Years
  • REAAAALLY good hack .. Just night .. good tiles .. first diamond hack .. maan .. that's awesome .. I hope the hack will be finish ..

LMAO... Wow... First off, there are no tiles in DP, there are textures for buildings, and if your talking about new textures, there are none.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    how come i cant go in hotel for Darkrai i have the member card?? is it maybe because i havnt got the new pokedex the one after u see all pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    hi i wonder if anyone has this problem..
    the dialga i had seems to lack the black colour part hence it red n the black parts transparent.. LOL.
    anyway to fix this??

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    i have tried everything, got the original diamond and but everytime i play the enw rom after it is patched the same old one comes on...or even if i click the original after clicking the same old one comes on....how the hell do you work this thing

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    hey sais data could not be read. I used 64?65? mb diamond version and changed to ADAE01.nds. and patched with bloody diamon 1.1 patcher? what be wrong? answer plox

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    mmmm Well I patched it and its all good, started playing to see if it worked, and yeah the patch worked, saved the game, and turned it off for later since i was busy, came back trying to play it, and I get a white screen everytime i try to boot it.

(using R4DS with latest Kernel)

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    dunno why it said "the data could not be read plz turn off the ds abd reinsert etc etc" i did the exact same thing to get 64 mb diamond, patch with 1.1 bloody diamond and bam dun work for me and i tried laptop AND my other comp still dun work.

Back